Lobo vs Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
1. No cloning or power gem
2. With cloning and power gem

They fight on Skaar.

Stoic
I'm assuming that Drax in in his infantile state in this thread? If so this is how I see it going down.

1. Lobo

2. Lobo unless Drax somehow taps into the Gem.

You may want to edit Skaar to Sakaar.

Galan007
Lobo in both.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic

You may want to edit Skaar to Sakaar.

Nope, they ride him as they fight.

JASON221
Really?http://www.kread.info/g.gif

Wangmachine

cdtm
Originally posted by rotiart
1. No cloning or power gem
2. With cloning and power gem

They fight on Skaar.

Lobo in the first one.

Leaning towards Lobo, but Drax might be strong enough to tear up the clones.. Never heard of a mob of clones spawning another mob of clones before, they usually stay dead...

Flyattractor
Clones can spread clones. Only way to kill them off realy is to vaporize them or kill with out shedding blood.
Unless thats been retconned.
LOBO's new origion says that HE pretty much strangled all the other czarnians off so Drax sholuld be able to do it at least untill he gets dog piled.

And if its Dumb Drax. LOBO can get both wins.

guy222
QFT

cdtm
Dumb Drax was the overpowered one, though.

Basically, if you weren't Thanos or Warrior Madness Thor, you'd be hard pressed to even make him realize you're trying to hurt him instead of playing around...

Horrificus
What if Drax has been directed from Kronos to destroy Lobo, instead of Thanos?
Would he have the same "gift" for knowing what it will take and having that edge?

The way he had been created for his previous purpose of killing Thanos.

Know what I mean?

Galan007
^ A decree from Heaven & Hell, which grants Lobo true immortality >g_infinity] a curse/hex from Kronos.

Drax's efforts wouldn't have any long term effects. Lobo'd frag the shit outta him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
^ A decree from Heaven & Hell, which grants Lobo true immortality >g_infinity] a curse/hex from Kronos.

Drax's efforts wouldn't have any long term effects. Lobo'd frag the shit outta him. Is that what it is that Drax has?
I actually didn't know what it was. I just knew that he had Thanos' number for some reason, due to Kronos basically "engineering" Drax for that purpose.
But, I couldn't find any description.

Galan007
Originally posted by Horrificus
Is that what it is that Drax has?
I actually didn't know what it was. I just knew that he had Thanos' number for some reason, due to Kronos basically "engineering" Drax for that purpose.
But, I couldn't find any description. Yeah, Kronos made Drax for the sole purpose of killing Thanos. It's what he do.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Dumb Drax was the overpowered one, though.

Basically, if you weren't Thanos or Warrior Madness Thor, you'd be hard pressed to even make him realize you're trying to hurt him instead of playing around...

Thor wasn't truly in a Warriors Madness state. Or as I have long suspected, the book was written with many discrepancies, which ignored many of infantile Drax's prior feats; such as him overpowering the Surfer with relative ease. All the same, the book said that he was not in Warriors Madness during the B&T arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.