Dr. Doom VS Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DOOM- Classic and/or latest version

VS

Amazo- Classic

Man or Machine?

quanchi112
Doom.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DOOM- Classic and/or latest version

VS

Amazo- Classic

Man or Machine?

Prep or no prep? Isn't Doom's intellect gone?

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Prep or no prep? Isn't Doom's intellect gone? No.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Prep or no prep? Isn't Doom's intellect gone?

No prep!

Mindset
Doom still have cosmic powers?

Glorificus
Doom wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Glorificus
Doom wins. \

How does DOOM win without prep?

svex
IF IT IS GOLDEN AMAZO, THEN DOOM IS BADLY RAPED HERE

Kazenji
Stop yelling.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kazenji
Stop yelling. lol

RedX1852
Doom has prep in his Armor and besides without prep he could still take him i mean Batman did it in Under the Red Hood

Warlord
Amazo ftw

RedX1852
Nope Dr.Doom FTW

RedX1852
Amazo is nothing Doom hasen't faced before

Warlord
seriously now?
I mean we are talking about for the guy that is casually soloing the JLA for workout

RedX1852
I know Amazo is a Beast but dont down play Doom he can do some pretty amazing things with or without prep he does still have a his Gadgets at his Disposal

Warlord
ok... still he's not in Amazo's level unpreared

RedX1852
yes i agree but in the next encounter Amazo becomes Dooms new Statue

Bentley
Yeah, good idea, send a robot to one of the most powerful roboticists of the Marvel Universe who also happens to be a magical powerhouse. I see Amazo becoming the next model of doombot here.

RedX1852
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, good idea, send a robot to one of the most powerful roboticists of the Marvel Universe who also happens to be a magical powerhouse. I see Amazo becoming the next model of doombot here.

Lol yeah

Warlord
you only said that because Doom beats your precious Kang mad

RedX1852
Originally posted by Warlord
Lol
Kang isn't all that great Anyway

Bentley
Originally posted by RedX1852
Lol
Kang isn't all that great Anyway

You sir, are just uneducated on the subject, Kang is truly greatness.

Originally posted by Warlord

That's my actual opinion, Doom's admitted inferiority to Kang has nothing to do with it awesr

Warlord
right. seriously though, do you see unprepared Doom taking off Amazo in a standard encounter? How so?

Bentley
Hacking.

Warlord
any instances of Amazo being hacked or Doom hacking some high end robot (Ultron or Super Adaptoid)?

Bentley
Instances of Amazo being hacked? It's not up to me to prove he's unhackable, I'm not proving a negative.

Doom was trying to hack IM's armor in Might Avengers if I recall correctly. I bet that Amazo being the not-so-bright villain he is, will try to copy Doom's tech, which he knows inside out and make the task even easier for Victor. Will look for a better hacking feat for Doom later on.

Warlord
good enough. I can see it going that way.
The other way would be Amazo using super speed and stregth to tear him appart

RedX1852
You sir, are just uneducated on the subject, Kang is truly greatness.

I aint uneducated i just don't think Kang isn't all that great he inst even in the Comics anymore tell me how that happened

That's my actual opinion, Doom's admitted inferiority to Kang has nothing to do with it awesr

Kang is such a punk i bet Darkseid could Handle him with ease

ClayWorm
Did Doom hack Ultron? No? He is doomed.

Odekahn
Wait... By classic Amazo are we assuming he only has Dooms powers to copy or are we talking classic as in he has the powers of the Big 7??

Bentley
Originally posted by RedX1852
I aint uneducated i just don't think Kang isn't all that great he inst even in the Comics anymore tell me how that happened

He's currently appearing in the Uncanny Avengers ongoing my friend, as I said: uneducated.

But seriously the fact that Kang is not some overexposed overrated evil doctor doesn't detract from his character, he's better used sparingly as the serious threat he is.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Odekahn
Wait... By classic Amazo are we assuming he only has Dooms powers to copy or are we talking classic as in he has the powers of the Big 7??

Let's not let this get away... this is an important question, lol.

Warlord
Originally posted by Odekahn
Let's not let this get away... this is an important question, lol.

I guess big 7 is standard for Amazo that's why I assumed a stomp.
If not and he tryis to copy Doom it might be his undoing as Bentley suggested

Mshinu
Amazo wipes the floor with Doomie. Worse than Power Man did even.

RedX1852
He's currently appearing in the Uncanny Avengers ongoing my friend, as I said: uneducated.

But seriously the fact that Kang is not some overexposed overrated evil doctor doesn't detract from his character, he's better used sparingly as the serious threat he is.

OOOH i was more concerned with Infinity Comics and i agree he better used sparingly but First encounter: Doom is Toast
Second Encounter: Amazo becomes dooms new suit of Armor

battlemaster161
Does Amazo have previous powers that he copied like MM intangible or black canary screaming or is this just base and he copies just doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.