WBH vs. Wonder Woman ( H2H ONLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Who takes it ? No weapons allowed here.

JakeTheBank
Hulk.

ozz81
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk.

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

carver9
Lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Lol What's humorous ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
What's humorous ?

This thread is hilarious. I know this will hurt you when I say this but she would have a better chance against Darkseid.

quanchi112
This thread is hilarious. I know this will hurt you when I say this but she would have a better chance against Darkseid. Hulk destroys Darkseid. I never once said Darkseid would stand a chance against a recently unleashed Hulk.

carver9
Hulk destroys Darkseid. I never once said Darkseid would stand a chance against a recently unleashed Hulk.

Stop pretending Quan...Darkseid=Quanchi...two of the same. Why are we still disputing this? Put that Sig back on.

quanchi112
Stop pretending Quan...Darkseid=Quanchi...two of the same. Why are we still disputing this? Put that Sig back on. I am Thanos and you bore me. The sad thing is you are a flip flopper loyal to no characters.

carver9
I am Thanos and you bore me. The sad thing is you are a flip flopper loyal to no characters.

Keep picking my post out and I will continue to mess with you. Stop while you are ahead.

quanchi112
Keep picking my post out and I will continue to mess with you. Stop while you are ahead. My post count has doubled yours and will continue to be ahead of yours despite you having a near 3 year head start. Quan fears no carver.

carver9
My post count has doubled yours and will continue to be ahead of yours despite you having a near 3 year head start. Quan fears no carver.

I have always sensed fear from you...that was the main reason I made the Thanos vs Hulk thread, I like picking on the weak.

quanchi112
I have always sensed fear from you...that was the main reason I made the Thanos vs Hulk thread, I like picking on the weak. I owned you in that thread and will do a battlezone straight up character versus character. If you want to talk trash actually do something about it.

Glorificus
Wondy will eventually tire and slow down, while Hulk's rage keeps building. So eventually, Hulk should land a hit and splatter her.

Q99
Hand to hand only- a setup that offers no restrictions whatsoever for Hulk, but stops WW from using several powerful weapons, and her speed.

No surprise that Hulk wins solidly. I don't think there's a single herald that could beat him with such restrictions.

guy222
poor diana

country1000
WBH.

Naija boy
Spite.

iceman24567
LOL

Nietzschean
anyone think she can hog tie him?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nietzschean
anyone think she can hog tie him? With what her hair?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by iceman24567
With what her hair? i didnt see the stips.. i normally hear ppl argue the lasso for the win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nietzschean
i didnt see the stips.. i normally hear ppl argue the lasso for the win. Its pretty much her best bet against people more powerful than her

abhilegend
Bump

carver9
🤣🤣🤣

DarkSaint85
I have always sensed fear from you...that was the main reason I made the Thanos vs Hulk thread, I like picking on the weak.

Lol.

lawest9
Probably Hulk.

carthage
Diana gets his jolly green Penis

h1a8
Hulk

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Probably Hulk.

"Probably", lol.

GodofNature
What Wonder Woman?

Hippolyta is spite, pre-Death Metal Wonder Woman loses to World-Breaker Hulk without equipment and super-speed, i don't think he could even hurt current Multiverse-hopping Diana, Black and Gold Wonder Woman first overpowers him with no effort and then throws him so far away that he cries, and so on.

Stoic
Originally posted by GodofNature
What Wonder Woman?

Hippolyta is spite, pre-Death Metal Wonder Woman loses to World-Breaker Hulk without equipment and super-speed, i don't think he could even hurt current Multiverse-hopping Diana, Black and Gold Wonder Woman first overpowers him with no effort and then throws him so far away that he cries, and so on.

Damn that version should've shown up when Mongul was about to sodomize her and Artemis.

cdtm
Hulk destroys Darkseid. I never once said Darkseid would stand a chance against a recently unleashed Hulk.

This guy makes these posts, and Philo goes crazy calling me a troll.

Because suggesting Superman is not stronger than Diana is so much more outrageous than claiming Hulk easily beats Darkseid.

Philio is so deep in the fanboy rabbit hole he can't even see it.

Also, Hulk wins here.

StiltmanFTW
Quan is a legend, you're just an insect. That's the difference.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Quan is a legend, you're just an insect. That's the difference.

If anyone plays DC Universe online, you'd swear that Mattsuper was Quanchi.

SquallX

Darth Thor

GodofNature
Originally posted by Stoic
Damn that version should've shown up when Mongul was about to sodomize her and Artemis.
What version?
But it don't even matters, Wonder Woman would have jobbed anyway, to make Artemis look good for some reason.

qwertyuiop1998
Diana slaughters him

carver9
Lol

DarkSaint85
She has better strength and speed feats than WBH doe.

carver9
No she doesn't, doe.

DarkSaint85
No she doesn't, doe.

WBH has better speed feats? Scans, please.

qwertyuiop1998
So where is Hulk juggling suns feat?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WBH has better speed feats? Scans, please.

Aren't you the same guy that said Darkseid have super speed? 🤔

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
So where is Hulk juggling suns feat?

He doesn't need that.

DarkSaint85
Aren't you the same guy that said Darkseid have super speed? 🤔

Aren't you the guy who tried to tell me to keep it to the characters in the thread?

So please. Tell me WBH's best speed feat.

carver9
Im going to use your argument that you used for Darkseid when he fought Zeus and Diana said she couldnt follow them. Here's a scan of Hulk moving so fast that Jack of Hearts said no one alive is that fast...

https://ibb.co/vcRbBpc

Now do I need to name everyone Jack of Hearts has been around, seem fight, etc...

DarkSaint85
Im going to use your argument that you used for Darkseid when he fought Zeus and Diana said she couldnt follow them. Here's a scan of Hulk moving so fast that Jack of Hearts said no one alive is that fast...

Now do I need to name everyone Jack of Hearts has been around, seem fight, etc...

thumb up

So that statement makes him faster than Diana? Or are you just attempting to troll?

Galan007
Hulk can juggle suns, though. mmm

StiltmanFTW
But can suns juggle Hulk?

carver9
thumb up

So that statement makes him faster than Diana? Or are you just attempting to troll?

Makes him fast enough. smile

DarkSaint85
Well no.

Your statement was that Diana did not have better feats. Implying WBH had better.

So that statement, IYO, makes him faster than Diana. Interesting.

carver9
She doesn't come close to having better strength fts (a weaker Hulk made a cosmic level being that was fraying reality with just his presence and controlling abstract level beings, exert all of his energy holding him and again, that was a WEAKER Hulk) and Hulk would one punch her. He would also stand in one spot and tank her best hits. Let's not forget Hulk was walking through an attack that was ripping reality apart. Reality>>>>>>>>>Sun. Also, Hulk withstanding a scream that destroyed suns millions of miles away. These were done by significantly weaker Hulks (talk to the mods about this). Hulk sits down while Diana and the JLA pounds on him while drinking a Lata.

https://m.imgur.com/yytGAhh

DarkSaint85
So my post SPECIFICALLY mentioned speed as well, which you fell into smile

Got scans of Hulk being faster than WW? It's ok if no lmao

carver9
So my post SPECIFICALLY mentioned speed as well, which you fell into smile

Got scans of Hulk being faster than WW? It's ok if no lmao

I already posted a scan of him being fast enough. Your words, do you know who Jack of Hearts have seen move with pure speed alone (replace Jack of Hearts with Diana). He tags her which would be enough to end the fight. Hell, a missed punch from this version of Hulk would kill her. I'm not here to change your mind though. In your opinion, Diana wins this, in my opinion this version of Hulk would wave his arm and take out most members of the JLA, including Diana. You're entitled to your opinion. You have a good one. 👍🏾

carver9
She has better strength and speed feats than WBH doe.

By the way, you SPECIFICALLY mention strength as well, doe.

DarkSaint85
I already posted a scan of him being fast enough. Your words, do you know who Jack of Hearts have seen move with pure speed alone (replace Jack of Hearts with Diana). He tags her which would be enough to end the fight. Hell, a missed punch from this version of Hulk would kill her. I'm not here to change your mind though. In your opinion, Diana wins this, in my opinion this version of Hulk would wave his arm and take out most members of the JLA, including Diana. You're entitled to your opinion. You have a good one. 👍🏾

So you are ok with this style of debating, nice thumb up

carver9
So you are ok with this style of debating, nice thumb up

Only with you. smile

StiltmanFTW
Dark will eat you whole one day, you chocolate man.

DarkSaint85
Only with you. smile

Ahhh so trolling. Nice.

carver9
Ahhh so trolling. Nice.

You said Diana is stronger. Why is she stronger?

DarkSaint85

Please post who Jack of Hearts has seen move, up until that scan.

This is going to test your actual comic knowledge, not just your ability to use respect threads

Every fast character he has seen UP UNTIL THAT SCAN, with THEIR speed feats during that time.

carver9
I'm not posting anything, lol. I already told you it was done.

Damborgson
Hulk would just squish her.

DarkSaint85
I'm not posting anything, lol. I already told you it was done.

So no proof then. Meanwhile, WW has seen fights with Superman, Flash etc....and DS was faster than all that.

Iow, you are crap at this lmao.

carver9
So no proof then. Meanwhile, WW has seen fights with Superman, Flash etc....and DS was faster than all that.

Iow, you are crap at this lmao.

You're asking me to prove something when you're the first to start off by saying "Wonder Woman is faster and STRONGER than Hulk". Why am I proving something first when you're the one that mentioned both? Prove that she is stronger than WBH then we can discuss speed.

DarkSaint85
You're asking me to prove something when you're the first to start off by saying "Wonder Woman is faster and STRONGER than Hulk". Why am I proving something first when you're the one that mentioned both? Prove that she is stronger than WBH then we can discuss speed.

So nothing, then laughing out loud

How must it feel knowing with such little effort I can show you up to be such an idiot every day?

carver9
So nothing, then laughing out loud

How must it feel knowing with such little effort I can show you up to be such an idiot every day?

You keep thinking that, lol. I don't think you understand how I view you, after all of these years. Anways, glad we came to the conclusion Hulk stomps. Now move along, Saint.

Stoic
Just had a stray thought on this subject. I'm having a difficult time imagining Mongul beating this version of the Hulk to the point that I can't imagine Diana beating him either.

carver9
Just had a stray thought on this subject. I'm having a difficult time imagining Mongul beating this version of the Hulk to the point that I can't imagine Diana beating him either.

Dark obviously doesn't think Diana can beat WBH. He's trolling to "try" (key word, try) to prove a point. He's been doing this for some days/weeks now and it's becoming repetitive. I think both of us was free from all of this headache when I had him on ignore. Nothing good came from it when I removed it. I guess, to bring some type of stability back to the forum I have to put him back on it, permanently. Then MAYBE he will go back to debating like normal. It was fun (and frustrating) but he is on ignore again, sigh. Hope we never meet again, Saint.

DarkSaint85
Feel free to run away, and I will feel free to continue pointing out your idiocy.

GodofNature
Still no mention which version of Wonder Woman?

Why would this be the jobber from Sensational Wonder Woman?

Stoic
Originally posted by GodofNature
Still no mention which version of Wonder Woman?

Why would this be the jobber from Sensational Wonder Woman?

Was there a time that Wonder Woman ever defeated Mongul with ease?

Stoic
Dark obviously doesn't think Diana can beat WBH. He's trolling to "try" (key word, try) to prove a point. He's been doing this for some days/weeks now and it's becoming repetitive. I think both of us was free from all of this headache when I had him on ignore. Nothing good came from it when I removed it. I guess, to bring some type of stability back to the forum I have to put him back on it, permanently. Then MAYBE he will go back to debating like normal. It was fun (and frustrating) but he is on ignore again, sigh. Hope we never meet again, Saint.

Feel free to run away, and I will feel free to continue pointing out your idiocy.

Didn't want you to be in the dark on DS' last statement Carver.

GodofNature
Was there a time that Wonder Woman ever defeated Mongul with ease?

Wonder Woman was shown to be stronger than the New-52 Mongul and the Kryptonian Non put together:

https://i.imgur.com/i3u2aO5.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/G7gXteb.jpeg

But i don't know why Mongul should have much relevance anyway?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud oh he will have clicked on it, but would try and save face by saying he doesn't care etc.

He may even tell you not to quote me. Then say something about me being in my feelings, or liken me to a woman, or something about emotions. It is all very predictable at this point.

What would be unpredictable, is if he just didn't respond to you lol.

Stoic
laughing out loud oh he will have clicked on it, but would try and save face by saying he doesn't care etc.

He may even tell you not to quote me. Then say something about me being in my feelings, or liken me to a woman, or something about emotions. It is all very predictable at this point.

What would be unpredictable, is if he just didn't respond to you lol.

Are you referring to me? If so, my thoughts on the scene posted above is that for one, that isn't a combat feat, it's a shared one. All three were responsible for closing that rift. While Wonder Woman is plenty strong, her strength can not compare to this version of the Hulk. Secondly, how many times has Wonder Woman dominated Mongul in a 1 vs 1 match up?

GodofNature
Are you referring to me? If so, my thoughts on the scene posted above is that for one, that isn't a combat feat, it's a shared one. All three were responsible for closing that rift. While Wonder Woman is plenty strong, her strength can not compare to this version of the Hulk. Secondly, how many times has Wonder Woman dominated Mongul in a 1 vs 1 match up?
New-52 Wonder Woman would definitively lose to World-Breaker Hulk, but would definitively beat New-52 Mongul, so what is even your point?
Wonder Woman is not even fighting Mongul here, she is fighting Hulk, and Artemis isn't here to outperform and turn her into a jobber again either.

Black and Gold Wonder Woman can pull stars, just like that:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/im_ZFDxKG3_SrJMCfmTdX6L3EL-mVt5gtW9H5HP4C-G1yWrTDUfKWTxb_0kZBNq_VORPiXrI3CpeqRf0NUh9- 0Gc9A_N_YYRLnn4mYEpha9FSyzMVOLRIotCNuKtpu7GPU0HGis
z0Q=s0

The currently Multiverse-hopping Wonder Woman takes 2 direct hits to the face by Janus weapon, who slaughtered the Olympian gods, literally cuts her way through the multiverse, and can convincingly threaten even Deadman with death, and Wonder Woman walks away with minimal damage:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/XJT5184ZI...mYG2kwVgA=s1600

Or Immortal Wonder Woman as another version just clashes her bracelets, and creates an entierly new universe by generating a big-bang:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/a8dHZOaZGWd_04QsiwaEBZeU-mtt7q-zEfE1YeIWtCXgamwOg9ADUgKGl-Eh2Rd_uRR269jy1iRaaIDNjou9aGZZZX-EOpKxNNIbTL95DLQcl5sUiCRW-TbxNU5ihvyM1taMken44g=s0

I could go on, and additionally list several versions World-Breaker Hulk would win against, this entierly depends on the version of Wonder Woman. And Mongul has no relevance, i am pretty sure him and Hulk have never even met each other.

GodofNature
The currently Multiverse-hopping Wonder Woman takes 2 direct hits to the face by Janus weapon, who slaughtered the Olympian gods, literally cuts her way through the multiverse, and can convincingly threaten even Deadman with death, and Wonder Woman walks away with minimal damage:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/XJT5184ZIflqTlogi53qjlhD57Hl4aGdsLY0ZREi-0F6hErkhC_Bb5YbVj7- 3tl1VC1_8eEiJtyweuK10Y8kBgaU66BUkhoDL5f2pbJxH1jzC3
x_Z3C5tv5c_9cRmVXIOmYG2kwVgA=s1600

GodofNature
What is going on with the forum software?

Stoic
The regular Diana that this thread was meant to represent is no match for this version of the Hulk, who had full access to multiversal power. That is what is going on with the forum software.

GodofNature
The regular Diana that this thread was meant to represent is no match for this version of the Hulk, who had full access to multiversal power. That is what is going on with the forum software.
The currently regular version of Wonder Woman is the Multiverse-hopping one who could probably not even get hurt by the normal World-Breaker Hulk, and if this is about a World-Breaker Hulk who got so crazy much amped that he has multiversal power, why the heck would anyone put him up against a regular version of Wonder Woman and even drastically nerf her?

Adam Grimes
Worldbreaker Hulk has multiversal powers that failed to bust a regular mountain. Lol.

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Worldbreaker Hulk has multiversal powers that failed to bust a regular mountain. Lol. lol. I'll bet he would fail to stay conscious from a gas station explosion too despite how invulnerable he's supposed to be right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.