Spider Man Vs Clay Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Fight takes place in the Sahara desert.

Who wins

Sin I AM
mmmm clayface via suffocation

Parmaniac
Clayface, unless the heat will cause him problems.

SamZED
What about the freeze capsules? Not sure they'll work on CF just givving an option.

Wei Phoenix
Someone really wants Spidey to lose giving him a fight against Clayface in the most blank environments.

abhilegend
Clayface.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Someone really wants Spidey to lose giving him a fight against Clayface in the most blank environments.

Spidey fights Sandman all the time and wins. To me Clayface is just weaker version so I don't see the problem.

Nietzschean
erm

clayface

JayDaDon
Well in any OTHER environment spidey would outsmart clayface. I wonder how clayface would deal with that acidic webbing spidey used on sandman?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Spidey fights Sandman all the time and wins. To me Clayface is just weaker version so I don't see the problem.

Does Spidey fight him all the time in a desert and win?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well in any OTHER environment spidey would outsmart clayface. I wonder how clayface would deal with that acidic webbing spidey used on sandman?

Does he normally carry it on him?

SamZED
He does now.

Wei Phoenix
Well hopefully that gives him a chance in this spiteful battlefield.

JayDaDon
Does he normally carry it on him?

Nowadays, who knows what he's got on his belt at any given moment? Probably not tho. Only other thing I can think of is spidey exploding a couple cartriges on or in clayface like he did to the blob.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SamZED
He does now.

O he does? Well then I'd prolly give him the majority.

Wei Phoenix
O he does? Well then I'd prolly give him the majority.

Are you even sure it will work on him?

JayDaDon
Are you even sure it will work on him?

To be honest no. But if clayface is actual clay then I don't see why not. Anyone seen him resist acid?

SamZED
O he does? Well then I'd prolly give him the majority. Yeah it's a part of his standard eqpmnt these days. And the way it worked on Sandman makes me believe it should work on CF.

Prep-Man
Clayface. Depending on which version.

Lord Feron
Spiderman, depending on gear.

Digi
Nowadays, who knows what he's got on his belt at any given moment? Probably not tho. Only other thing I can think of is spidey exploding a couple cartriges on or in clayface like he did to the blob.

A fun tactic, I enjoyed that fight.

Prep-Man
Some Clayface's were able to give Wonder Woman a fight. Top tier. I doubt Spidey would last.

SamZED
Spider-man has given a fight to many top-tiers. But TBH I dont see why it matters, nobody here's arguing Pete is gonna blitz him for the ko. Its about his equipment and it either works on him or it doesnt. So CF's ahowing against WW wont effect the outcome. And I personally think that either freeze capsules or the accid webbing might work.

Stoic

Yep, this isn't really fair at all. Why not just hand cuff Spidey?

SamZED
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep, this isn't really fair at all. Why not just hand cuff Spidey?
'cause handcuffs dont work on Spidey.big grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tnxzJ0SSOw#t=1m38s

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man has given a fight to many top-tiers. But TBH I dont see why it matters, nobody here's arguing Pete is gonna blitz him for the ko. Its about his equipment and it either works on him or it doesnt. So CF's ahowing against WW wont effect the outcome. And I personally think that either freeze capsules or the accid webbing might work.

Acid has had zero effect on Clayface. I believe he's adapted to it.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Some Clayface's were able to give Wonder Woman a fight. Top tier. I doubt Spidey would last.

He also stole her powers and was able to fly and had super strength/super speed (it also weakened her). Clay face is a monster when he wants to be.

python99
They both die in the Sahara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.