Dat feel when

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Real problems, guys. So I go to school here in Ontario Canada. I have a girlfriend, real sweet, pretty lady. Problem is, she moved to Vancouver for school. sad

My problem doesn't stop there, guys. I have a really hot friend, lets call her #11, it's her volleyball number. She's real cute, young but only likes Asian guys, but man, she has an ass that I could bounce a quarter off (that's 25 cents). Oh and a rack that ain't shy.

I wish it stopped at the eye candy that sat across from me in my classes. There is another woman, perhaps I would say, most gorgeous girl I have ever seen (she is so cash). Destiny though, has kept us apart. For the sake of conversation lets call her Girl Y.

What do I do, KMC?

confused

Thoren
We don't need another 2D girl fiasco

Dave_97
Send the hottie to me, she'll be unattractive once i've had her.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Thoren
We don't need another 2D girl fiasco

>calling imaginary scenarios a fiasco

Kram3r
UPDATE:

I asked to borrow gesso from #11 who lives down the hall from me in residence. Txt msg conversation as follows;

Me: Can I borrow the gesso you got?

#11: It'll be sitting outside my room. Come get. I just got out of the shower and am not presentable to answer the door

Me: Hahaha okay.

Kram3r

Dave_97
Damnit mate, SEND THESE BITCHES MY WAY.

The Big O
Do you love you girlfriend? Cause it sounds like you plan on cheating which I would never recommend or condone or think is a good idea no matter how far away significant other is.

Kram3r
Originally posted by The Big O
Do you love you girlfriend? Cause it sounds like you plan on cheating which I would never recommend or condone or think is a good idea no matter how far away significant other is.

Thanks The Big O. I do love my girlfriend. I call her and txt her everyday. I don't plan to cheat. I just get lonely. I'm in college for the first time and there are so many beautiful girls it's hard to fight temptation!

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MYSELF AND GIRL Y IF SHE WAS MICHAEL CRABTREE WEARING A LOS ANGELES KINGS HAT;

Dave_97
i'll be your friend. And you can help me get the hotties.

The Big O
Ahh, those first few college years. I have fond memories of mine. *Pause for sentimental walk down memory lane* The parties. The sex. The new people. The self-discovery. The awesome grades. Best years of my life. But I stayed single for the most part.

I don't think it's wrong to hang out with other females if you're in a committed relationship but I DO think its wrong when you do it while you''re feeling lonely and the girls in question are smokin' hot babes. Temptation is always hardest when its new.

Plan a visit with your girl. Have her visit you. Talk to her often (especially when you're at your loneliest and most horny cause that will happen). You should also tell her that you get lonely and you two discuss some possible remedies to that. But don't ruin it. If you have to get as far away as possible from the delicious temptation, the sobeit.

Kram3r
Originally posted by The Big O
Ahh, those first few college years. I have fond memories of mine. *Pause for sentimental walk down memory lane* The parties. The sex. The new people. The self-discovery. The awesome grades. Best years of my life. But I stayed single for the most part.

I don't think it's wrong to hang out with other females if you're in a committed relationship but I DO think its wrong when you do it while you''re feeling lonely and the girls in question are smokin' hot babes. Temptation is always hardest when its new.

Plan a visit with your girl. Have her visit you. Talk to her often (especially when you're at your loneliest and most horny cause that will happen). You should also tell her that you get lonely and you two discuss some possible remedies to that. But don't ruin it. If you have to get as far away as possible from the delicious temptation, the sobeit.

Interesting. Thanks for the advice, The Big O. You're very wise and I like what you got to say. I'll definitely try some of those things out!

The Big O
You're welcome

bogen
KRAMER!
Hahaha first world problems bro.
Nail them in order of hotness before your lady returns for holidays.
when she gets back, based on how good it is to see her again you either stay with her or dump her for other local ladies.
You only live once.
Also im happy to read you're doing well and you're happy over there. If you do want to really stay with your lady.
Then string them along for a little while, eventually there will be a call for action by #11 or Y.
That my friend is your test of faith, if you decline all offers of dates, hang outs and other potential cheaty situations then you and your lady are made to be together.

dadudemon
Fantasy: Things will work out, most likely, so stay true to your GF.
Reality: She mostly likely already cheated on you . The most likely scenario is when she's ovulating (not kidding on this one).

Enjoy.

Kram3r
Originally posted by bogen
KRAMER!
Hahaha first world problems bro.
Nail them in order of hotness before your lady returns for holidays.
when she gets back, based on how good it is to see her again you either stay with her or dump her for other local ladies.
You only live once.
Also im happy to read you're doing well and you're happy over there. If you do want to really stay with your lady.
Then string them along for a little while, eventually there will be a call for action by #11 or Y.
That my friend is your test of faith, if you decline all offers of dates, hang outs and other potential cheaty situations then you and your lady are made to be together.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Fantasy: Things will work out, most likely, so stay true to your GF.
Reality: She mostly likely already cheated on you . The most likely scenario is when she's ovulating (not kidding on this one).

Enjoy.

I don't know which two of you idiots I should be crackersing at more. crackers

Robtard

Kram3r
Originally posted by Robtard
No, don't feed a girl triple-cheese anything and wine, she'll likely get really gassy and make some excuse to leave early, as to not fart the night away.

Dude, trust me, THIS GIRL DOES NOT FART.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kram3r
Dude, trust me, THIS GIRL DOES NOT FART.

Triple-cheese + creamy Alfrdo + red wine = farts in the best case; straight up diarrhea in the worst.

Recipe for a colonic disaster is what you'll be serving, friend. Rethink your meal-angle.

Kram3r
Triple-cheese + creamy Alfrdo + red wine = farts in the best case; straight up diarrhea in the worst.

She can diarrhea in my toilet any day. love

Robtard
She can diarrhea in my toilet any day. love

Granted, but she'll likely not went to have relations if her ass is spewing.

Kram3r
Granted, but she'll likely not went to have relations if her ass is spewing.

I like that. "Her ass is spewing". It's always a joy when I find more gross ways to put things. Today, as I left class I asked my friend who she calling, she told me she was calling her mom. I responded with "Tell her I bet she's hurtin' for a squirtin'". Least to say she was shocked. The whole class asked her what I said, at that point I left the class because I had to leave. I bet everyone (especially the women, and including #11) will find me even more irresistible than before.

Robtard
I like that. "Her ass is spewing". It's always a joy when I find more gross ways to put things. Today, as I left class I asked my friend who she calling, she told me she was calling her mom. I responded with "Tell her I bet she's hurtin' for a squirtin'". Least to say she was shocked. The whole class asked her what I said, at that point I left the class because I had to leave. I bet everyone (especially the women, and including #11) will find me even more irresistible than before.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AghU26RVQVw/Tg6yG1uV7fI/AAAAAAAAACo/AR2pPocFnTQ/s1600/toilet23.jpg

Kram3r
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AghU26RVQVw/Tg6yG1uV7fI/AAAAAAAAACo/AR2pPocFnTQ/s1600/toilet23.jpg

MATE. NOT COOL. THIS BLOG IS ABOUT MY PENIS AND MY HEART (:3). NOT FOR POSTING PICTURES OF ONE OF YOUR FANCY AMERICAN OUTBACK TOILETS.

Robtard
Giving you a glimpse of what your future holds, should you continue on your triple-cheese tortellini with Alfredo course.

rudester
I know what I would do...I would go there and see if I could sleep with them alll...without them finding out. (just kidding)

at my age Ive come to realize that sex and psyical attraction and love have nothing to do with each other. Love takes time to develop...your eyes my say yes yes but your heart says no no..

recently I heard a quote that talked to me in spades. It said that we only want what we cant have and when we get it we dont want it anymore, so take this to heart when dealing with relationships...because it can help you seperate the kind of emotions you might be going to, to help find a better answer. So ask yourself do you want just sex? or do you want them to be your girlbabes?

Kram3r
Giving you a glimpse of what your future holds, should you continue on your triple-cheese tortellini with Alfredo course.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Originally posted by rudester
I know what I would do...I would go there and see if I could sleep with them alll...without them finding out. (just kidding)

at my age Ive come to realize that sex and psyical attraction and love have nothing to do with each other. Love takes time to develop...your eyes my say yes yes but your heart says no no..

recently I heard a quote that talked to me in spades. It said that we only want what we cant have and when we get it we dont want it anymore, so take this to heart when dealing with relationships...because it can help you seperate the kind of emotions you might be going to, to help find a better answer. So ask yourself do you want just sex? or do you want them to be your girlbabes?

Wish I was mormon, then I could marry all of those beautiful women. :3

Ax3l
Just thought you should know I met Tim and Eric 313

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
Just thought you should know I met Tim and Eric 313

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---

I've been holding out on seeing their movie because I'm seeing it in cinemas on the 3rd of march, can't wait. I love Tim's Twitter feed, it's amazing. Also I love his OnCinema podcast so good.

Glad to see my inspired 3 is still in all your products you make. biscuits

Ax3l
Yeah man, I went to a screening of their movie in Austin and they were there, and they did a bit of a Q and A after the flick. Then after that, they just kinda hung back and I had to walk by them to get out the door so I shook their hands, congratulated them, and got their autographs. SO CASH

Let me tell you, the movie is either gonna blow you away, or leave you feeling cheated. Basically, either you get it or you don't.

It was so ****ing good, though. And much better watching it in a theater with other fans.

Which inspired three?! Refresh me. crackers crackers crackers

Kram3r
Yeah man, I went to a screening of their movie in Austin and they were there, and they did a bit of a Q and A after the flick. Then after that, they just kinda hung back and I had to walk by them to get out the door so I shook their hands, congratulated them, and got their autographs. SO CASH

Let me tell you, the movie is either gonna blow you away, or leave you feeling cheated. Basically, either you get it or you don't.

It was so ****ing good, though. And much better watching it in a theater with other fans.

Which inspired three?! Refresh me. crackers crackers crackers

Cool story, bro. haermm

No seriously, pretty ****ing cool

Yeah that's what I heard about it too. There isn't anything I haven't liked of there's yet so I bet I'll like it.

The 3 in your name. that you also have in you production company and in your podcast. crackers

Ax3l
Cool story, bro. haermm

No seriously, pretty ****ing cool

Yeah that's what I heard about it too. There isn't anything I haven't liked of there's yet so I bet I'll like it.

The 3 in your name. that you also have in you production company and in your podcast. crackers

Alright, I get it. You're a fan of my work. 313

Also, yeah. I think you're gonna dig that shit.

Kram3r
Alright, I get it. You're a fan of my work. 313

Also, yeah. I think you're gonna dig that shit.

crackers

Kram3r
BREAKING NEWS:

So I had a "scuffle" with a (I think) friend today and had to vent a bit. I talked to Girl Y about it, she was really supportive of me.

ANY ADVICE?

silver_tears
Just bang her already biscuits

Ax3l
BREAKING NEWS:

So I had a "scuffle" with a (I think) friend today and had to vent a bit. I talked to Girl Y about it, she was really supportive of me.

ANY ADVICE?

Don't let her think you're too much of a pussy, or you wont get no pussy.

Copyright

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
Just bang her already biscuits

Hahaha, nice one silver_tears. smile

This girl is really classy though, Cinderella like. She's really easy going too! I would have to take her on a few dates first I think. We usually go to Kelsey's which is always fun.

Haha, funny story about that. We were eating and Girl Y had finished her plate and I was only half done and the waitress saw this and responded with "I can see who leads the conversation at this table!" I think she thought we were a couple! Haha, can you believe that! stick out tongue

silver_tears
I certainly can't! smile

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
I certainly can't! smile

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.