NightWing vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Americas Shadow
Typical set up, who wins and why?

NightWing
vs
Bullseye

Sin I AM
bullseye for the solid maj

JakeTheBank
Bullseye.

Lord Feron
Bullseye, mostly because of his ridiculous aim, Nightwing as agile as he hit will have trouble, and he is a pretty decent H2H fighter. Not as good as nightwing but IMO he can hold his own won't be dominated. Also Adamantium laced skull is nice.

juggernaut74
NW.

BruceSkywalker
NW

leonidas
i might give bullseye the slight majority, but a split is a def possibility.

DTM
Id go with Nightwing in a close one. HTH Nightwing definately takes down Bullseye, and if DD can dodge BE, Id say NW could as well (at least enough to get close to BE and finish him off HTH).

Robin Dc
Nightwing, I can't imagine him being hit by bullseye's projectiles he's too agile and fast.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DTM
Id go with Nightwing in a close one. HTH Nightwing definately takes down Bullseye, and if DD can dodge BE, Id say NW could as well (at least enough to get close to BE and finish him off HTH).

Daredevil can dodge Bullseye because he has a radar sense that affords him borderline precog level perception, and if the fight gets to melee (which is unlikely) Bullseye has held his own against both Daredevil and Elektra, individually and at the same time, and they are both noticeably more skilled than Dick.

h1a8
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daredevil can dodge Bullseye because he has a radar sense that affords him borderline precog level perception, and if the fight gets to melee (which is unlikely) Bullseye has held his own against both Daredevil and Elektra, individually and at the same time, and they are both noticeably more skilled than Dick.

A projectile still has a certain speed to it. Dick can dodge bullets easily. I disagree that Bulleyes can beat DD or Elektra fighting at their best in a h2h fight. Although more skilled, I disagree that those two are noticeablymore skilled than Dick. In a comic, we will see them go toe to toe for a long while before DD or Elektra wins.

With that said, this fight is very close to a split since Dick has weapons too (gas, projectiles, etc.) and is slightly better in h2h.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
A projectile still has a certain speed to it. Dick can dodge bullets easily. I disagree that Bulleyes can beat DD or Elektra fighting at their best in a h2h fight. Although more skilled, I disagree that those two are noticeablymore skilled than Dick. In a comic, we will see them go toe to toe for a long while before DD or Elektra wins.

With that said, this fight is very close to a split since Dick has weapons too (gas, projectiles, etc.) and is slightly better in h2h.

So irritating. Let's stop pretending you know what Bullseye can do.

Batman-Prime
NW was trained by Batman... Bullseye stands no chance, sry. no expression

complexbrother
^ thats what I was gonna say .

juggernaut74
Bullseye was self trained wasn't he?

carver9
I thought bullseye received training from The Hand.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
I thought bullseye received training from The Hand. That's worse yet.

JakeTheBank

Matt and Elektra are both noticably more skilled than Grayson.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Matt and Elektra are both noticably more skilled than Grayson.

I disagree. And I'm willing to bet that a fight against either one in a comic would result in a hard fought win (or good fight).

JakeTheBank
I disagree. And I'm willing to bet that a fight against either one in a comic would result in a hard fought win (or good fight).

What would happen in a comic doesn't translate what would happen on the forum. If I recall, you're a pretty big supporter of this line of thought, too.

In terms of fighting ability alone, Matt and Elektra both are more in line with Bruce's class than Dick's. Everything they bring to the table included, and Matt is clearly Dick's superior in just about everything with only gadgetry being Dick's saving grace. Elektra and her chi abilities make it a pretty one sided fight in her favor, imo.

Existere
Bullseye. He's rocking superior skill, damage soak, durability and overall deadliness.

Nightwing takes his fare share though.

Stoic
Originally posted by Existere
Bullseye. He's rocking superior skill, damage soak, durability and overall deadliness.

Nightwing takes his fare share though.

Hell Yeaz.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What would happen in a comic doesn't translate what would happen on the forum. If I recall, you're a pretty big supporter of this line of thought, too. This is correct. But in h2h fighting when it comes to skills only (not powerset) is quite different. If two fighters have nearly equal speed, reflexes, and the skills required the block or defend against most type of h2h attacks then out of 10 fights at least 3 will be good ones or ones where the inferior has a chance to win. Remember for each missed attack there are counterattacking chances since ALL attacks can leave you open and vulnerable.

I don't disagree that Elektra or Matt is his superior. I just disagree that it is by so much that Dick won't give them a good fight at least half the time. Especially by the logic of a missed attack can lead to an effective counterattack.

gogogadgetgo
This is correct. But in h2h fighting when it comes to skills only (not powerset) is quite different. If two fighters have nearly equal speed, reflexes, and the skills required the block or defend against most type of h2h attacks then out of 10 fights at least 3 will be good ones or ones where the inferior has a chance to win. Remember for each missed attack there are counterattacking chances since ALL attacks can leave you open and vulnerable.

this makes zero sense.

i wouldn't usually mind if it were funny but its just a bunch of random words thrown in to make...whatever the hell this is...

h1a8
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
this makes zero sense.

i wouldn't usually mind if it were funny but its just a bunch of random words thrown in to make...whatever the hell this is...

Dick can block or dodge any attack thrown by Bulleyes. Guess what happens if Bullseye throws an attack from close range and misses?

Now do you understand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.