Ethan Edwards V.S. Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Morlun is sitting down in a park and Ethan is in the bushes waiting to strike. Morlun has no knowledge of Ethan and no idea that he will be attacked.

zopzop
Dude, I <3 me some Ethan Edwards and made a respect thread for him but he's outclassed here.

Morlun wins.......every single time. Morlun 10/10.

Parmaniac
I don't think it's a good idea to place Morlun against herald level beings, is Morlun a beast? No doubt, but he lacks showings against upper class beings. All he encountered got steamrolled but all charcters he fought were street or meta. He has shown no upper limit this far but assuming he doesn't have any is a fallacy do I believe he looses or he wins this? I have no clue, threads like this shoudn't be made imo because to less is known about Morlun's true power.

zopzop
He destroyed an adamantium net and was walking through vibranium tipped nuclear missiles. Ethan is outclassed here, sadly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.