what if cell absorbed mystic gohan,gotanks ssj3 and vegito ssj 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathcon27
what if cell absorbed mystic gohan,gotanks ssj3 potara fusion and vegito ssj 4 and then cell got absorbed by majin buu n buu got absorbed by baby and fused with omega shenron how strong would he be? who could stop him?

TheAuraAngel
Light Yagami, if you give him a minute.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by deathcon27
what if cell absorbed mystic gohan,gotanks ssj3 potara fusion and vegito ssj 4 and then cell got absorbed by majin buu n buu got absorbed by baby and fused with omega shenron how strong would he be? who could stop him? lol

deathcon27
i know its pretty stupid and could never happen but what if ok ppl

menokokoro
His very existence would destroy any planet he came near. (by near, I mean about as close as the moon to us.) But yeah, really the only people I can think of are the shinigami in Death Note. But that's just because there is only one way for them to die, and that's self sacrifice, and they can literally kill anyone they want.

That being said, if that did happen, goku would probably kill it (just because he is broken that way in the story.)

deathcon27
ok imma add something guys he also absorbs broly(so that his power will massively increas the longer he fights) and super android 17(so he can absorb any energy attacks) and one more thing his state is ssj4+kiao ken x20 or in other words super kiao ken 4 x 20 (also dont forget he can attacks like final big bang kamehameha and spirit bomb etc.)

menokokoro
Oh, well in that case...Yu-Gi-Oh.

deathcon27
seriously yu-gi-oh u gotta be kiidding right

TheAuraAngel
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/0/00/ChangeofHeartDB1-EN-UR-UE.jpg

shifty

menokokoro
seriously yu-gi-oh u gotta be kiidding right Yes, I was joking. Because I just got done saying that there was no person besides a shinigami in the death note, or possibly Light from the same world, could beat him. I was being facetious by changing my answer after what you added to it.

deathcon27
lol ok i get u now does anybody think they can make a dbz/dbgt character strong enough to beat shenron x(thats the name i gave him)

menokokoro
Baby....if he was able to...SOMEHOW get strong enough to take him over. Other than that, I can't think of anything else. Maybe if all the kai's swapped earrings and then swapped with everyone else. But that's essentially the same thing you did, only taking more people instead of just the most powerful.

deathcon27
first of all there arent enough potara earing for that and when you fusion you also get the attitude and personality of all the people who fusion so in other word they would be very cocky and probably get beat becuz of that

menokokoro
Don't they keep BOTH earrings when they fuse? so they could just fuse again? Cocky doesn't mean death, just means they are confident. If they are more powerful, then it doesn't matter. In the dragon ball world strategy doesn't really matter much, it's just power, and weather it is balanced or not.

deathcon27
being cocky nearly got gogeta killed against omega shenron n also got gohan absorbed against buu n also nearly killed vegeta n killed frieza it also killed broly (never underestimate your apponent)

deathcon27
also lets not forget that they would all have to be in theyre lowest state for the potara to work becuz if ur base form is ssj then eventually ull use up all your energy for staying in the form so they would all be at their weakest n cant power up cuz ppl like krillen cant go ssj

Astner
By absorbing the life-force of mortals Cell's only receives a temporary power boost. Which is why he aimed to to obtain the cyborgs's infinite power cores, because the boost would be permanent. Also, he absorbed the cyborgs in a different way than he did absorb humans.

deathcon27
not true it was stated that cell had been absorbing people for years and had increased hus power massively the androids only provided him with the huge increase in power speed skills etc. but absorbing mere life forces could have given him the same power just not all the other attributes

BloodRain
Well you can get rid of Gotenks3, M.Gohan, Cell and Buu as by GT they're weaksauce and wont add anything to the mix. All them meshed together are <<< Baby.
Baby fused with Omega would at the very best be equal to Gogeta4/Vegitto4.

How strong would he be? Basically two Vegitto4's fused together.

Who can beat him? Any FLT character with Stella level destruction.

Demonic Phoenix
what if cell absorbed mystic gohan,gotanks ssj3 potara fusion and vegito ssj 4 and then cell got absorbed by majin buu n buu got absorbed by baby and fused with omega shenron how strong would he be? who could stop him?

Gogeta

BloodRain
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Mewtwothumb.jpg >>>

excellent You know it to be true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.