(current) justice league vs classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
cain marko juggernaut

vs

superman, batman, wonder woman, green lantern hal, aqua man, barry allen flash, and cyborg

Stoic
Justice league wins, if they remove his helmet and Aquaman mind rapes him. BFR is also a means to win. Physically or with brute force is going to get them nowhere.

janus77
Flash IMP?

Q99
Originally posted by janus77
Flash IMP?

Current Flash hasn't shown it (and has Barry ever done it? I tend to think of it as a Wally thing).

Sr J-Bieb
Batman kicks his mind off

Bouboumaster
JLA rape him

Colossus-Big C
they win, but the dont do any physical damage

Sr J-Bieb
Neither does Cain

JakeTheBank
Spite against Cain.

Colossus-Big C
its not spite if they cant even damage him, regardless if they can easy bfr him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not spite if they cant even damage him, regardless if they can easy bfr him.

They can easily BFR him nearly every time or attempt to mind rape him or effect his soul.

I don't see how Juggernaut can win even once.

carver9
Darkseid raped them and going by fts (lol), Juggernaut>>Pre Reboot Darkseid.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid raped them and going by fts (lol), Juggernaut>>Pre Reboot Darkseid.

What feats?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What feats?

Durability fts, strength fts. What else does he need?

JakeTheBank
Durability fts, strength fts. What else does he need?

What feats?

carver9

Him overpowering Professor Hulk. Him combating, destroying an entire island as a side affect. Drilling Stranger with a haymaker. That's enough imo.

iceman24567
Darkseid raped them and going by fts (lol), Juggernaut>>Pre Reboot Darkseid. Huh?
Him overpowering Professor Hulk. Him combating, destroying an entire island as a side affect. Drilling Stranger with a haymaker. That's enough imo. What? Darkseid dropped 3 or so legit herald level characters by just landing near them he also no sold Hal Jordans best shots and schooled him and alot of Hals good feats are still canon including the Krona buster erm. When are you leaving eek!

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Huh?
What? Darkseid dropped 3 or so legit herald level characters by just landing near them he also no sold Hal Jordans best shots and schooled him and alot of Hals good feats are still canon including the Krona buster erm. When are you leaving eek!

Shaking my head.

Iceman...why are you trying to rush me away? You know you don't want me to.go anywhere, stop trippin.

iceman24567
Shaking my head.

Iceman...why are you trying to rush me away? You know you don't want me to.go anywhere, stop trippin. Umm nah your contradictions make me sick erm

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Umm nah your contradictions make me sick erm

So I give you the bubble guts? Is this what you are telling me?

Sin I AM
current JLA has not been impressive in the least....classic cains defeats them unless, they bfr him or manage to remove his helmet...(which still wont do shit because classic juggs had a skullcap as well)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
current JLA has not been impressive in the least....classic cains defeats them unless, they bfr him or manage to remove his helmet...(which still wont do shit because classic juggs had a skullcap as well)

They DO have a speedster, plus a long range weapon capable of tearing it off (Hal seemed more imaginative in his constructs - I can't see why he can't just ring a hand out to pull it off).

Of course, this depends on whether they would go for it in the first place. Is Juggy's weakness to telepaths common knowledge?

Newjak
Superman and the Flash would still be too fast for Cain to really hit if they didn't want him to.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Newjak
Superman and the Flash would still be too fast for Cain to really hit if they didn't want him to.

fail

Newjak
How's it a fail?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Newjak
How's it a fail?

BECAUSE YOUR WRONG

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
BECAUSE YOUR WRONG

Wow. talk about angry response! Lol.

Are we saying Juggy has Superman/Flash KMC level reactions (not comic book level where for some reason Captain Cold can out-react Flash sometimes).

KingD19
People much slower than them hit them all the time. It'll happen here.

And on top of him having his helmet, and his skullcap; Classic Juggernaut has an impenetrable forcefield that none of them can get through while it's up.

carver9
Bfr isn't working either. They have no option. If the God blast couldn't lift Juggernaut up off the ground along with hammer hits from Thor (who fts of strength poots on anyone here), bfr isn't happening.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19

And on top of him having his helmet, and his skullcap; Classic Juggernaut has an impenetrable forcefield that none of them can get through while it's up.

Fair enough. I'm not that familiar with classic Juggy. I DID read from marveldirectory.com (yes, yes, I know, its not gospel), the following:

Did he have his forcefield up? There may have been context around this that I am unaware of, hence why I'm not jumping with excitement and proclaiming 'CYBORG ROFLSTOMPS HIM!!!1111!!!!'.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair enough. I'm not that familiar with classic Juggy. I DID read from marveldirectory.com (yes, yes, I know, its not gospel), the following:

Did he have his forcefield up? There may have been context around this that I am unaware of, hence why I'm not jumping with excitement and proclaiming 'CYBORG ROFLSTOMPS HIM!!!1111!!!!'.

No, he didnt have his force field and Nimrod is an exclusion. His powers gives him the ability to create weapons to hurt "any" opponent.

-Pr-
They can easily BFR him nearly every time or attempt to mind rape him or effect his soul.

I don't see how Juggernaut can win even once.

KingD19
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

His forcefield wasn't on in that fight, then Nimrod knocked his helmet off and hit him with a sonic energy beam that scrambled the signal form his brain to his body. So he was basically paralyzed.

And I'm curious how they BFR him since the only times I recall classic Juggernaut being BFR'd were when Thor looped his arm in Mjiolnir and flew it into space, the streer collapsed under the Godbeam, and Colossus knocked a hole in the ship they were fighting on.

OneDumbG0

I don't see how Juggernaut can win even once. Seriously? The recent disenchantment with classic Juggernaut is going a bit too far, methinks.

Newjak
Originally posted by KingD19

And on top of him having his helmet, and his skullcap; Classic Juggernaut has an impenetrable forcefield that none of them can get through while it's up. True about his forcefield it has also showed inertia dampening aspects as well when it slowed Thor's hammer down to almost a stand still.

janus77
Bfr isn't working either. They have no option. If the God blast couldn't lift Juggernaut up off the ground along with hammer hits from Thor (who fts of strength poots on anyone here), bfr isn't happening.
The GB feat is being seriously overplayed. Yes Juggernaut tanked it, but that same "classic Juggernaut" was being swung around like a ragdoll by a less than bothered Savage Hulk. In fact, after he chucked Juggernaut against a mountain, Savage Hulk just gave up and left him.

Now yes, I believe Hulk's stronger than the God Blast (easily so) but not so much that a calm Savage Hulk exerts more physical force than the God Blast.

It stands to reason that that GB wasn't all that powerful and also, that Juggernaut isn't immune to being bfr'd easily by characters on the level of Savage Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by janus77
Now yes, I believe Hulk's stronger than the God Blast (easily so) can't wait till rage sees this. i'll be on my phone checking in just for that all damn day

janus77
maybe you could tweet it and he might see it now?

psycho gundam
he has to stumble upon it, i want his initial reaction

janus77
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he has to stumble upon it, i want his initial reaction
quote it up in large font and bold... yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.