Enel vs Hidan and Kakuzu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Big Man
Logia intangibility is ON
and Chakra will be taken as the exact same thing as Haki
fight takes place in the forest in which kakuzu died

Bentley
I'm not sure I understand the "chakra is haki" clause, does this means any chakra infused attacks hit intangibles and blocks any form of attack? It gives precognition? will it make Enel run out of haki?

I'm jesting, but I really don't feel the clause is clear.

TheAuraAngel
Enel hideously stomps. He wins this without having to move from his seat.

Hidan is worthless. He can't so much as touch Enel. One El Thor and he is done.

If by chakra is equal to haki you mean the ERPS of Naruto is in play, so rock Kakuzu can punch Enel or something it isn't happening. Mantra, El Thor, and he is gone.

Nephthys
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/03645_1.gif
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/03645_2.gif

Oh and Enel.

The Big Man
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Enel hideously stomps. He wins this without having to move from his seat.

Hidan is worthless. He can't so much as touch Enel. One El Thor and he is done.

If by chakra is equal to haki you mean the ERPS of Naruto is in play, so rock Kakuzu can punch Enel or something it isn't happening. Mantra, El Thor, and he is gone.
If hidan can't touch enel,then enel cant hurt hidan since he can only be beaten when his limbs are severed

Kakuzu can split himself into five hearts which move independently, so hidan and four of the hearts can keep enel busy so kakuzu sneak up and use a water jutsu .and kakuzu doesn't even need to kill him in this state all he needs is to have him intangible for a little while so hidan can draw some blood and once hidan gets some blood it won't be pretty for the god-wannabe evil face

The Big Man
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not sure I understand the "chakra is haki" clause, does this means any chakra infused attacks hit intangibles and blocks any form of attack? It gives precognition? will it make Enel run out of haki?

I'm jesting, but I really don't feel the clause is clear.
the Chakra/haki thing is exactly as you said-except that last part. no, enel will not run out of haki

TheAuraAngel
no expression

What will happen when Hidan attacks. What will happen when Enel gets bored of playing.

Also, Kakuzu never used water techniques in the manga. Nor did he actually produce any water in the anime, Shikamaru used some kind of scroll to summon it for whatever reason.

And ****. I had to go back and read Skypeia to find that.

Edit: Ah, saw the edit. Then Enel will simply kill all the hearts and Kakuzu before they can hit him. They might actually get a hit in first though, given Enel's character. But they won't win.

The Big Man
no expression

What will happen when Hidan attacks. What will happen when Enel gets bored of playing.

Also, Kakuzu never used water techniques in the manga. Nor did he actually produce any water in the anime, Shikamaru used some kind of scroll to summon it for whatever reason.

And ****. I had to go back and read Skypeia to find that.

Edit: Ah, saw the edit. Then Enel will simply kill all the hearts and Kakuzu before they can hit him. They might actually get a hit in first though, given Enel's character. But they won't win.
That's the point, hidan will get electrocuted but (being immortal)will heal and start again.Hidan is only neutralized if his limbs are chopped off ,he heals from everything else
and while enel busies himself with repeatedly electrocuting hidan, kakuza can cover him up to his knees in water and once that happens Devil Fruit User become Drill Fuc*ed User

The Big Man
^and about the water heart thing, we're taking the anime kakuzu here and if he has an ability he will use it

Hanaoka
That would be Enel.
He doesn't use chakra at all so his power might be unlimited.
and, ninjas cannot defeat The Thunder God

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by The Big Man
That's the point, hidan will get electrocuted but (being immortal)will heal and start again.Hidan is only neutralized if his limbs are chopped off ,he heals from everything else
and while enel busies himself with repeatedly electrocuting hidan, kakuza can cover him up to his knees in water and once that happens Devil Fruit User become Drill Fuc*ed User

Whatever Hidan heals from, he'll still be quite soundly paralyzed and incapacitated.

Kakuzu would have to make a pool in order to get it up to his knees. Though even if that were possible, DF users take baths. It's not like a drop of water kills them instantly.

Originally posted by The Big Man
^and about the water heart thing, we're taking the anime kakuzu here and if he has an ability he will use it

Sweet. How does he know Enel is weak to water? Where does he get the water from? How will he get the attack off before Enel casually kills him and his hearts with the same amount of effort it takes me to kill a fly?

Nephthys
G7egC-0TOdg

\thread.

Bentley
I'm still wondering what keeps Enel from spamming giant island-destroying attacks from a safe distance until he finds out Hidan will respawn very often.

Ko counts as a win.

TheAuraAngel
Enel himself.

Enel loves to toy with his opponents if he doesn't think they'll be a challenge for him.

Hidan and Kakuzu both fall into that category.

Q99
Enel blows 'em all up.

Bentley
Enel himself.

Enel loves to toy with his opponents if he doesn't think they'll be a challenge for him.

Hidan and Kakuzu both fall into that category.

He isn't wrong though, they aren't much of a challenge big grin

NemeBro
Enel beats the shit out of them with his bare hands. **** using lightning.

Radunuya
Enel kills both of them casually.

psycho gundam
a lvl.5 onix could do this easily

Slaanesh
this is spite..this two can't even put a scratch on Enel..

RE: Blaxican
Hidan solos.

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a lvl.5 onix could do this easily

With so little attack he would probably lose all his PPs and die by using struggle before Enel was even hurt.

@Blaxican: lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.