hey all you beautiful people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ehlana
I'm new here, I'm still not sure what this forum is about so help!

On other notes, my name is Aimee, I'm 18 and from the UK and I will talk to you guys later, bye *hugs* Aimee

Member.
hehbig grin yo, welcome to the boards, these forums r for peeps like us who likes movies. btw, welcome to helldeviljk^^;

mechmoggy
Welcome aboard. big grin

Most people here are film (especially SW and LOTR) buffs, but there's general, political and role play sections too, if you're interested in that.

Hope you stick around.

mah

Dexx
hi...that avatar..reminds me of lauren

Ushgarak
Hello hello... welcome aboard! I'll think you find this place more or less covers just about everything, eventually... there's the movies and the Star Wars and so on, but it's all a cover for a vast amount of sociality.

And woo-hoo! More UK girls!

GordonSkywalker
Welcome, ehlana! We don't bite!-at least some of us don't! Welcome! Have fun and post away!!

Mujaffa
welcome Aimee

humble_hobbit
welcome ehlana!

im sorta new here 2,so dont worry!

Julie
welcome....you can talk about almost anything....or just say hi and read all the other funny people's posts....there are lots of interesting people around here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.