Courier vs Dragonborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Basically a reprise of my Hero of Tamriel vs Lone Wanderer thread.

Both characters are at full stats, have all perks/spells, and your choice of Weapons, clothing/armor, items and equipment. Dragonborn gets all shouts.

They don't start in line-of-sight of eachother.

The stage will be all the Whiterun hold.

Who shall win this time, the futuristic, bullet breathing, explosive lobbing, energy projecting murder-machine, or the magically inclined, blade wielding, voice projecting demigod?

NemeBro
Powerscaling tells us some ****ed up things about Dovahkiin's Thu'um brah.

Your random Thu'um master can crack a big ass hole in the fortifications of a fortress.

Cities and villages have had to be evacuated when the Greybears have spoken.

The Dovahkiin's Thu'um by the end of the game ie explicitly a rival for Alduin's, the oldest and mightiest dragon, master of the Thu'um.

Even discounting that, the Dovahkiin has a variety of useful and broken abilities he can use maxed out.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by NemeBro
Powerscaling tells us some ****ed up things about Dovahkiin's Thu'um brah.

Your random Thu'um master can crack a big ass hole in the fortifications of a fortress.

Cities and villages have had to be evacuated when the Greybears have spoken.

The Dovahkiin's Thu'um by the end of the game ie explicitly a rival for Alduin's, the oldest and mightiest dragon, master of the Thu'um.

Even discounting that, the Dovahkiin has a variety of useful and broken abilities he can use maxed out.

Yes, I remember that you where a heavy proponent of the HoT as well. stick out tongue

However, alot of what made the Neverarine and HoT cheap is missing from Skyrim... I think this match is closer than the last one.

NemeBro
Yes, Skyrim is less easily breakable in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Nerevarine is the most broken character in gaming, in terms of mechanics. Like, to an absurd degree.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, Skyrim is less easily breakable in terms of gameplay mechanics.

You can't make your own spells... That blows in my POV, but it does eliminate broken as sin "Nuke area" spells.

Nerevarine is the most broken character in gaming, in terms of mechanics. Like, to an absurd degree.

You mean the infamous "levitate to the moon" thing?, or the "become unkillable without direct cheating" thing?

NemeBro
Yeah, the spell system in Skyrim is better than ever before, but the actual spells are lacking. That is actually consistent, Morrowind had the best spells, shitty spell mechanics, Oblivion improved mechanics while cutting spells, Skyrim did the same.

Yeah, Nerevarine was nonsense. Jumping from one end of Vvardenfell to the next in a single bound.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, the spell system in Skyrim is better than ever before, but the actual spells are lacking. That is actually consistent, Morrowind had the best spells, shitty spell mechanics, Oblivion improved mechanics while cutting spells, Skyrim did the same.

True, I remember that the use of magic was dying, and Skyrim especially frowned upon it's use due to religious superstition or sumsuch.

But I still miss being able to craft spells...

Yeah, Nerevarine was nonsense. Jumping from one end of Vvardenfell to the next in a single bound.

I've never tried this myself, but I had heard. Damn, that's almost Hulk level jumping. That is nuts.

Nephthys
Guns>

NemeBro
A single Thu'um would blow the Courier to pieces.

I am sorry, but you can't compare Elder Scrolls with Fallout.

Elder Scrolls is so astronomically more powerful it's sad.

The Dovahkiin explicitly rivals half the power of a Daedric Prince (Clavicus Vile).

Nephthys
Ok, then Plasma rifle>

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ok, then Plasma rifle<shields

Fixed.

ArtificialGlory
This Dovahkiin needs to meet the party from MM8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.