NJO Luke vs Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Instead of Jedi Master Ven Zallow defending the Temple, it is Luke. Like Ven Zallow and Malgus fight each other the confrontation begins. Who wins this the epic duel?

Anything goes. No restrictions.

Mizukage Yoda
Wow talk about a rape. Malgus is outclassed

Arhael
Luke motionless standing on one side. In the meantime Malgus is pinned to nearest wall in very awkward position unable to move and use force...

S_W_LeGenD
This is not so one-sided.

The latest book about Sith have very interesting revelations of Malgus' power.

Nephthys
No, it is one-sided.

S_W_LeGenD
Keeping in mind the leaked details of Malgus' power from the new Book of Sith, this fight is not a walk in the park for even Luke.

Malgus even impressed Palpatine. Don't get too excited.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Keeping in mind the leaked details of Malgus' power from the new Book of Sith, this fight is not a walk in the park for even Luke.

Malgus even impressed Palpatine. Don't get too excited.

Considering NJO Luke could defeat even Sidious in his most powerful incarnation, it's you who shouldn't get too excited Legend.

Arhael
Started reading the book with that situation. Luke actually would have a hard time but only because of sensing so many of his students dying. At the end of that confrontation from 50 only 10 Sith were left. In best case because of him Jedi would win or in worth he would sacrifice himself to let other Jedi run away like Kol Skywalker

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Arhael
Started reading the book with that situation. Luke actually would have a hard time but only because of sensing so many of his students dying. At the end of that confrontation from 50 only 10 Sith were left. In best case because of him Jedi would win or in worth he would sacrifice himself to let other Jedi run away like Kol Skywalker

Honestly Luke could probably solo the Jedi Temple invasion force. I'm not trolling.

Stealth Moose
TOR sux therefore everyone else wins.

Dr McBeefington
That's the logic I'm hearing from Yoda.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
That's the logic I'm hearing from Yoda.
Coming from the person who canceled their subscription after finishing one class story. Give me a break, I love TOR, and am an active member of the community, but I don't wank the characters that it generates to high hell just because I have a personal investment in my poster boy being teh strongest in history.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Coming from the person who canceled their subscription after finishing one class story. Give me a break, I love TOR, and am an active member of the community, but I don't wank the characters that it generates to high hell just because I have a personal investment in my poster boy being teh strongest in history.

Wha? Assuming I even canceled my subscription after 1 story, that still means I have vastly more knowledge about the game than you but I think we all appreciate that desperate attempt at misdirection. The reality is, I never canceled my subscription, I just sold the collector's edition for a profit. Now, I play the game twice a week when it's time for an Operations Raid.

Mizukage Yoda
Wha? Assuming I even canceled my subscription after 1 story, that still means I have vastly more knowledge about the game than you but I think we all appreciate that desperate attempt at misdirection. The reality is, I never canceled my subscription, I just sold the collector's edition for a profit. Now, I play the game twice a week when it's time for an Operations Raid.

LOL you know vastly about the game than me? Coming from the guy who ignores half of the in-game codex entries for the sake of his side of the argument. laughing

Dr McBeefington
LOL you know vastly about the game than me? Coming from the guy who ignores half of the in-game codex entries for the sake of his side of the argument. laughing

You mean the one line that doesn't explain much and contradicts a storyline you're not familiar with? LOL that was classic. smile smile smile

Mizukage Yoda
You mean the one line that doesn't explain much and contradicts a storyline you're not familiar with? LOL that was classic. smile smile smile

One instance of where it contradicts the story.

Dr McBeefington
I think it's fair that we'll give you 3 months to at least play the game so you can stop embarrassing yourself by criticizing those that actually have. But your posts get more humorous daily.

Mizukage Yoda
I think it's fair that we'll give you 3 months to at least play the game so you can stop embarrassing yourself by criticizing those that actually have. But your posts get more humorous daily.

Lol I'm a 50 Jedi Sage, I've been playing since Christmas. Try again.
The Codex does not contradict the game, I've found none in the Consular class story or the world arcs.

Dr McBeefington
That's because you're a jedi sage and therefore, aren't privy to Dark Council affairs. The fact that the obvious has to be explained to you isn't surprising.. Also, you've demonstrated little to no understanding of the game so I doubt you've even picked it up.

Mizukage Yoda
That's because you're a jedi sage and therefore, aren't privy to Dark Council affairs. The fact that the obvious has to be explained to you isn't surprising.. Also, you've demonstrated little to no understanding of the game so I doubt you've even picked it up.

And in what way are "Dark Council affairs" contradicted by the Codex.
I understand the game much better than you do. You don't even understand the Emperor.

Dr McBeefington
And in what way are "Dark Council affairs" contradicted by the Codex.
I understand the game much better than you do. You don't even understand the Emperor.

I'm not sure that was a comeback. Let me know when you start playing the game.

Arhael
Considering NJO Luke could defeat even Sidious in his most powerful incarnation, it's you who shouldn't get too excited Legend.

I am totally agree. But still sensing dying students would cause problem. For example in fight with Caedus, when he saw what Jacen did to his son, he became reckless. Because of that he made several mistakes and Jacen took full advantage of each of them making Luke weaker.

Mizukage Yoda
I'm not sure that was a comeback. Let me know when you start playing the game.

Lol
http://councilofdragons.com/
This is the name of my guild. I joined a couple of months ago. I can quite guarantee that I know more about this game than you do. For example the Dread Masters will be the source of the next few updates, and it seems as though the Empire is moving more towards Darth Malgus' ideas considering that one of the leaked future operations is against a Moff who has a disdain for aliens. Not only have I played the game extensively, I have also watched all of the Jedi/Sith playthroughs on youtube. The only story lines I am not intimately familiar with are the BH, Trooper, IA, and Smuggler.

Dr McBeefington
You haven't shown a basic understanding of the game, so claiming you know more than me is humorous.

Mizukage Yoda
You haven't shown a basic understanding of the game, so claiming you know more than me is humorous.

Seriously you don't believe me? Make a toon on the Lord Idelis server, Republic side and I'll meet you on the Republic Fleet my name is Garth
Legacy name Cronus, I use the title master. Come at me bro.

Lord Lucien
Seriously you don't believe me? Make a toon on the Lord Idelis server, Republic side and I'll meet you on the Republic Fleet my name is Garth
Legacy name Cronus, I use the title master. Come at me bro. m8c_4UZdPJs

Dr McBeefington
Rofl

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
m8c_4UZdPJs

Coming from the guy with 16,000+ posts on an internet forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Jesus, what is this, highschool? You gonna pull his pigtails next? Quit acting like bitchy cheerleaders.

Dr McBeefington
Rofl.. Yea.. You tell him Yoda! 16k posts in 7 years. NERD

Mizukage Yoda
Rofl.. Yea.. You tell him Yoda! 16k posts in 7 years. NERD

Lol 2000+ posts a year. Yep that's a nerd.
How's your mom's basement treating you Beefington?

Dr McBeefington
Lol 2000+ posts a year. Yep that's a nerd.
How's your mom's basement treating you Beefington?

Wouldn't know. How are my tax dollars treating you in your mom's basement? You might have a problem affording a cell phone this year because I plan to cheat. Sorry brosad

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jesus, what is this, highschool? You gonna pull his pigtails next? Quit acting like bitchy cheerleaders.

Indeed. Or at the very least realize that we are debating the power levels of Star Wars characters... I think we all qualify as nerds here.

Stealth Moose
Wouldn't know. How are my tax dollars treating you in your mom's basement? You might have a problem affording a cell phone this year because I plan to cheat. Sorry brosad

Don't pull the silver spoon of Entitlement away! Damn you, Republican! Damn you!

Dr McBeefington
LOL

Lord Lucien
Coming from the guy with 16,000+ posts on an internet forum roll eyes (sarcastic) I once knew a chap named Rudy whose ego became offended at everything ever said to him, no matter the contextual inflection.

Mizukage Yoda

College student bro. I live on my own. You being middle aged have no excuse though. So we still good for tonight big man. wink

Lord Lucien
College student bro. I live on my own. You being middle aged have no excuse though. So we still good for tonight big man. wink Wait, I got another one.

LWt54m87Ra8

Stealth Moose
College student bro. I live on my own. You being middle aged have no excuse though. So we still good for tonight big man. wink

Dave is middle aged in his mid-twenties? What do you live in, Logan's Run?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Dave is middle aged in his mid-twenties? What do you live in, Logan's Run?

Lol I love when you man children defend each other its rather cute. laughing
Also @ Lucien
dRL4SV3b4gY

Dr McBeefington
Man children? You'd better concentrate less on getting your ass kicked in star wars debate and more on your community college classes.

Stealth Moose
Lol I love when you man children defend each other its rather cute. laughing
Also @ Lucien
dRL4SV3b4gY

http://gamesprays.com/images/icons/ill-kill-you-if-you-wont-stfu-3395_preview.jpg

RE: Blaxican
I go to a community college... sad

Arhael
Guys, maybe you give some more scenarios about how Luke rapes Malgus instead? )

Battlemaster
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I go to a community college... sad

I don't think he meant to put it in a bad light. msn-wink

Mizukage Yoda
Man children? You'd better concentrate less on getting your ass kicked in star wars debate and more on your community college classes.

At a prestigious university and a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, also a member of the honors society try again smart ass. Also it shows your ignorance when you think where you go undergraduate means shit, it's typically just a large waste of money. Saying things like 'LOL COMMUNITY COLLEGE' shows a gross stupidity on your part. For many families sending their first kid off to college no matter where is a source of great pride and accomplishment. But this is the internet where people like you get away with ignorance.
http://gamesprays.com/images/icons/ill-kill-you-if-you-wont-stfu-3395_preview.jpg

http://myfacewhen.com/images/233.jpg

Stealth Moose
You're majoring in music? So shouldn't you be trying to argue how tone-deaf Yoda was instead of SW?

Majoring in music?

LOL

That's gonna be helpful later on. haermm

Mizukage Yoda
You're majoring in music? So shouldn't you be trying to argue how tone-deaf Yoda was instead of SW?

Again you people let your glaring ignorance show. I am in a music fraternity, more than half of our members aren't music majors. I am a Global Management, Theater double major.
Jokes on you Blaxican, nice try though. Ashame, even after I defended your choice to attend community college, you still elect to attempt to shit on me. Nice try. haermm

Arhael
Talking about community college and age but, yet, your apparent "good" education didn't teach of general respect to people you don't know a clue about. If don't want to argue with children, you can always find adult forum and discuss with them adult content.

Again you people let your glaring ignorance show. I am in a music fraternity, more than half of our members aren't music majors. I am a Global Management, Theater double major.
Jokes on you Blaxican, nice try though. Ashame, even after I defended your choice to attend community college, you still elect to attempt to shit on me. Nice try. haermm Majoring in theater?

LOL.

Mizukage Yoda
Majoring in theater?

LOL.

I am also major in Business Global Management as well, not a minor a Bachelor of Science as well as a Bachelor of the Arts, not to mention I am going to go to grad school for international studies. Come at me bro. cool
So that is 2 separate degrees, get it?

Arhael
I am also major in Business Global Management as well, not a minor a Bachelor of Science as well as a Bachelor of the Arts, not to mention I am going to go to grad school for international studies. Come at me bro. cool
Which instruments you play?

Majoring in Business Global Management?

LOL.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Arhael
Which instruments you play?
I am a vocalist. smile
Majoring in Business Global Management?

LOL.

Lol trolling hard or hardly trolling? A Business major is very useful, best job market opportunities my university offers. What's your major?

I'm majoring in 1800's Ethiopian art history.

Arhael
I am a vocalist. smile

Lol trolling hard or hardly trolling? A Business major is very useful, best job market opportunities my university offers. What's your major?
Ehh but I had to put my guitar with associated dreams aside and and begin studying programming sad

Mizukage Yoda
I'm majoring in 1800's Ethiopian art history.

Good luck getting a job in this market with a BA.

Stealth Moose

All that educational prestige, and yet you're happy to flame people on KMC and generally fail at debating.

Reminds me of that scene in Diary of the Dead where Jason Creed says "Hundred thousand dollar education and I get lost in a warehouse". That about sums up the benefit your educational badass provides you here. Congrats on the e-boasting though. I'm sure we can totally double check all this for reelz. Maybe you can post evidence on Sorgo's "I got stabbed, no really, I did" thread.

Unlike you, I have proof of my education:

http://www.backgroundcheckscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Resume-Lies-and-Fraud-Sites-9-9-2010-Final1.jpg

Dr McBeefington
ROFL

Nephthys
I'm impressed. ______ University truly is the highest school of learning there is.

Mizukage Yoda
All that educational prestige, and yet you're happy to flame people on KMC and generally fail at debating.

Reminds me of that scene in Diary of the Dead where Jason Creed says "Hundred thousand dollar education and I get lost in a warehouse". That about sums up the benefit your educational badass provides you here. Congrats on the e-boasting though. I'm sure we can totally double check all this for reelz. Maybe you can post evidence on Sorgo's "I got stabbed, no really, I did" thread.

Unlike you, I have proof of my education:

http://www.backgroundcheckscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Resume-Lies-and-Fraud-Sites-9-9-2010-Final1.jpg

I love the degree.
laughing laughing laughing

You act as though I brought up my education first to boast. Your buddy was the one who attacked me by claiming I was in community college, and I simply corrected him.

Dr McBeefington
Sure, because I believe you've had any kind of college education, based on your arguments alone smile

truejedi
girls, you are both pretty.

Stealth Moose
I love the degree.
laughing laughing laughing

You act as though I brought up my education first to boast. Your buddy was the one who attacked me by claiming I was in community college, and I simply corrected him.

The fact that you felt the need to fire off your credentials though meant not only did you buy into the insult, you paid it back with interest. I don't have anywhere near the claim to prestigious college/manga cum allatime/Random Music Fraternity I Got Into For Eating Rust etc., but I don't need to sling whatever I do have around to impress people I obviously don't like.

But really... I totally got an A in logic, bitches!

Arhael
Luke sees Malgus and thinks: "Oh, another useless Sith as if Lost Tribe wasn't too much already".
Malgus: "I kill ya!"
Whoh whoh.. pchhhh...
Luke: "Oh..."

Mizukage Yoda
Sure, because I believe you've had any kind of college education, based on your arguments alone smile

The same to you. The crap I see you post is a perfect example that intelligence does not equal education.
The fact that you felt the need to fire off your credentials though meant not only did you buy into the insult, you paid it back with interest. I don't have anywhere near the claim to prestigious college/manga cum allatime/Random Music Fraternity I Got Into For Eating Rust etc., but I don't need to sling whatever I do have around to impress people I obviously don't like.

But really... I totally got an A in logic, bitches!

Lol the fact that you looked up my Fraternity meaning that you took up some interest in my claims. I could have made the whole thing up, I didn't, but I could have. You think I don't like you? We're on an internet forum discussing hypothetical battles between Star Wars characters, I don't not like you because you have a differing opinion. I am in fact very fond of you. confused
Originally posted by truejedi
girls, you are both pretty.

Thank you...just....thank you. stick out tongue

Dr McBeefington
Weird.. You had to create an account just to call us dweebs? P-r-o-j-e-c-t-i-o-n=

Mizukage Yoda
Weird.. You had to create an account just to call us dweebs? P-r-o-j-e-c-t-i-o-n=

Dude, I made this account 5 years ago in 8th grade...my motives for having this account have changed since then clearly. In fact I shouldn't have even had an account those past years.
And no I don't think you are a dweeb, a bit of a douche maybe, but not a dweeb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.