Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Well, here's a film I've been anxiously awaiting news for, but sadly, have not heard any about...at least recently.

It's been nearly a decade since the Creeper has been on the big screen, & honestly I think it's the right time for him to rear his head again. I'd like to see part three happen, & possibly with a bit more gore. It doesn't have to be like F13th, but just enough to show that the Creeper isn't f****ing around.

All in all, I just hope the movie happens. Like so many other projects I'm waiting to see get greenlit, this seems to be one that's been forgotten about...at least for now.

Kazenji
Its going to be a prequel from what i read.

eoguy
If it's straight to video it risks being buried as quickly as Hostel 3. I hardly noticed that film was released... or perhaps that's because I'm in Canada? The publicity was practically nil.

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its going to be a prequel from what i read.

No, the last few times they sat down with Salva he stated the next film would be taking place 23 years after part two, with Taggart & Trisha as main characters, as well as Trisha's son, who will be named after her brother Darry.

As far as I know the prequel "ideas" were merely rumors started by fans. I can't recall Salva ever saying he was actually going down that route if another sequel happened.

the ninjak
The Creeper is an awesome character and is worthy of more films.

Davis Bloome
I would agree, but this movie has been stuck in development Purgatory for years & years now. I'd argue that if we don't see any progress on this project or hear any news by next year, that it most likely won't come to fruition. Hopefully I'm wrong, though.

quanchi112
I really liked the first one. The second was ok but I liked the Creeper so much as a villain I want at least another film with him in it. Interesting premise. Hopefully this gets made only if it isn't a straight to dvd release.

Kazenji
Justin Long talks about the delay

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3313370/justin-long-talks-jeepers-creepers-cathedral-delay/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.