Parasite Vs Sabastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
DC's villain. Which one wins?

carver9
Sebastian kills him.

Nietzschean
Parasite kills Sabastian Shaw.

Shaw's mutation wont fight off an energy drainer who robs u of your life force.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Parasite kills Sabastian Shaw.

Shaw's mutation wont fight off an energy drainer who robs u of your life force.

I was going to say stalemate, but then you went and blew that theory out of the water. Shaw would only win if he was unable to be touched.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
I was going to say stalemate, but then you went and blew that theory out of the water. Shaw would only win if he was unable to be touched. I wonder how he wants to connect his punches then.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I wonder how he wants to connect his punches then. Parasite? Parasite doesn't ever have to punch him. He'd just grip him til he killed Shaw. Shaw has a fighting chance if Parasite doesn't realize what Shaw's mutant ability is... but Shaw has a habit of announcing it to everyone. Dude should just wear a sign around his neck and save himself some time.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Parasite? Parasite doesn't ever have to punch him. He'd just grip him til he killed Shaw. Shaw has a fighting chance if Parasite doesn't realize what Shaw's mutant ability is... but Shaw has a habit of announcing it to everyone. Dude should just wear a sign around his neck and save himself some time. If was reffering to Shaw

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I wonder how he wants to connect his punches then.

Sorry I meant if Shaw was in a protective suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.