Berserker (Mel Gibson's next)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Happened upon this. According to This Source, Mel Gibson's next project is back on, about Vikings. Written by the same guy who wrote Braveheart. Hell yes. I like Apocalypto quite a lot, actually, so I look forward to this. I am able to keep Gibson's personal issues separate from his filmmaking (which I think it extremely good).

jinXed by JaNx
i agree. He's a hell of a Director and a damn fine actor

Robtard
"Mel Gibson plans to direct the highly violent Viking epic Berseker. Braveheart- scribe Randall Wallace and Gibson himself wrote the screenplay. Like Apocalypto characters in the film will speak the historic accurate language. In this case: Norse."

Sounds ****ing dope. Looking forward to it.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, dude. I'm stoked about this. There will probably be lots of slurs against Jews and Blacks, too. lol, j/k.

roughrider
Beserker - he's already done this role. In those phone messages to his mistress. stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwUE9bGXoCo&feature=related

rudester
Was that the lady modle who threw a phone at the house keeper?

Patient_Leech
At about 18 minutes he talks about Berserker: click. Apparently this is the first film idea he ever had. Let's hope it turns out better than Avatar... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.