Cross Genre Match: Simon Belmont vs....Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
which of these two vampire slayers will live to sunset?

fight at midnight in an abandoned castle.

who wins?

guy222
who is simon hunie

my knowledge on vampires is lacking

Sin I AM
simon belmont is the original hero of the castlevania series hun

JakeTheBank
Simon Belmont rapes.

No contest.

guy222
thumb up

thank u sin hug2

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Simon Belmont rapes.

No contest. Based on? I have only played Castlevania on the original Game Boy you can imagine that he lacks feats for me stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Simon's weapons are broken as hell. He's at least meta level in terms of physical attributes as well. I see nothing Blade could do except get stomped.

Sin I AM
he is pretty bad ass for a human... armed only with a whip he defeated Dracula and his minions alone

JakeTheBank
Vampire Killer would mess Blade up, imo. And that's without factoring in all of the other sub-weapons he could use.

carver9
We need more threads like this...very entertaining.

Trackz
every Dracula is a different power level...so what quantifiable feats does Belmont actually have?

Starscream M
doesn't it depend...I remember in castlevania games, the hero is weak in the beginning and powers to godlike by the end

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Trackz
every Dracula is a different power level...so what quantifiable feats does Belmont actually have?

quantifiable? he's fought and defeated death and dracula over several years...

Trackz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
quantifiable? he's fought and defeated death and dracula over several years... Blade has beaten Dracula as well. Every version of Dracula is different though and that doesn't exactly tell us the extent of his physical abilities or how powerful his equipment is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.