Adam Warlock VS Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Adam Warlock- Classic

VS

Lobo-Classic

"Id"
Lobo

Digi
Warlock. He'd use his skill, teleportation, mind and energy attacks to pick Lobo apart. Assuming this isn't the PIS "nothing hurts or kills me ever" Lobo, Warlock wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
Warlock. He'd use his skill, teleportation, mind and energy attacks to pick Lobo apart. Assuming this isn't the PIS "nothing hurts or kills me ever" Lobo, Warlock wins.

But LoBos entire raison detre is to be PIS...even his more 'serious' showings (like in Countdown) has him regenerating from pools of blood.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But LoBos entire raison detre is to be PIS...even his more 'serious' showings (like in Countdown) has him regenerating from pools of blood.

Which is why he's an absurd character to use in a lot of battles. So has he ever been beaten more than temporarily?

Rage.Of.Olympus
His lost on various occasions, some of them ranging from the sensible (Meaning beings on his level) to the silly (What some would call PIS).

I never understood Darksaint's reasoning. Lobo has appeared in enough comics and interacted with plenty of beings of a certain power level to establish the tier his in. And tbh, due to his more fluctuating nature (Not helped by the fact he has a healing factor), his had some very low showings.

Even writers who portray his healing factor as uber powerful have him knocked out, beaten or taken on by a sufficiently powerful force/enemy.

Digi
I mean, if Lobo wins this fight, it's ONLY because his healing is an end-all PIS machine. Warlock would dish out 10x the pain before falling.

"Id"
Outside of BFR, Adam Warlock has no real answer to put down Lobo.

Simply put, Adam can not produce a high enough offense to deter Lobo. Lobo would walk him down.

the Darkone
Classic Adam Warlock I believe has the soul gem, if so AW can take him to soul World where AW is pretty much unbeatable!

"Id"
Contain Lobo within Soul World?

Is that a viable tactic, considering his run ins with spiritual planes such as those? First time, he booted out of Heaven, and Hell leading to generate an immortality clause. 2nd time, it took all of Hells forces to contain the Main Man.

Nietzschean
Adam Warlock could beat Lobo and knock him unconscious.
classic Warlock, i am assuming with soul gem beats Lobo more often than not.

Warlock could turn him to stone, pull out his soul, de age Lobo to lil Bo.

Stoic
I think that Lobo would beat the hell out of Adam. Lobo's damage soak, and strength are monstrous. Once he was buried beneath over 1000 meters of solid rock, and he kicked his way out of it (that's a lot of weight). Lobo is so strong, that he can use a Mack truck the way that a baseball player uses a bat. Lobo's combat speed was so great, that even in a drunken state, he was able to feed Superman multiple punch combos for breakfast. Once he locks onto Warlock's bio signature, there wouldn't be anywhere in the universe that he could hide.

"Id"
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Adam Warlock could beat Lobo and knock him unconscious.
classic Warlock, i am assuming with soul gem beats Lobo more often than not.

ok...

Warlock could turn him to stone, de age Lobo to lil Bo.

He took Jenny Quantum's "Reality Blast". the quantum blast failed to remold him back to his reality. Jenny reality warp, makes Adam matter manipulation look like parlor tricks. Why would anyone feel convinced it would have any effect on Lobo?

pull out his soul,

Yeah you do know he has fought on as a spirit, on the material plane right? wounded2

DarkSaint85
What would you count as a 'high' showing for Lobo? What's to stop Id or I from using his 'breaking 4th wall' showings?

JASON221
I want to know too http://www.kread.info/g.gif

Wangmachine
I want to know why Warlock is so fruity..... Seriously, ever since he stepped out of the racoon there has been something fruity about him. Lobo bangs classic Gamorra whilst they both smoke cigars after he gives Adam the Wang he has always dreamt of!

Nietzschean
Originally posted by "Id"

Yeah you do know he has fought on as a spirit, on the material plane right? wounded2 besides Jenny Quantum which is a crossover Lobo has bn transmuted before iirc once was by Darksied as lil Bo turning him into a statue, Klarion as well.. I am sure there is more than those two.

Lobo fighting in the Material Plane is irrelevant when he is facing a person who has the soul gem and simply being a soul puts him in even bigger problems seeing as Adam Warlock has puncked soul being repeatedly including the likes of Mephisto in his own Realm.

Mystic magic transmutation from Warlock is not the same to some lil girl simply due to experience and having prior feats with beings similar and if not outright above Lobo.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by "Id"
Contain Lobo within Soul World?

Is that a viable tactic, considering his run ins with spiritual planes such as those? First time, he booted out of Heaven, and Hell leading to generate an immortality clause. 2nd time, it took all of Hells forces to contain the Main Man.

yeah but thats not how the soul gem works it's not teleporting you to a different dimension. I believe it draws out your soul to a place where you think you are there in body but your not and Adam has control of what takes place. Atleast thats what I took when Warlock took down draw. Like used the soul gem I think then Drax thought he was still fighting warlock with his body but he really isnt. Then warlock puts a choke of drax or so drax thinks it's a choke so he believes he couldn't break out and Drax gets KOed in soulworld and real world.

DarkSaint85
Just for clarification, would this Wiki entry for the Soul Gem be correct:

Nietzschean
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just for clarification, would this Wiki entry for the Soul Gem be correct: yes and no.

the Soul Gem does more than that..

The Soul Gem itself is not just the gateway to an idyllic paradise but is in itself the universe itself within it.

Galan007
Sans BFR, Lobo wins.

Wangwithoutend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.