Cad Bane & Jango Fett run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
1.) 25 clone troopers

2.) General Grevious

3.) Darth Maul

4.) Mace Windu

5.) Galen Marek (Jedi)

Each bounty hunter gets two hours of prep before each battle. How far do they make it.

Stealth Moose
Darth Maul is a beast, and I doubt Windu would be any easier. Most likely fail at Maul, if not him, then definitely Windu.

RE: Blaxican
With prep time I think they can make it to #5, Mace might be too much for them, though.

And that's Jango alone. I don't know enough about Cad to even quantify his contributions to this, but Jango armed with prep time + jetpack mobility will grant him the win against everyone who can't instakill him, which Mace and Galen can both do.

Zampanó
The venue will be important for this. Are the bounty hunters stalking their prey, or is it an even arena?

RE: Blaxican
Indeed.

By prep I kind of assumed the former, but, yeah, some clarification would be nice.

bayhunter12
Assume its an even arena.

Zampanó
no cover? so then it's basically 2 vs 25. how is that fair?

ares834
Beskar armor. In LotF Boba and two other mandalorians manage to pretty much solo all the stormtroopers in a SD.

axel_jovan

ares834
Lol. This is why I shouldn't post when drunk... Boba is not even in this thread....

truejedi
i was gonna say: these two don't have beskar... In a straight fight, they are going down at number 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.