Revan and Bane vs ROTJ Sidious and Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All Out.

Everyone is at their height of power except for Sidious as this is the ROTJ version.

Who wins?

truejedi
main question here is: can sidious fry orbalisk bane? if so, team 2 wins in a route, if not, bane is pretty much invincible.

Pwned
Bane can defend against lightning, that much we already know. Sidious would have to catch Bane off guard or overwhelm him with lightning, which MAY happen, but I doubt it.

Thing is, Bane had been caught off guard by his own lightning reflecting back at him. Plus, (I know its been done to death, but for the sake of argument) my reading of the book implied 1 million volts of electricity to take down the orbalisks. That would require a ridiculous amount of dark side power in a short time. And frankly, as of ROTS I'm not sure Sidious can deliver those goods. In DE he could, clearly, and probably even by ANH, but at this point I am of the opinion he is not powerful enough yet, at least not without some concentration on it. When he delivered the lightning at Windu he had had a moment to gather up his strength (as in, a moment where he was not embroiled in a saber fight to the death)

ares834
This is RotJ Sidious. Regardless, RotS Sidious reduced a Sith Wyrm to ash. That would seem to show his lightning Is in excess of a million volts. On a different not its not the voltage that kills you but the current however the two are connected and proportional.

Pwned
When exactly did he turn a sith wyrm to ash? And my bad, for some reason I saw "ROTS" not "ROTJ"

ares834
In Sithisis.

Stealth Moose
Isn't this the same collection of stories that had Obi-wan fighting a mechanical Darth Maul?

truejedi
still canon though,I believe, despite its... distastefulness.

Stealth Moose
And it appears he had imput from GL and so on. Well, it looks official.

DARTH POWER
Yes SithIsis is canon but the ObiWan vs Mechanical Maul is not canon. Thats a "what if" story.

Stealth Moose
So where does it differentiate? The description says that the visual artists are given "free reign" to make up side stories.

Herbert Spencer
The events of Sithisis are referenced and depicted within The Ultimate Visual Guide.

Stealth Moose
This one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.