Flying To The Friend Zone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Rhythmic
So, now that Valentine's Day is coming up, there's a lot of talk about relationships and love.
Now time for some realism.
One of the most dangerous locations on Earth has been determined to be the Friend Zone. What is the Friend Zone?

"This is the worst position someone can be in, if they have feelings for someone. When a person develops romantic feelings for someone, but the other person only sees the relationship as just being friends. Because the two are around each other a lot, the one in love will harbor his/her feelings for the others. Only to become completely comsumed by this person. This leads to the one in love to complain to all his/her friends about the situation, and to become "pussy whipped" by they other." - Urban Dictionary

So dear KMCies, I ask for this: What are some stories you have had about the Friend Zone, whether you were put in one or opposite?

Thoren
I was in the friend zone once, but I only wanted to **** that chick, not have a meaningful relationship. ermmnone

I got that ass in the end. link-rape

Internet high-five?

rudester
Ohh can it u nit. No one wants to be all depressed.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by rudester
Ohh can it u nit. No one wants to be all depressed.

Umad?

rudester
No sally baby I'm not mad. Lol

Barker
Friend zoned a stalker and got various gifts out of her.

She tried to get me arrested and claimed to be carrying my child.

Don't ever friend zone people. haermm

Thoren
Words from a pimp. creepermm

Barker
Is Ryan Goslling your person god or something?

Thoren
Not in the least.

Why?

Barker
srug

Thoren

Barker
She bought my SoulSilver so it was worth it. haermm

Thoren
Is that a yu-gi-oh card?

Barker

Thoren
haermm

Ax3l
Derailed another perfectly good thread.

Thoren
You contributed.

Barker
Not really, we were sort of on topic.

Thoren
At first. creepermm

Barker
Stop it, you'll get us another ban warning. ermmnone

Thoren
WE OWN THIS PLACE!!!

Mr. Rhythmic
UR AL OFTOOPIC I R MAD REPORTED

Ax3l
I was just kidding anyways. This thread is terrible.

dadudemon
Dated a chick (We'll call her Sally( that was cool, good-looking, smart, and funny.

Met her because I drove to her place to eat dinner with her friend (it was a date with her friend, originally). Her friend was a nurse and got called into work. So Sally and I spent the evening together. Then it went off from there.

Weeks passed of this little evening dates while her friend was out. One evening, I called her up to see if she wanted to hang. She said okay. I then asked her, "So, what are we? Are we going anywhere with this?" She said, "No. This is just a short thing. You're supposed to be dating my friend."

I understood where she was coming from. She felt guilty because she stole her friend's interest. That's great that she was that good of a friend. But, "homie don't play that." I told her I was not interested in her friend, but her. She stood her ground. So I told her, "Okay. Cool. Well, have a nice life. Bye."

Hung up. Deleted her number. Never returned any calls or texts from either of them. The end.

rudester
I kind of didn't want to remind myself of the story. This happend a few years back, and just as a note I wasn't always gay or open about it. I fell in love with my friend, he sure was't the first guy I liked but the first guy I went the extra distance for. I exposed myself as being gay to him and to his" friends.

But are relationship had deplepted by then and all we had were casual incounters. I was never forceful, nor did I feel the need to pressure him but I believe he felt it anyway because that same afternoon he cut me out of his life.

I kinda fought his choice to leave. I rember him telling me he was str8 but all I could remember is how he would always find my hand to hold or play footies under the table.

That year was also important to me because that same summer a car hit me and I was never the same. That year I moved on my own for the first time, I would also bump into him on and off through the years and we would hang out for an evening just like old times. Everytime I would see him he would get more handsomer then before and I would get more uglier as well.

The last time I saw him face to face was a year ago, he had changed by then and was no longer a boy but a man. I moved again hoping to not see him ever again, but I ended up moving closer to him. I didn't know he lived alone. I see him everyday in his car on the way to work and coimg back. I'm planning to move again. I never understood his logic or why he hated me so much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.