Journey 2 The Mysterious Island..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
....is a sequel to what movie?

I have looked but can't find out/

The Big O
Its the sequel to Journey to the Center of the Earth. I had a hard time figuring that out myself lolz

Flyattractor
Wow...really?

Well I guess both storys are by Verne.....

whom I am sure is now rolling in his grave wondering where the Science is..

Patient_Leech
What's with the green text, bro? It's a pain in the ass to read. erm

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
What's with the green text, bro? It's a pain in the ass to read. erm

It's always been Fly's schitck.

Drunk & green with envy.

Flyattractor
What's with the green text, bro? It's a pain in the ass to read. erm I have nothing to do with your pain in that region.

Most people read with their eyes anyway. evil face

Patient_Leech
lol, yeah. It could have been that big burly black guy who raped me the other day... laughing But in all seriousness, it discourages me from reading what you say. It might just mean you get ignored. I do the same thing with people who don't bother to put spaces after periods, who use extremely bad grammar, and tons of annoying internet abbreviations.

Btw: some merging might be in order... Previous Thread

Flyattractor
it discourages me from reading what you say. It might just mean you get ignored. I do the same thing with people who don't bother to put spaces after periods, who use extremely bad grammar, and tons of annoying internet abbreviations.

OH one of those type ey? I got a flag for your type right here .
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/7/7b/Grammar_nazi_logo.png

Patient_Leech
Lol.. I wouldn't call myself a Nazi exactly, but things like confusing "your" and "you're" really gets on my nerves. Occational typos and mispellings are one thing (we all have words that we always have trouble spelling), but consistently making ignorant mistakes like that is inexcusable if English is your first language. My girlfriend is Brazilian and is learning English, so I quickly corrected her from texting "ur" in the place of "your." That drives me nuts. lol

jinXed by JaNx
looks like a decent movie to take the family too. Atleast its not another tooth fairy

Kazenji
Suppose to be a bad film

http://www.screened.com/journey-2-the-mysterious-island/16-196948/staff-review/

Reeckymartin
superb film.......................
i love this movie............
great work by Brad Peyton and his Star cast Josh Hutcherson, Dwayne Johnson, Kristin Davis, Michael Caine, Anna Colwell, Michael Beasley, Vanessa Hudgens ............................Superb Work Done By All Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.