Thor vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Monarch at his best on separate battles vs

1.Classic Thor
2.Current Thor
3.KT
4.RKT

Who takes this in each of the above and why?

Gecko4lif
1. Monarch
2. Monarch
3. Monarch
4. Thor

all for the same reason. Just being more powerful.

Slaanesh
Monarch win the first three..i'm not sure about RKT..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. Monarch
2. Monarch
3. Monarch
4. Thor

all for the same reason. Just being more powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Monarch win the first three..i'm not sure about RKT.. Would you battlezone Monarch versus King Thor ?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Would you battlezone Monarch versus King Thor ?

nope..

Galan007
For what it's worth, I think KT could breach Monarch's armor IF he got the chance (ie. IF his attacks weren't blocked by Monarch.) I say this because I cannot imagine Monarch's armor being more durable than adamantium or vibranium--of which KT easily slagged. BUT it certainly wouldn't behoove of Thor to utilize that tactic, ever--as said blast would, you know, KILL him. However, I still believe Monarch was a good margin more powerful than KT overall, based on what we saw each character do on panel. After all, even at his weakest levels, Monarch was destroying entire continents with a literal flick of his wrist.

That being said: IF Monarch were fighting in his no-holds-barred 'Arena mindset':
Monarch
Monarch
Monarch
Thor

If he were fighting in his PIS/CIS-ridden 'Countdown mindset':
Monarch
Monarch
Thor
Thor

I think that's fair.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
For what it's worth, I think KT could breach Monarch's armor IF he got the chance (ie. IF his attacks weren't blocked by Monarch.) I say this because I cannot imagine Monarch's armor being more durable than adamantium or vibranium--of which KT easily slagged. BUT it certainly wouldn't behoove of Thor to utilize that tactic, ever--as said blast would, you know, KILL him. However, I still believe Monarch was a good margin more powerful than KT overall, based on what we saw each character do on panel. After all, even at his weakest levels, Monarch was destroying entire continents with a literal flick of his wrist.

That being said: IF Monarch were fighting in his no-holds-barred 'Arena mindset':
Monarch
Monarch
Monarch
Thor

Monarch
Monarch
Thor
Thor

I think that's fair. Would you do a battlezone against me repping Monarch since you feel he'd win.

lilshogun
Rune Thor will be give Monarch some problems. If Superman Boy Prime literally ripped Monarch's armor, I have no doubt Rune Thor can.

Merlyn

Monarch
Monarch
Monarch
Thor

Monarch
Monarch
Thor
Thor

I think that's fair. I can agree with that.

JakeTheBank

Monarch
Monarch
Monarch
Thor

Monarch
Monarch
Thor
Thor

I think that's fair.

thumb up

Uriel005
Originally posted by lilshogun
Rune Thor will be give Monarch some problems. If Superman Boy Prime literally ripped Monarch's armor, I have no doubt Rune Thor can. To be fair with GA amp Prime punked Mxy... badly. who I'd put >> RKT.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Uriel005
To be fair with GA amp Prime punked Mxy... badly. who I'd put >> RKT.

PIS.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PIS. Still happened though -_- also out of everyone in the multiverse the Monitors picked Prime to fight against Monarch... Do you realize how bad it sounds when out of everyone in the multi-verse you have no choice but to pick the whiniest man-child in existence to save everything...

JakeTheBank
Still happened though -_- also out of everyone in the multiverse the Monitors picked Prime to fight against Monarch... Do you realize how bad it sounds when out of everyone in the multi-verse you have no choice but to pick the whiniest man-child in existence to save everything...

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I don't think PIS feats should be mentioned as legitimate reasons why a character should win. GA Prime was uber, but him beating Mxy is a steaming pile of crap.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I don't think PIS feats should be mentioned as legitimate reasons why a character should win. GA Prime was uber, but him beating Mxy is a steaming pile of crap. yeah but it's in the character of the Guardian Amp for its few showings. Also like I said how desperate do you have to be to pick prime as the savior of the multiverse... considering the monitors did it I'm willing to lend GA Prime some credibility and say that at the time he was in fact capable of punking mxy and was the strongest in the multiverse from a purely direct combat standpoint.

quanchi112
Still happened though -_- also out of everyone in the multiverse the Monitors picked Prime to fight against Monarch... Do you realize how bad it sounds when out of everyone in the multi-verse you have no choice but to pick the whiniest man-child in existence to save everything... He also had help and it occurred off panel as well. Context.

Lord Feron
1. Monarch (depends if thor would use some crazy exotic magics)
2. Monarch
3. Thor (Hammer throw to face insta kill)
4. Thor, and with a simple wave of his hand.

carver9
To be fair with GA amp Prime punked Mxy... badly. who I'd put >> RKT.

Prime prepped for that and had someone cancel out Mxy powers to a point where he was incapable of defending himself. I wouldn't count that ft as usable.

Galan007
yeah but it's in the character of the Guardian Amp for its few showings. Nah. The Guardian amp should *not* have lended anything to Prime's 'resistance' to Mxy. I can say this confidently because Mxy's power has been used to affect an actual Guardian (Ganthet):
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10878622_ej0.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10878623_ej1.jpg

And again:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10878625_ej2.jpg

I could post several other reasons why the instance in question is PIS, but there's no reason to. If you take all of Mxy's feats into consideration, Prime doing what he did is nonsense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.