Tell Me about A Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
This thread is souly on MOVIES u have seen and would like someone to watch or movies U would like to watch but are not sure if it's any good, and hopefully someone will leave u feedback.

jinXed by JaNx
read more books

rudester
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
read more books

Are u telling me I can't spell? Ur such a dick. I'm typing on my berry till I go back home, I can't spell check shit.

Anyways I would like to watch the amazing ice cream suit? Has anyone watched this movie? And wat would u rate it?

Kazenji
Sounds like a piece of shit of a movie.

marwash22
The Help:

I haven't seen it. It's, according to critics, a very good movie, but I've heard from a few people who's opinion on films i trust, say that it's not what it's cracked up to be. Has anyone seen it and think it's worth checking out?

Esau Cairn
The Way Of The Gun.

Came out in 2000, starring Ryan Phillipe, Benicio Del Toro & Juliette Lewis.

Two outstanding scenes: One involving a "Mexican stand-off" with about 6 gun-men & a pregnant Juliette Lewis caught in the middle of the potential gunfire. The 2nd scene is one of the slowest & funniest car chase scenes ever filmed...intense yet hilarious to watch.

What makes this movie in my top 20 is how both Del Toro & Phillipe's characters have very little to say to eachother, a glance, a grunt or a nod of the head & the other knows what's about to go down.

Watch it. Watch it again.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by marwash22
The Help:

I haven't seen it. It's, according to critics, a very good movie, but I've heard from a few people who's opinion on films i trust, say that it's not what it's cracked up to be. Has anyone seen it and think it's worth checking out?

I saw it on my first date with my girlfriend. It's good. Perhaps a bit meloadramatic, but if you're interested in civil rights issues, then I think you'll find it pretty moving. I liked it. Emma Stone is a charming actress, too. My girlfriend works as an au pair (which is basically a nanny), so she takes care of a family's baby. She is basically "The Help" for that family to some degree, so I think she found it quite moving.

(She's the sweetest thing ever... love )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.