Boarder War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Suppose that the DC comics "New Krypton" event and the Marvel "Seige" event were combined. However, rather than the Kandorians claiming lands that put them at odds with Earth's human's, they try to claim the same land in Oklahoma that is being occupied by New Asgard. Both sides engage in an all out war for control of the land. The US govt. and it's super heroes decide to sit this one out and deal with the eventual winner.

Team 1. Kandorians: Everyone featured in New Krypton, except Superman and Doomsday, led by General Zod.

Team 2. Asgard: Those that were featured in "The Siege", minus Thor and the various Trolls, Dwarfs, Giants, and Monsters, led by Baldur.

JakeTheBank
100,000 Kryptonians vs. maybe several few dozen to a hundred at the most Asgardian warriors.

Hmmmm....tough choice.

JakeTheBank
And that's without counting legitimate heralds with feats such as Supergirl, Zod, Flamebird, Nightwing, etc.

Sirius77
Like I said in the last thread involving Kryptonians, that's a LOT of heralds... and vs asgard arguably at its weakest minus its heavy hitters? I'm definitely going with New Krypton on this one.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
100,000 Kryptonians vs. maybe several few dozen to a hundred at the most Asgardian warriors.

Hmmmm....tough choice.
Not really, I'm going with team Asgard on this one for a few important reasons.
A.) As stated in New Krypton most of the Kandorians hadn't grown accustomed to their new powers yet, whereas the Asgardians don't have that problem. The Kandorians may share Superman's abilities, but they are most definately not Superman.
B.) The Kandorians are traditionally a peaceful Utopian society unaccustomed to war, as opposed to the Asgardians that are a warrior race.
C.) The Kandorians share all of Superman's weaknessess, primarily vulnerability to magic, however Superman has built up some resistance to magic due to previous exposure, whereas the Kandorians would still be magic "virgins". Just about every Asgardian knows at least some magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.