Which characters need a complete overhaul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I'll start off with one.
The Vision.
This bot has been sporting nearly the same appearance and powers as he did when they created him. Being a synthetic man, you would think that they could come up with better tech for him.

If it were up to me, I would let him keep all of the abilities that he has, but add on that he was given a new body made of nanites, and had the ability to launch swarms of deadly bug like mech insects. A strength upgrade would do him good as well.

I would give him gravemetric shielding to shield against e EMP assaults that would shut him down, and further help to increase his density manipulation.

That's the way that I would do the vision.

Comments.

JakeTheBank
Marvel Ares.

He needs to not suck.

-Pr-
Colossus. He needed one before this transformation, and he still needs one.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Marvel Ares.

He needs to not suck.

thumb up

Bentley
Green Arrow. Yes, they just revamped him, they just did it wrong.

Barry needs a revamp that retcons him into Wally's sidekick.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
Green Arrow. Yes, they just revamped him, they just did it wrong.

Barry needs a revamp that retcons him into Wally's sidekick.

Ollie's revamp was a huge steaming pile, imo.

He was fine before, even excellent in some arcs.

Stoic
I think that they should bump Captain America's strength level up to class 10 or 20, and just write it in as a mutation of the SS Serum, which also makes him age much slower.

Spiderman could go for a new costume in the style of Night Thrashers.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Stoic

He's going to be wearing one that sorta looks like Red Hood, Besides that he has plenty of costumes now from his work at Horizon Labs.

Newjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Marvel Ares.

He needs to not suck. This,

Sometimes they toy around with making him awesome like they slowly start to make him what he should be then boom one thing happens and he's right back to where he started out.

Digi
Originally posted by Stoic

Few have been through as many costumes as Pete. Hell, in the last 30 issues alone he's worn a Tron-like tech suit, the classic suit, the Future Foundation suit, and I think he may have slipped into the black costume (non-symbiote) not long before that. There's also Kaine's new look and Flash wearing the symbiote like a military uniform. I think this isn't needed.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus. He needed one before this transformation, and he still needs one.

agreed, a second mutation strength/durability powerup would have been better.

Stoic
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
agreed, a second mutation strength/durability powerup would have been better.

Yep they should have found a way to give the Juggerjuice to Cage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.