Classic Adam Warlock vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Adam Warlock w/ Soul Gem
Post Infinity War

vs.

Superman

1. battle takes on the moon near the Watch tower
2. Take place is soul world

leonidas
superman works him badly unless adam goes out of character and uses the gem. which could be complicated.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
superman works him badly unless adam goes out of character and uses the gem. which could be complicated.

thumb up

Nihilist
Originally posted by leonidas
superman works him badly unless adam goes out of character and uses the gem. which could be complicated. I wouldnt say a karmic blast was out of character.

leonidas
and i wouldn't say a karmic blast would be terribly effective. i meant use it to drain his soul.

Uriel005
Adam has the potential to trash superman. Badly.

Glorificus
Adam wins.

Digi
I'm not sure where it comes from, but the raw power of Warlock's attacks seem to be downplayed on the forums.

"Classic" Warlock has matched strength with Dumb Drax, and hurt or KO'd several at or near Superman's level, and is very skilled. I think it's because the plotting nature of Warlock's game seems to take center stage.

Still, Superman wins. I'm not refuting that, just offering the dissenting opinion that it's not a stomp.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
I'm not sure where it comes from, but the raw power of Warlock's attacks seem to be downplayed on the forums.

"Classic" Warlock has matched strength with Dumb Drax, and hurt or KO'd several at or near Superman's level, and is very skilled. I think it's because the plotting nature of Warlock's game seems to take center stage.

Still, Superman wins. I'm not refuting that, just offering the dissenting opinion that it's not a stomp.

matched strength with drax? don't recall that. he's outskilled drax and bumped him around a couple times, but matched strength? regardless, in straight h2h adam IS pretty formidable, no doubt. hercules (while mind controlled) beat him down though. superman is likely stronger than herc AND has crazy combat speed to boot+better durability.

unless adam resorts to the gem, i don't see him winning, and i could see kal stomping him a couple times.

guy222
adam with the soul gem wins

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Nihilist
I wouldnt say a karmic blast was out of character. Me neither, it's kinda Adam's go-to move when he's in trouble.

But yea, I'm between Digi and leonidas on this. It'd be an uphill battle for Adam and I could see him get cleanly dominated but I could just as easily see him wreck Superman as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.