Thor vs The Stranger (All Out War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
If these guys fought on a desolate planet, who would take it?

Glorificus
Stranger.

Unless it's Rune King Thor.

Stoic
^ I actually think that if Thor put everything on the line, that this could be a closer fight than many may at first believe. He would be well within character to use deadly force in a situation that had no chance of injuring innocents. Take for example how powerful his blast was against the Chaos King. My only question is how many God Blasts can he hurl if each blast is supposed to tap into his life force?

leonidas
thor could certainly give him a match. not sure if he could win though.

Lord Feron
Thor could give him difficulty but I find it hard that Stranger would lose even a single match against Thor.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thor could give him difficulty but I find it hard that Stranger would lose even a single match against Thor. I agree.
Stranger is similar to the Unimind, Mangog, Overmind and other characters that are made up of a race of powerful beings.
And, I am pretty sure he has some feats that place him at or above skyfather-level.

If I remember right, I think he has also been present, along with omnipotent, cosmic entities at some crucial times for the universe. Whether it was as a peer, or a peeking Tom, I forget. But, I do think he had input.

What I was thinking about and trying to find on-panel, are some examples of things he has done, characters and teams he has been able to subdue/control/defeat.

guy222
thor isn't defeating the stranger

wouldn't give odds on rkt either

i like the stranger powerful unknown entity

waits for the non stranger fans

stick out tongue

vince_slice
Didn't Stranger already one-shot Thor into space in Astonishing Thor? Thor was even drifting in spaced KO'd.

Stoic
^ I think that was a cheap-shot, when Thor wasn't looking. The one fight that they did have was way back in the Mighty Thor v1 178, but that fight was inconclusive.

guy222
thor has the god blast but

stranger is just on another lvl

vince_slice
Originally posted by Stoic
^ I think that was a cheap-shot, when Thor wasn't looking.

False, Thor was looking right at him when he got one-shotted by Stranger.

http://i40.tinypic.com/qstv80.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/zy7bdk.jpg

TheLordofMurder
I am a huge Thor fan, but sans PIS/Jobbing, Thor isnt beating the Stranger...nor will the fight be close.

Stranger 10/10 without much of a problem...

guy222
thumb up

Colossus-Big C
thor gets one shotted again

janus77
The Stranger stomps. Stranger things have happened! yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. The Stranger can't stand up to what he can dish out from what I've seen.

guy222
thor is a god

Rage.Of.Olympus
That in itself is not enough to say he wins.

Forgot about their most recent encounter. Tbf to Thor, it was a cheap shot and he was only out very momentarily. Rodi can tell interesting stories but if he doesn't step up his game in canon stories, me and him are going to have a problem. On top of that, he is basically just creating ammo for Superturds and Gammafags: Eternal rocket, Dinosaur, Tutinax, Ego, Can't atomize planet, Stranger......

ermm

dmills
Gotta think the guy that can make a planet has more resources to bring to an all out war.

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills
Gotta think the guy that can make a planet has more resources to bring to an all out war.

True but we don't know how long it took him to create Ego. It could be instantaneous or it could have taken him generations.

But back on topic, I'm giving this to Thor. There's nothing Stranger can do to THor that Thor hasn't already faced and from better than Stranger too. He'd work for those wins but he'd get them.

Sundipped
Originally posted by vince_slice
False, Thor was looking right at him when he got one-shotted by Stranger.

http://i40.tinypic.com/zy7bdk.jpg

Well we know he can 1 shot bfr Thor temporarily if need be.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Sundipped
Well we know he can 1 shot bfr Thor temporarily if need be.
This is the start of the next Issue.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e3oj7b.jpg

I guess taking naps in space is one of Thor's favorite hobbies.

Stoic
This is the start of the next Issue.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e3oj7b.jpg

I guess taking naps in space is one of Thor's favorite hobbies.

But would it or could it have been a different story, if Thor was prepared to battle, and it didn't begin with him looking like he did not expect to be blasted? What I am asking is that if Thor was all ready to rock out with him, would he have been KO'd?

Houdini routinely took gut punches to prove that he could take them, but one day when he did not suspect the punch coming was hit with a mortal blow that wound up killing him. Just food for thought.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stranger didn't battle field remove Thor, he blasted him and it knocked him out.

Though it ultimately means nothing. A cheap shot resorting in a temporary knock out isn't even conclusive evidence that the Stranger is on par with a general Thor much less more powerful (In a vacuum).

The current origin that the Stranger created Ego is irrelevant here. The process of creating the two planets was a task beyond his own capabilities, it required him using items as well as formulas only the Collector possessed:
http://i42.tinypic.com/34o1nyq.jpg

And I assume all out war means they're going all out, not using prep and every tool they have at their disposal.

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
True but we don't know how long it took him to create Ego. It could be instantaneous or it could have taken him generations.

But back on topic, I'm giving this to Thor. There's nothing Stranger can do to THor that Thor hasn't already faced and from better than Stranger too. He'd work for those wins but he'd get them.

I'm not even talking about Ego. There was another incidence as well where he did it in the from beyond story arc I believe. Plus dude is just portrayed on a higher on the food chain cosmic in the grand scheme of things.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What I am asking is that if Thor was all ready to rock out with him, would he have been KO'd?

Based on my comic reading experience, that's a no though I don't know enough about that particular writer to know for certain. He isn't a comic book writer generally so he might not subscribe to the usual tricks and shit. I'm talking about Rodi specifically here. I know for a fact that there are various portrayals of Thor that would take that shit in stride.

dmills
But would it or could it have been a different story, if Thor was prepared to battle, and it didn't begin with him looking like he did not expect to be blasted? What I am asking is that if Thor was all ready to rock out with him, would he have been KO'd?

Houdini routinely took gut punches to prove that he could take them, but one day when he did not suspect the punch coming was hit with a mortal blow that wound up killing him. Just food for thought.

Nah bro. Comics never start out with a perfect set of circumstances for the good guy. The bad guy doesn't say to the good guy "Are you ready? Ok here I come!" They were face to face in a verbal confrontation of sorts anyway. There was no cheap shot. It was more like the Stranger deciding to swat away a meddlesome bug.

gogogadgetgo
There's a reason why in the IG Saga, Thor stood with earths mightiest heroes while the Stranger stood with Galactus, Celestials, Love and hate etc.

Think about it....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
There's a reason why in the IG Saga, Thor stood with earths mightiest heroes while the Stranger stood with Galactus, Celestials, Love and hate etc.

Think about it....

thumb up

Anyone that thinks Thor has a prayer here is delusional...

Yes, the Stranger has jobbed mightily in times past, but the way he has been written in more recent writtings make it crystal clear that the Stranger is far beyond characters like Thor...

At best Thor can show some heart and put up some resistance, but that will be the extent of it...

Thor cant win a single fight here sans Jobbing/PIS...

abhilegend
Stranger wins.

ozz81
Thor has potential to win this if he used his antiforce and god blast and fought smartly etc he shud be able to defeat stranger.. Rkt easily..

Naija boy
Yikes, the stranger is getting lowballed big time here....Dude is not a high herald.......

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Yikes, the stranger is getting lowballed big time here....Dude is not a high herald....... agreed. thor is not in stranger's class by a wide margin. rage is taking thorbaggery to new heights!

carver9
Yikes, the stranger is getting lowballed big time here....Dude is not a high herald.......

leonidas
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Yes, the Stranger has jobbed mightily in times past, but the way he has been written in more recent writtings make it crystal clear that the Stranger is far beyond characters like Thor...

At best Thor can show some heart and put up some resistance, but that will be the extent of it...

pretty much the way i see it. in general, stranger is definitely beating him imo. stranger does have some showings though that would indicate thor could certainly make a fight of it t least. even that blast that ko'd him could/would be absorbed in a forum fight. stranger is extremely difficult to gauge imo, but he is well above high heralds--usually. i would be interested in seeing the effects of the godblast on the stranger though....

Rage.Of.Olympus
The God Blast should f*ck up the Stranger up something fierce unless there are some massive durability showings I haven't seen.

I know the Stranger had a good showing where he created a planet in Beyond but is there something else I'm missing? From what I've seen, the dude is powerful but no one Thor wouldn't be able to beat going all out.

Originally posted by Starscream M
agreed. thor is not in stranger's class by a wide margin. rage is taking thorbaggery to new heights!

erm

If the Stranger has the feats, I'll give him the win over Thor, it's no skin off my back but I remember researching the character and not being very impressed at all.

Naija boy
Im pretty sure i remeber the stranger defeated a rogue watcher or something of that sort, and then there is the fact that he was amongst the Cosmic beings during the IG saga and has always been portrayed as such. Heck even against Thor in astonishing Thor, he was portrayed as being quite CLEARLY superior (he casually one shotted him and didnt even look like he was trying).....and virtually always is when he faces beings of Thors level. Thats just off the top of my head without doing any thorough feat searching but just from that this should be a stomp.

Mindship
http://i40.tinypic.com/zy7bdk.jpg Interesting...

Considering how fast Thor has been shown to react to incoming, I'm wondering just how fast the Stranger raised his hand and fired, catching Thor fully in the beam.

Anyway, Stranger wins.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Mindship
Interesting...

Considering how fast Thor has been shown to react to incoming, I'm wondering just how fast the Stranger raised his hand and fired, catching Thor fully in the beam.

Anyway, Stranger wins.
If you look at the last panel on the first scan you'll see Stranger having his hand half raised preparing the blast. You also see Thor holding Mjolnir with two hands, raised in front of himself--which looks like a defensive position.

Mindship
If you look at the last panel on the first scan you'll see Stranger having his hand half raised preparing the blast. You also see Thor holding Mjolnir with two hands, raised in front of himself--which looks like a defensive position. My bad. Talk bubble obscured the hand. At least now it seems more reasonable for Thor to be caught by the beam.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindship
My bad. Talk bubble obscured the hand. At least now it seems more reasonable for Thor to be caught by the beam.

Yeah I didn't fully notice that scene as well. The Strangers hand is raised.

Sundipped
Even though Mjolnir was raised, I don't think Thor anticipated the blast.

Nonetheless the impact knocked him out & the concussive force propelled him to orbit. Shows that a casual blast from a being of his caliber can easily override standard high herald durability.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sundipped
Even though Mjolnir was raised, I don't think Thor anticipated the blast.

Nonetheless the impact knocked him out & the concussive force propelled him to orbit. Shows that a casual blast from a being of his caliber can easily override standard high herald durability. I think thor was clearly expecting something going by the scan, perhaps not the blast, but some kind of offensive response. If he wasn't he'd have it in a casual pose as normal. Not in a defensive posture, two hands on the handle between him and the stranger.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Uriel005
I think thor was clearly expecting something going by the scan, perhaps not the blast, but some kind of offensive response. If he wasn't he'd have it in a casual pose as normal. Not in a defensive posture, two hands on the handle between him and the stranger.

thumb up

zopzop
thumb up

LoM but you have to admit, the Stranger has had some absolutely humiliating showings aside from the IG affair and the current Astonishing Thor appearance. Aside from those two "high" showings, his other on panel appearances are lackluster (and I'm being generous).

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The God Blast should f*ck up the Stranger up something fierce unless there are some massive durability showings I haven't seen.
so is stranger gonna just stand there and take it?

Stoic
LoM but you have to admit, the Stranger has had some absolutely humiliating showings aside from the IG affair and the current Astonishing Thor appearance. Aside from those two "high" showings, his other on panel appearances are lackluster (and I'm being generous).

Marvel has arguably done this with several characters. Here are a few examples.

Silver Surfer vs The Hulk
The Hulk not being able to mount an effective offense against the Surfer, yet Drax, Hercules, and Thor can draw even has always been strange to say the least.

Zeus vs Thor
Zeus should have always been above anything that Thor could mount, and even though Zeus may have taken it easy on Thor, no scrimmage match between the two should have ever lasted for months.

Quasar vs A Watcher
I know that I shouldn't have to explain this PIS to anyone.

If Lord Mar-Vell ever reappears, and a herald leveler draws even with him, I will not be surprised in the least. Hmfff even Korvak died while battling The Silver Surfer in Avengers Annual 16. Nothing would surprise, and the only big boy that remained with a perfect record was Tyrant. I wrote all of that, because I could see Thor at his best give the Stranger a hell of a fight, and would not be surprised in the least if he won.

It seems that Marvel may be solidifying the Stranger's station, and the most recent showing obviously was meant to place him within the High Trans - Low Sky Father tier.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Uriel005
I think thor was clearly expecting something going by the scan, perhaps not the blast, but some kind of offensive response. If he wasn't he'd have it in a casual pose as normal. Not in a defensive posture, two hands on the handle between him and the stranger.

Now after looking at it again you're right. The casual dialogue kinda threw me off.

Nihilist
Standard Thor beats Stranger, KT and RKT shit stomp Stranger.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

Think about it....

TheLordofMurder

I definitely agree; his low showings are really bad and not at all fitting for one who has the status of a cosmic being...

But that said, I agree with Stoic that it does appear that Marvel is finally portraying the Stranger as someone is clearly above a High Herald like Thor...

And since we go by the most recent showing/portrayal (unless a classic version or some other version is specified), the Stranger beats Thor...

I'd even go so far to say that the Stranger beats King Thor (this is in response to you Nihilist), the reason being that the Full Odin Force (which was possessed by Odin himself at the time) was landlocked in Asgard during the IG saga...thus Odin and all the other Skyfathers were unable to join in the attack against Thanos with the IG.

The Stranger and the other true cosmics/high-end beings were not subject to being stopped as easily as the Skyfathers were...

So here again, using the more recent showings/portrayals, the power of the Stranger is beyond that of a Skyfather...

Thus the Stranger should be beyond King Thor...

I dont know about Rune King Thor though...

Stoic
I definitely agree; his low showings are really bad and not at all fitting for one who has the status of a cosmic being...

But that said, I agree with Stoic that it does appear that Marvel is finally portraying the Stranger as someone is clearly above a High Herald like Thor...

And since we go by the most recent showing/portrayal (unless a classic version or some other version is specified), the Stranger beats Thor...

I'd even go so far to say that the Stranger beats King Thor (this is in response to you Nihilist), the reason being that the Full Odin Force (which was possessed by Odin himself at the time) was landlocked in Asgard during the IG saga...thus Odin and all the other Skyfathers were unable to join in the attack against Thanos with the IG.

The Stranger and the other true cosmics/high-end beings were not subject to being stopped as easily as the Skyfathers were...

So here again, using the more recent showings/portrayals, the power of the Stranger is beyond that of a Skyfather...

Thus the Stranger should be beyond King Thor...

I dont know about Rune King Thor though...

You really think so? I don't know man. I mean as far as Sky Father goes.

TheLordofMurder
You really think so? I don't know man. I mean as far as Sky Father goes.

Well it is a fact that Odin and the other Skyfathers planned on attacking Thanos, but once Thanos's destruction wave (borne of Thanos's anger with the IG) wrecked havok on the universe, they became helpless and unable to do anything but wait in Asgard...

The Stranger was not subject to being stopped by that...

In that arc, Skyfathers were portrayed as being beneath "the Astral Deities of the Universe" and the Stranger was considered one of those deities...

dmills
Well it is a fact that Odin and the other Skyfathers planned on attacking Thanos, but once Thanos's destruction wave (borne of Thanos's anger with the IG) wrecked havok on the universe, they became helpless and unable to do anything but wait in Asgard...

The Stranger was not subject to being stopped by that...

In that arc, Skyfathers were portrayed as being beneath "the Astral Deities of the Universe" and the Stranger was considered one of those deities...

To be fair to the skyfathers, they seem to have gotten a bump in overall significance in recent times.

dmills
It should also be noted that the Stranger always has ulterior motives that go beyond a scuffle with heralds etc. He's always testing something it seems.

guy222
stranger wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
so is stranger gonna just stand there and take it?

I don't f*cking know. I wasn't the one who brought up the God Blast, I was commenting on his likely reaction to it based on the durability showings -and the lack thereof- that I've seen.

Im pretty sure i remeber the stranger defeated a rogue watcher or something of that sort, and then there is the fact that he was amongst the Cosmic beings during the IG saga and has always been portrayed as such.

If you could send an issue number my way, it'd be appreciated.

I really hope you have more solid evidence than that. The Stranger appearing alongside the Cosmics during the Infinity Gauntlet saga is no more conclusive than Zeus doing the same during the End.

Heck even against Thor in astonishing Thor, he was portrayed as being quite CLEARLY superior (he casually one shotted him and didnt even look like he was trying).....and virtually always is when he faces beings of Thors level. Thats just off the top of my head without doing any thorough feat searching but just from that this should be a stomp.

Not really. Did the writer consider the Stranger above the standard Thor power wise? Possibly, most likely, but him momentarily knocking Thor out with a cheap shot isn't conclusive evidence of him being above the Odinson. Characters have done just as well or better to established superiors over the years, the Stranger doesn't get more benefit of the doubt just because his pompous. It certainly isn't grounds for giving him the win in a thread where Thor is going all out.

By all means, do more research, I'm willing to change my vote if enough evidence is presented.

For the record, the Stranger notes to himself that Thor can very well take him down -despite his arrogance- but this isn't conclusive evidence for my side either:
http://i39.tinypic.com/vg5qnr.jpg

Rodi noted that Thor can seriously rock Cosmics with his high end attacks in that mini. Wouldn't be surprised if even he wrote an all out Thor beating the Stranger despite him writing a watered down incarnation: with this, the Tutinax fight and the Eternal crap, the only low showings of current Thor that I seem to be encountering on the board are his.

Naija boy
^The watcher thing happened in a Quasar issue, i lost my archive of Quasar comics, but ill look for it.

Furthermore, trying to play the feat wars game between a marginal cosmic character like stranger and a premiere character like Thor is quite ridiculous given the strangers lack of appearacnes. Thor probably has better feats, than the abstracts love and hate and many other abstracts....Im not going to beginning claiming they are below high heralds on that basis. Yes feats are good but comic reading should also involve some measure of intution and common sense.

Appearing alongside cosmic beings (with the direct implicaton of being a cosmic being) while not a feat in an of itself is an implication of status which iin this scenario is a reasonable implication of powerlevel as in IG Saga, a clear divergence between Cosmic level powers and earthly level powers was drawn. Moreover the stranger did launch an energy form attack in conjunction with Galactus and Eon, on Thanos. The issue isnt the equality of the cosmic level powers and hence Zeus appearing alongside other cosmic beings takes nothing away from the point, but rather the definite distinction between cosmic level beings and earth level heroes which was clearly made during the IG saga.

When these status implications are taken into consideration, the strangers manner of tone towards Thor while pompous is clearly grounded in an acknowledgement of the status and consequent power differential by the writer. The fact that he casually oneshotted him miles away with Thor having no idea what was going only re-enforces what should be an already obvious divide. Thor having "better feats" in this scenario given the circumstances should be utterly inconsequential

Writers dont write characters taking into account their battleboard applicable feats. Hence we are tootally unjustified in the completely discarding other tools in the proper contextual interpretation of on panel occurences. Reducing the stranger to top tier level due to the absence of a multitude feats, when he is clearly not intended to be portrayed as anything even close to that is just criminal. This should go without saying....

Stoic
^The watcher thing happened in a Quasar issue, i lost my archive of Quasar comics, but ill look for it.

Furthermore, trying to play the feat wars game between a marginal cosmic character like stranger and a premiere character like Thor is quite ridiculous given the strangers lack of appearacnes. Thor probably has better feats, than the abstracts love and hate and many other abstracts....Im not going to beginning claiming they are below high heralds on that basis. Yes feats are good but comic reading should also involve some measure of intution and common sense.

Appearing alongside cosmic beings (with the direct implicaton of being a cosmic being) while not a feat in an of itself is an implication of status which iin this scenario is a reasonable implication of powerlevel as in IG Saga, a clear divergence between Cosmic level powers and earthly level powers was drawn. Moreover the stranger did launch an energy form attack in conjunction with Galactus and Eon, on Thanos. The issue isnt the equality of the cosmic level powers and hence Zeus appearing alongside other cosmic beings takes nothing away from the point, but rather the definite distinction between cosmic level beings and earth level heroes which was clearly made during the IG saga.

When these status implications are taken into consideration, the strangers manner of tone towards Thor while pompous is clearly grounded in an acknowledgement of the status and consequent power differential by the writer. The fact that he casually oneshotted him miles away with Thor having no idea what was going only re-enforces what should be an already obvious divide. Thor having "better feats" in this scenario given the circumstances should be utterly inconsequential

Writers dont write characters taking into account their battleboard applicable feats. Hence we are tootally unjustified in the completely discarding other tools in the proper contextual interpretation of on panel occurences. Reducing the stranger to top tier level due to the absence of a multitude feats, when he is clearly not intended to be portrayed as anything even close to that is just criminal. This should go without saying....

Great points, and they would likely never be challenged if the Stranger did not perform as anything but a Herald crusher every time that he has faced off against one. This however is not the case. I have trouble believing that the Stranger would completely humble the teams of Heralds that Tyrant did, simply because he has been incapable of doing or showing this type of power in past showings. Do you believe that Tyrant would have fits with the team of X Men that gave the Stranger fits? What of the Juggernaut debacle? These poor showings, or average showings can't be dismissed because of titles, and supposed to be's. You see what I'm saying?

guy222
there isn't anything thor can do

x-men forever isn't continuity that's such a silly point to reference

stranger>thor

anything else yall being silly

stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
there isn't anything thor can do

x-men forever isn't continuity that's such a silly point to reference

stranger>thor

anything else yall being silly

stick out tongue

Has the Stranger ever collided with the Silver Surfer or any other being of his level? If so what was the outcome? Did the outcome resemble the outcome of what Tyrant would do to a being of this level?

Mshinu
Stranger swats Thor like a bug and twirls his mustache.

Nihilist
Has the Stranger ever collided with the Silver Surfer or any other being of his level? If so what was the outcome? Did the outcome resemble the outcome of what Tyrant would do to a being of this level? Yeah him and Surfer had a tangle, and Surfer made him work for it in a big way.

dmills

Exactly. Character x only has one appearance. But in that one appearance he changes Earth into a giant turtle. I don't need to see a million feats to know he'd in all likelihood take out Thor, Superman et al. Much like I didn't need to see Zeus bench-press a mountain to know he could take the Hulk in any kind of match, including a physical one. He's a damn skyfather.

Stoic
Exactly. Character x only has one appearance. But in that one appearance he changes Earth into a giant turtle. I don't need to see a million feats to know he'd in all likelihood take out Thor, Superman et al. Much like I didn't need to see Zeus bench-press a mountain to know he could take the Hulk in any kind of match, including a physical one. He's a damn skyfather.

I get this, but how do you explain his run in with the Surfer? Was he intentionally going easy on him? The Shaper of Worlds also has a grand title, but this did not stop the Savage Hulk from driving him nuts. Nightmare has also been tooled by the Savage Hulk. Zeus is another story altogether, he has never had fits with a Herald tier. It just seems kind of suspect.

dmills
I get this, but how do you explain his run in with the Surfer? Was he intentionally going easy on him? The Shaper of Worlds also has a grand title, but this did not stop the Savage Hulk from driving him nuts. Nightmare has also been tooled by the Savage Hulk. Zeus is another story altogether, he has never had fits with a Herald tier. It just seems kind of suspect.

It's not anything I rack my brain over to be honest. I believe it was you who pointed out, you just never know with these cosmic types. All too often they are saddled with pis/cis so that a lower tiered character can get a high showing. Things like how is it that the Surfer regularly humbles opponents that give Thor fits and yet Thor takes it to Surfer more often then not are more vexing to me. Or Surfer>Hulk>Thor>Surfer>Hulk.

guy222
Has the Stranger ever collided with the Silver Surfer or any other being of his level? If so what was the outcome? Did the outcome resemble the outcome of what Tyrant would do to a being of this level?

the stranger has battled the watchers

stranger>uatu

created ego

he's an enigma

ppl don't like em because he has a stache like guy222

stick out tongue laughing out loud

janus77
SoW and Nightmare have no business tangling with Savage Hulk, they're merely middling cosmics. Savage Hulk is an m-body manifestation of an abstract concept... The difficulty of being green (as once communicated in heartfelt song by Kermit The Frog).

Seriously though, Hulk (Savage Hulk in particular) tools Nightmare easily every time they face off. It's not PIS/CIS or anything such, it's just a fact that, for some reason, Savage Hulk doesn't restrain himself much, when facing off against Nightmare. It's the only fight I recall that Hulk actually ripped someone's head off!

Galaxy Master was another middling cosmic that Savage Hulk humiliated... He does have a fine track record against Skyfather and above beings ... shame about the Zeus showing though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.