Naruto's enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode VS Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nij-ayias
Naruto's enhanced Nine-Tails Chakra Mode VS Final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo

http://img23.imageporter.com/i/00863/94yjsjqiigrg_t.jpg

Demonic Phoenix
Ichigo.

NemeBro
Ichigo is still much too fast.

TheAuraAngel
That is a kick ass image you got there. :I

But yeah, Naruto might have the power edge(I think? Not a math guy) but Ichigo is faster. So yeah, Ichigo wins.

Unless of course Mugetsu was used on a Shadow Clone. awesome

NemeBro
Actually, according to current calcs, the Bijudama blast is the single largest blast in the HST, even greater than Raigou.

TheAuraAngel

Wow really? haermm

Then yeah, Naruto has more than enough power. I suppose he could get lucky if Ichigo tried to tank the move or hit it with Mugetsu. Still, this is assuming CIS.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

Wow really? haermm

Then yeah, Naruto has more than enough power. I suppose he could get lucky if Ichigo tried to tank the move or hit it with Mugetsu. Still, this is assuming CIS.

It had to be. The Issland Turtle could fit in there.

Of course, that attack was a combination of 6 Bijuudamas, with Naruto contributing like half.

TheAuraAngel
No but seriously that is a kickass image. no expression

danteiscool
it certainly is a cool pic.

but moving on here, Ichigo sure has a speed advantage here. didn't it say somewhere that his sword swings in that form were like mach 28?

and while Naruto's bijuu bomb is definitely powerful, mugetsu is no joke either what with its cutting power I guess. not to mention Ichigo can level small mountains (I assume that's what that huge rock was) with a sword swing.

Getsugamoon
I am assuming Enhanced Kyuubi form is referring to the golden/yellow foc cloak Naruto gains when finally controls Kurama's demon chakra? Anyways, while I obsess about Bleach, I do think Naruto has the fight in the bag. Mugetsu is a one time move, seeing as Ichigo loses all his powers when he uses it. Aside from that, he has very little to use besides the increased power of his sword swings. I am unsure if he can still use the Getsuga Tenshou in his Getsuga form. If he can, that makes it easier for him. If not, then he is in a bad spot. Naruto can use the new cloak repeatedly, as seen when he faces Tobi. Plus, it increases his chakra, so his Shadow clones and Rasengan combos will be increased in number and size. Most, if not all, of Naruto's moves are more than one time uses. I think the problem is Naruto's "final" form is geared more towards a fight of endurance, whilse Tite Kubo only meant fot Getsuga to have a short time frame. It's really hard to say who is more powerful, but from watching both Animes, Naruto seems to have a large advantage.

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ichigo is still much too fast.
Wouldn't they be around the same speed? RM Naruto is faster than a Ma5-6 Pain and Ichigo is slower than his Ma10 slash speed (From the revised calc.).

ichigo12
In the image, Naruto is not in chakra mode, but in the full state of a jinchuriki, when he is already friend with Kurama, and with just moving he send flying 6 tailed beast balls, damn.

Rikudo sennin
hard to say though it would be a epic fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Wouldn't they be around the same speed? RM Naruto is faster than a Ma5-6 Pain and Ichigo is slower than his Ma10 slash speed (From the revised calc.). Everyone in Bleach is mach 10.

EVERYONE.

Getsugamoon
Everyone in Bleach is mach 10.

EVERYONE.

Not Kenpachi. Kenpachi is Mach 11. *shifty eyes*

JackSThor
Naruto wins, it a 2v1 scenario, even if ichigo knocks out naruto with mugetsu, Karuma takes over and pwns him. Also a simple substitution justu can be used to take on mugetstu and then ichigo loses since he has no more power.

Rikudo sennin
Everyone in Bleach is mach 10.

EVERYONE.

Just no.

TheAuraAngel
Since the recent calcs say Sage Mode Naruto is above mach 11 or so, does that mean he is now faster?

BloodRain
Yep. Anyone around and above Pain and Sage!Naruto's speed is faster than the best Bleach has to offer.

Sage!Naruto > FTG!Ichigo.

Nephthys
What, seriously?

BloodRain
Supposedly.

Nephthys
We should get DDM to look at it. It smells fishy to me.

deathcon27
Originally posted by JackSThor
Naruto wins, it a 2v1 scenario, even if ichigo knocks out naruto with mugetsu, Karuma takes over and pwns him. Also a simple substitution justu can be used to take on mugetstu and then ichigo loses since he has no more power.
if anything its a 2v2 if ichigo gets knocked out then hichigo takes over

i did some research for this and ichigo is still capable of using bis hollow mask even in his getsuga state plus he can still use getsuga tenshou plus dont forget flash step ,thats serious speed naruto cant compete in speed and as for power im afraid naruto still cant compete i mean come on ichigo caught aizens sword WITH HIS HANDS and then everything else was blown away then in his getsuga form hes even stronger plus if he puts on his arrancar mask he would be capable of cero,ultimate getsuga tenshou and mugetsu plus i mean ichigo doesnt need to use that attack he has other tricks up his sleeve naruto is definetly fast and powerful but ichigos sonido is crazy fast then his arrancar mask gives him unbelievable brute strenght

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.