Manga comparison thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
You know how a lot of the time when new manga comes out, we rank which series had the best chapter that week?

This is a thread for that smile

This is also a thread to post sales comparisons, like This one.

1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Ao no Exorcist
4. Fairy Tail
5. Toriko
6. Gintama
7. Bakuman
8. Bleach
9. Kimi no Todoke
10. Gantz

One Piece, of course, thumps over everything (and by that, I mean, like, more than the next five combined!), and Naruto's second, but Blue Exorcist has shot up there too, racing past both Fairy Tail and Toriko to claim the 3 spot.

TheAuraAngel
Yeah, based on sales it really is no contest. haermm

Was gonna make this tomorrow, when the chapters came out. But whatever.

Bentley
I think One Piece will have a slow chapter, but funny, some exposition, maybe bits of action. But moving plot.

Naruto will have some talking heads and action, overall I expect it to be good.

TheAuraAngel
Bleach? awesome

wakkawakkawakka
Bleach can only go up at this point. Sure it's no longer part of the Big 3 but this will hopefully be the last of Kubo's darkest hour.

Q99
I expect a slow OP chapter, so I hazard a guess that it'll go Naruto, Fairy Tail, OP, for me.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Yeah, based on sales it really is no contest. haermm

I gotta leave them out next time for fairness reasons smile

TheAuraAngel
Well Naruto fanboys like me can always point at Twilight and say "Sales doesn't always reflect quality."

Not that One Piece doesn't deserve to be as successful as it is. It's very good....minus some parts. >_>

Demonic Phoenix
^ Sales does not always reflect quality. stick out tongue

Also, 38 million in a year is ridiculous, relatively speaking.

TheAuraAngel
It's because everyone in Japan is required to buy the One Piece volumes. It's like a tradition or some shit. shifty

marwash22
hot damn! those numbers make me wanna read/watch OP even more now. the hype is palpable.

Demonic Phoenix
It's because everyone in Japan is required to buy the One Piece volumes. It's like a tradition or some shit. shifty

Nah, Oda himself bought up 90% of that 38 million. vin

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by marwash22
hot damn! those numbers make me wanna read/watch OP even more now. the hype is palpable.

You should. If only because it's legit good.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Nah, Oda himself bought up 90% of that 38 million. vin

He only bought 89% of them.

Bentley
Bleach? awesome

I'd rather start reading Fairy Tail at this point.

Demonic Phoenix
You should. It's leagues above One Piece in terms of quality. vin

dadudemon
I did not realize that Gantz was rated so high.

NemeBro
Berserk's five updates a year>>>The dozens of updates for the HST combined, obviously.

TheAuraAngel
Well you can talk about that in here too I suppose. :O

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
I did not realize that Gantz was rated so high. Isn't Gantz basically a mindless gorefest?

TheAuraAngel
One Piece and Bleach will not have much to beat this week. Sad. I had high hopes, damn it.

I mean I guess it was sweet and symbolic but so much time was spent on the unimportant guys. Tobi being awesome and some Sasuke teasing. Other then that...man. I'm bummed.

NemeBro
Meant to stimulate Sasuke huh?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Meant to stimulate Sasuke huh?

"Now carnage is about to come to the battlefield!"

Effing love that. So stupid! xD

Suddenly I'm reading Spider-man.

NemeBro
So Q99, congratulations, I find myself really liking a Negima character, this early in the series. pissed

I hope you're happy.

Bentley
You should. It's leagues above One Piece in terms of quality. vin

Nah, you're trolling big grin

Anyways, Naruto underperformed this week, considering we're in the middle of not one but two gigantic battles. Kishi sure knows how to make things boring by shoving Sasuke in our faces.

TheAuraAngel
2 and a half considering Itachi is on his way to pwn Kabuto.

But the Sasuke teasing wasn't the worst part. The worst part was everyone having a huge internal monologue. >_>

Bentley
Agreed, Sasuke was barely in it, but it was like sending a mental image "remember each time this story stalls I give you some Sasuke, here he is for a good measure".

They are totally going to push Tobi back. I'm starting to fear that Sasuke will appear and kill him with a cheap shot no expression

TheAuraAngel
I fear Tobi losing and Kabuto being the main villain....

You have no idea how much this idea frightens me.

NemeBro
I hope it happens, because then you would have to concede that One Piece is better.

TheAuraAngel
Eh...objectively it probably is. I just prefer Naruto.

But I swear...Tobi better be the final boss. And while we're at it, Teach better be the final boss. F*ck the WG.

Bentley
I agree that Teach must be the final boss.

I'm afraid that Sasuke will be the actual end boss, but with some luck it will be the Jyuubi.

TheAuraAngel
I wouldn't mind Madara or Sasuke being the final boss(but I want it to be Tobi). So long as it's not Kabuto.

Also, where is One Piece? >_>

Demonic Phoenix
"Now carnage is about to come to the battlefield!"

Effing love that. So stupid! xD

Suddenly I'm reading Spider-man.

Now we know Sasuke is da final boss. He's gonna take Tobi's powah!

Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, you're trolling big grin

Anyways, Naruto underperformed this week, considering we're in the middle of not one but two gigantic battles. Kishi sure knows how to make things boring by shoving Sasuke in our faces.

Sasuke's face >>> One Piece vin

menokokoro
Haha, remember when it was One Piece, Naruto, then Bleach...Bleach has gone down to no. 8? lol that series should have ended a long time ago.

Bentley
One Piece just came out. Better than Naruto...

TheAuraAngel
So lets see...

With Naruto, we got a string of boring(though I guess if you like most of these characters its fine) inner monologues, coupled with a great deal of symbolic junk and Sasuke teasing.

With One Piece, we surprisingly got a lot of action. And it seems a Shichibukai have gotten into a mess. And we saw half a body, which might become new Nakama since Luffy invited it.

And with Bleach, they've started a new Holy War. Two new characters, both of whom I like even if they are a bit boring. And Ichigo gets to show off, which is always fun for me at least. And lo and behold, a shadowy figure stalks our hero.

Huh...If I had to pick one, it would be Bleach...o.O

Bentley
You're just a OP hater stick out tongue

I'd assume that the legs we saw in this episode were actually the result of the ability of said Shichibukai, you know, like permanently cutting something and attaching it into something else. We already know it's not the ability of any of the old Shichibukais, so there must be a few new ones.

Of course, we already know who did this, and it's likely to be the Shichibukai in question: Trafalgar Law.

Q99
This week:

1) Negima
2) Bleach
3) Claymore
4) Naruto
5) One Piece

Bleach was the best chapter in a long time, I can't believe it's ranking so high (I blame new characters combined with genuinely threatening hollows). 3 and 5 were non-climactic fighting (neither bad, mind you), Naruto touched on some characters but didn't have a lot actually happen, while 1 and 2 were the only ones with real plot stuff, especially 1. None of 'em were bad, though, and that's good.

Very atypical lineup.

So Q99, congratulations, I find myself really liking a Negima character, this early in the series. pissed

I hope you're happy.

Thought that'd happen smile I was a bit afraid you'd get discouraged by the others.

Which one?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Bentley
You're just a OP hater stick out tongue

I'd assume that the legs we saw in this episode were actually the result of the ability of said Shichibukai, you know, like permanently cutting something and attaching it into something else. We already know it's not the ability of any of the old Shichibukais, so there must be a few new ones.

Of course, we already know who did this, and it's likely to be the Shichibukai in question: Trafalgar Law.

Nah man. Just genuinely surprised at Bleach. I suppose Kishi and Oda didn't want to steal Kubo's thunder. OP was probably better than Naruto, though I did dig the symbolism and junk. Still, should be fun to see what happens next week.

Q99
I think I might rate OP a bit low since, even though the Dragon wasn't one-shotted, it's still been so long since they've had a challenge.

TheAuraAngel
Indeed. Then again, I love the move Zoro used to beat it. It was discovered in my favorite arc after all.

Am I the only person in the world who misses the time when Luffy didn't use his Gears? erm

Bentley
I liked it better just because the names of the attacks were funnier, but since Luffy has now gears + haki it seems stupid not to use any of them at all.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Thought that'd happen smile I was a bit afraid you'd get discouraged by the others.

Which one? Actually now it is two characters. haermm

But nah, guess. 131

Q99
Actually now it is two characters. haermm

But nah, guess. 131

Chachamaru and Setsuna?

wakkawakkawakka
Maybe I should try Negima again.

Bleach did entertain me suprisingly this week...even if it did include Ichigo's posing.

TheAuraAngel
Would you rather be a Shinigami, Ninja, or Pirate/Marine? :O

And if so, what would be your moves and stuff?

Q99

And if so, what would be your moves and stuff?

Ninja. Most versatility.

Shinigami depend too much on innate aptitude- if you don't have a ton of spiritual power, you suuuuuck and are total fodder. Even if you have a little, it can be decades before you have significant power, and almost none get truly strong. The other two, even if you don't start out great, you can train up, especially if you find a good teacher (being born with some innate aptitude helps in both, but isn't totally required).

Even though most ninja have just one jutsu 'area,' those areas tend to be pretty flexible, and they have some miscellaneous abilities besides.

I'd aim to be a Fire/Water release type smile Better still, Boil release!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Chachamaru and Setsuna? ****. One point for Chachamaru.

I don't think I have gotten quite far enough to know shit about Setsuna lol.

Q99
****. One point for Chachamaru.

I don't think I have gotten quite far enough to know shit about Setsuna lol.

Lesse.... oh, you met Kaede, right? smile

NemeBro
Will give hint: The character has been around since the first or second chapter, and I like them for moderately lame reasons.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Ninja. Most versatility.

Shinigami depend too much on innate aptitude- if you don't have a ton of spiritual power, you suuuuuck and are total fodder. Even if you have a little, it can be decades before you have significant power, and almost none get truly strong. The other two, even if you don't start out great, you can train up, especially if you find a good teacher (being born with some innate aptitude helps in both, but isn't totally required).

Even though most ninja have just one jutsu 'area,' those areas tend to be pretty flexible, and they have some miscellaneous abilities besides.

I'd aim to be a Fire/Water release type smile Better still, Boil release!

I agree for the most part.

Were you a Shinigami, or Pirate/Marine*, what would your powers be?

Note* You get to have any DF. Except Marco's cause I called dibs. >_>

menokokoro

And if so, what would be your moves and stuff? For ninja, I'd be purely physical strength, apart from techs to weaken my opponent.

Shinigami...Well, this isn't a shinigami, but that death looking guy was pretty op.

Pirate big grin This is the fun world. I would probably chose a Zoan type, an eagle or falcon or something (great vision and really great at quick aerial attacks) And I'd like to combine this with the CP9 techs.

RE: Blaxican
To be fair about One Piece, it's complete and utter, cliche', barely readable garbage, for the first couple dozen chapters.

It gets epic later.

NemeBro
You're reading One Piece?

dadudemon
This thread title ALWAYS makes me think it says "Dick comparison thread."

marwash22
M-A-N-G-A
D-I-C-K

yeah, i can see how you would get that.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
To be fair about One Piece, it's complete and utter, cliche', barely readable garbage, for the first couple dozen chapters.

It gets epic later.

When did you start reading One Piece? o.O

Or are you basing it off of things you've heard? :O

Q99
I agree for the most part.

Were you a Shinigami, or Pirate/Marine*, what would your powers be?

Note* You get to have any DF. Except Marco's cause I called dibs. >_>

Shinigami- balance between physical and kido, elemental zanpaku-to type. Pure kido types take too long to get strong, and physical shikai have too one-dimensional sword types, while elemental ones often have multiple abilities even in first release, let alone bankai. Maybe water.

Pirate/Marine. Obviously logia or one of the other uber fruid'd be most hax, but just picking something cool, I rather like Nico's fruit. She uses it to take out both small armies of foes at once, plus it can work on pretty tough individuals.

Q99
Will give hint: The character has been around since the first or second chapter, and I like them for moderately lame reasons.

Well, at this point it wouldn't be hard to simply list every character that qualifies smile

NemeBro
IT'S NODOKA YOU JERK!

I'm a big sissy for characters like that. D:

TheAuraAngel
Well read up on her just to see.

Yeah, you're a big sissy sissy.

NemeBro
cry

wakkawakkawakka
Err....Claymore is AWESOME!!!!! big grin

Oh..and I'd want to be a pirate with Logia use and haki so that I can take even more absurd aoumts of damage and not even loose consciousness.

Q99
IT'S NODOKA YOU JERK!

I'm a big sissy for characters like that. D:

Hah, Nodoka big grin

Personally I find the whole library-explorers club to be pretty fun.

NemeBro
Her rampant shotacon tendencies don't even bother me. mmm

dadudemon
M-A-N-G-A
D-I-C-K

yeah, i can see how you would get that.

You're being too literal. There's more to the title than a direct reading of the name. My point was much more abstract.

NemeBro
You're weird.

marwash22
You're being too literal. There's more to the title than a direct reading of the name. My point was much more abstract. you had peen on the brain? got ya! wink.

Q99
Her rampant shotacon tendencies don't even bother me. mmm

It doesn't hurt that she looks close in age, unlike say Ayaka, who looks 16.

NemeBro
Shut up. haermm

dadudemon
you had peen on the brain? got ya! wink.
No. One more try.

marwash22
whenever you see the word "comparison", your mind automatically jumps to peen?

dadudemon
whenever you see the word "comparison", your mind automatically jumps to peen?

Nope! But you just used up your last guess. Now you'll never know. sad

marwash22
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/I_has_a_sad.gif

NemeBro
Teh Doctor be all sad.

dadudemon
You think that's rain?

NemeBro
I think you're a ****ing lame-ass white boy.

dadudemon
Non sequitur, but not true; I'm black.

NemeBro
dadudemon, not only have I seen your picture, but when discussing the usage of the N-word among whites, you remarked that many of your black friends are okay with you, a white person, using it.

You can't fool me.

dadudemon
dadudemon, not only have I seen your picture, but when discussing the usage of the N-word among whites, you remarked that many of your black friends are okay with you, a white person, using it.

You can't fool me.

You've seen pictures I posted and said was "me". But you also think I'm a "high-level" troll.

So should you not suspect the pictures? Kento has met me, IRL, but that's pretty much the only person from this manga sub-forum that has met me. You'll just have to trust that I lied about what I looked like. Honestly, I'm just a fat black guy who likes manga.

NemeBro
Kento told me you were an insolent white person though.

TheAuraAngel
Kento told me he was a sassy black woman...

And that he got laid. awehuh

dadudemon
Kento told me you were an insolent white person though.

*Calls Kento*

You lie. no expression

Edit - In fact, Kento was the one that suspected me of being black, originally.

Kento told me he was a sassy black woman...

And that he got laid. awehuh

That's closer to the truth.

NemeBro
I can not tell a lie.

dadudemon
I can not tell a lie.

You're mom is right here bouncing up and down on my cock and she said you tell lies all the time.

Nice try. Liar. uhuh

NemeBro
You're mom is right here bouncing up and down on my cock and she said you tell lies all the time.

Nice try. Liar. uhuh

*Your

Also reported. cry

dadudemon
*Your

Wha?

*read his post again*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! mad mad mad

Also reported. cry

estahuh

Q99
New Fairy Tail out!

Adding to my previous rankings, I put it at 3rd:

This week:

1) Negima
2) Bleach
3* Fairy Tail
4) Claymore
5) Naruto
6) One Piece

Solid tension-building on the new foes.

TheAuraAngel
http://mangastream.com/content/jump

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU(K!!!!!

D:

NemeBro
They didn't spell "persuade" correctly, wtf, lol.

marwash22
it's with a not so heavy heart that i delete mangastream.com from my bookmarks. lol, i have no reason for going to that site now.

wakkawakkawakka
Looks like it's back to mangafox no expression

dadudemon
I don't understand. Is Viz translating that shit and posting it or something? Meaning, is Viz Media translating those chapters and posting them for money shortly after it is released in Jump?

If so, cool...we should all probably support what we like. If not, **** them and their douchy ways.

TheAuraAngel
They are translating it on their site near as I can tell...but they're like 2 weeks behind. Which sucks.

TheAuraAngel
Well between the two I have so far, Naruto gets the nod. Not that Bleach wasn't full of teasing but I think the teasing was handled better in Naruto. Kinda bummed that we didn't see any of the SA but since I like Sasuke and his "gang" it's fine for me.

Bentley
OP war fun in a sort of random way.

Weak week for Naruto, two in a row now :/

TheAuraAngel
Really? Cause OP bored me to tears this week.

Of the big three this week, I'd rate it:

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece

Q99
I'd rate:
Bleach
One Piece
Naruto

Bleach had the most stuff happening. OP had the samurai guy, *and* a beam. Naruto, just a bit of foreshadowing and zetsu slaughtering.

Yea, feels like it's just decompressing to get us used to Sasuke again.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, feels like it's just starting to suck to get us used to Sasuke again.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I'd rate:
Bleach
One Piece
Naruto

Bleach had the most stuff happening. OP had the samurai guy, *and* a beam. Naruto, just a bit of foreshadowing and zetsu slaughtering.

Wow really? mmm

Maybe I'm missing the fun in the One Piece chapter. I really did think it was pretty boring. And the fact that Franky's beam was stronger than Sanji's kick...Samurai guy was okay though. Voiced all my problems with Nami since the beginning of the timeskip. :O

Bleach's main selling points of this chapter are Ikkaku and Yumichika doing something(I personally hate both so yeah...maybe they'll die!) and the new guy, who looks kinda boring. Maybe next week will prove me wrong or something.

Naruto did focus a bit much And on Sasuke(though if you're a Sasuke fan, it's not detrimental) but I liked this chapter for Suigetsu. Dude is awesome. He discovered something that could **** the world up and casually beat Jugo. Karin and Jugo were cool too...So maybe I just like Taka? On the flipside, Naruto has TWO epic battles going on at once that we're now missing...so yeah, Kishi should have placed it better. Meh.

Q99
Well, neither OP or Naruto were great.

I do like Taka as well, but they've been wandering or in-jail for awhile.

Nephthys
I have to admit, Juugo has a point. Why is Suigetsu still loyal to Sasuke? Does he secretly crave his man-meat too?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Well, neither OP or Naruto were great.

I do like Taka as well, but they've been wandering or in-jail for awhile.

That I agree with. I don't think any of the big 3 was worth writing home about this week...Not bad just not very special.

Yeah but now we see them doing important stuff. :O

What was on that scroll?mmm

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/4

Maybe?

Originally posted by Nephthys
I have to admit, Juugo has a point. Why is Suigetsu still loyal to Sasuke? Does he secretly crave his man-meat too?

Fire-forged friends?

Then again, maybe Suigetsu is just a nice kid! laughing

Q99
Btw, anyone else feel bad for the Zetsus? They seem to care when some of their number are killed, and that's been happening a *lot*!

wakkawakkawakka
Well the main white zetsu was killed so I guess it'd be expected for the perma-clones to be sentimental.

Hey I just noticed something....Naruto had two lackluster weeks in a row while Bleach had to great weeks in a row. Coincidence?

Q99
Bleach leaching off Kishimoto's talent?

Nah, it's a total coincidence smile We did, after all, have a string of great Naruto weeks and huge fights. Having a breather is pretty logical.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys

Who says he's loyal? He'll use the scroll to distract Sasuke, and then he'll push his shit in with a water bubble. awesome

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well the main white zetsu was killed so I guess it'd be expected for the perma-clones to be sentimental.

Hey I just noticed something....Naruto had two lackluster weeks in a row while Bleach had to great weeks in a row. Coincidence?

Nah. I started writing Bleach two weeks ago, while Aura took over Naruto. vin

NemeBro
1. One Piece
2. Bleach
3. Naruto

So has NemeBro spoken, and so it shall be.

GOD WILL SIT.

wakkawakkawakka
But nothing was really spectacular about One Piece this week...except for Mr.Head voicing complaints about Nami.

At least in Bleach we got to see Ichigo's crib and shit. Dude has a ****ing flat screen.

NemeBro
Mr. Head was amazing, as was Franky.

Really, this week was kind of meh for the HST in general, IMO.

Bentley
One Piece was decent considering it's just the beginning of the new arc, they joked a bit, lot's of randomness and discovery, it's fine. The one drawback OP has is that reading just one chapter each week feels like you're losing on the big picture, and when the big picture seems to suck -see Fishman island- then it's more depressive. But quality-wise this chapter stood fine, none of the best, but it may be the above average after the timeskip.

And Naruto was a bit off, the Taka scenes were a bit random, specially if the Orochimaru plot ends up being relevant. Last chapter was boring because two major fights got interrupted to make some monologuing, and Sasuke was pretty much monologuing and wasting chakra on random Zetsus, and then justifying himself for trashing those Zetsus, and then justifying himself in general. Bleh, not my cup of tea anyways.

TheAuraAngel
Man, you One Piece fanboys....313

But yeah, I think all three were pretty boring. I guess I just found Naruto the least boring in comparison. shrug

TheAuraAngel
Nah. I started writing Bleach two weeks ago, while Aura took over Naruto. vin

Nope. NemeBro is writing Naruto, I'm One Piece. Get it right noob.

NemeBro
I am writing the ENDING son.

TheAuraAngel
Nah, we all agreed to take over from a few weeks ago.

That explains why the head basically called Nami a whore.vin

NemeBro
One Piece seems more like something I would write, at least, this last chapter anyway.

I certainly wouldn't want to write about Suigetsu and Jugo.

TheAuraAngel
Quit lying. uhuh

But yeah...was not happy with the chapter I made either. Aside from the head calling Nami a whore, I was disappointed.

Demonic Phoenix
Nope. NemeBro is writing Naruto, I'm One Piece. Get it right noob.

Whatever. Naruto and One Piece are so far beneath Bleach at this point that they are practically the same. stoned

TheAuraAngel
Just you wait: The next volume will be nothing but Garp and Sengoku ****ing a whale.

Will be legendary.

Q99
Ooh, update for my personal chart this week:

1. Fairy Tail Lucy's boss! Plus the enemy is creepy, underhanded, and has an agenda
2. Bleach
3. One Piece
4. Naruto

NemeBro
How many chapters of Fairy Tale are out now?

Depending on how many, might start it soonish.

Q99
It's on chapter 271.

NemeBro
HM. Sort of longish then.

Going to at the least get up to date on Negima before I do that.

wakkawakkawakka
Fairy Tale does seem interesting.

That aside I went back to mangastream and read a chapter of Air Gear. Never really got into it but I though the series was about rollerblades with motors in them called RTs or some non-sense

So what the **** is this shit:
http://www.mangastream.com/read/air_gear/34027744/7
http://www.mangastream.com/read/air_gear/34027744/14

Q99
Yea, I'd recommend doing Negima first.

---
Oh, Air Gear is *weird*. While it's about air tracks (motorized rollerblades, basically), at higher levels the characters all manipulate air to various effects. It also has some... unusual plot twists.

TheAuraAngel
http://cdn.likenaruto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/fifth-mizukage.jpg

mmm

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111006235260/assassinscreed/images/f/f0/Sanji_after_the_time_skip_by_ruiisu_eduaado-d30adbz1.jpg

mmm

They're the same person.

NemeBro
You're an ass. haermm

Q99
Oh!

It makes so much sense now.

TheAuraAngel
Someone needs to ship the two of them.

Q99
Hm, I think they'd both like that.

NemeBro
Sanji is too old for Mei though.

TheAuraAngel
Sanji might be a bit too old for her though.

NemeBro
Sanji might be a bit too old for her though. I just said that son.

TheAuraAngel
Shut up.

TheAuraAngel
Son of a b!tch, ViZ has decided to butt**** Mangafox too. Not that I used Mangafox anyway but others did.

Q99
It's their property *and* unlike other companies they are releasing online, if a little slower. So I can't feel too bad about it.

TheAuraAngel
Yeah but their site doesn't work for me. And I do not like being left behind.

And I don't care if it's wrong, I need my fix. cry

Demonic Phoenix
Mangareader, you twit. sneer

TheAuraAngel
Mangareader, you twit. sneer

I use Mangareader, yes. But Mangafox had things reader lacks. Like the entire Turn Back the Pendulum Arc. Which was objectively a good arc, for Bleach's standards. :I

Q99
Related to the Mei Terumi pairing, at a con I just went to I saw a doujin that paired her and Nico Robins.

Demonic Phoenix
I use Mangareader, yes. But Mangafox had things reader lacks. Like the entire Turn Back the Pendulum Arc. Which was objectively a good arc, for Bleach's standards. :I

Seriously?

Ah, well, shitsux.

Use Mangashare then

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-315.5/page001.html

TheAuraAngel
Hotz.

I've never been to a con before. Seems like it would be fun.

Demonic Phoenix
Seriously?

Ah, well, shitsux.

Use Mangashare then:

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-315.5/page001.html

TheAuraAngel
http://i6.mangareader.net/naruto/34/naruto-1565476.jpg

Part 1 Naruto was calced at mach 5. Neat. awesome

TheAuraAngel
Edit. Blah.

Q99
Hotz.

I've never been to a con before. Seems like it would be fun.

Depends on the con, but yea smile

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Depends on the con, but yea smile

Do you like cosplay and stuff? XD

Q99
I don't cosplay myself, but it is fun to see some of the costumes others do ^^

TheAuraAngel
Best cosplay you've seen? It was probably an L cosplay. vin

Q99
Dunno about 'ever,' but at the latest con one guy had a 7-foot tall shiny robot outfit smile

Hm, though come to think of it, 'ever' would be the one Guyver I saw that even had openable, illuminated megasmashers.

Not a huge Death Note fan (it's pretty good, but I'm not as super into it as some).

TheAuraAngel
I was making at joke at how easy L is to cosplay. stick out tongue

Did your eyes go all shiny when you saw the guys in mech cosplay? :O

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>