Luke Vs. Kyp, Kyle, Seba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
To the death, 3 areas cause that's kinda fun, and the fight takes place aboard the bridge of the Anakin Solo.

Q99
I'd say three on one they win.

Eminence
Jacen Solo was comfortable taking on anybody in the galaxy but Luke with one hand; he established firm dominance over Jaina this way in their final fight and had previously bested Katarn and three other Jedi at the same time. Meanwhile, Luke's a better combatant one on one than Jacen and far more powerful.

I'd say he takes it.

Darth Truculent
Eminence, Katarn had the newly promoted Jedi Knights and there were civilians around. If they were not there, then the fight might have been different. Katarn had to worry ahout them. Collatoral damage.

Stealth Moose
Interesting viewpoint. Also, didn't Kyp kind of recede into the background? When was the last time he did anything of note?

truejedi
Last time Kyp did anything of note was i believe.... NJO.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Eminence
Jacen Solo was comfortable taking on anybody in the galaxy but Luke with one hand; he... previously bested Katarn and three other Jedi at the same time.

To be fair the only wanted to place a tracker on him, not kill him.

I say this trio is too powerful and familiar with Luke for him to take the win. Id give team 8/10. He would make them work very hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.