Villians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Spiderman

Wolverine

Batman

Who has the most deadliest Villians?

Who has the most powerful Villians?

Who has the most tactical Villians?

Bouboumaster
Deadliest: Wolverine got Sabertooth, Batman got Joker. So I say split, or small edge to Batman

Most powerful: Wolverine hands down. Sabertooth, Wendigo, etc. And I don't know if it count, but Wolverine already went toe-to-toe with the friggin Hulk too.

Most tactical villains: Batman by a landslide. Only Norman Osborn is worth a mention here.

Flyattractor
Is Wendigo really a Wolvie villian? I thought he was more of a hulk or generic Marvel Brick.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Deadliest: Wolverine got Sabertooth, Batman got Joker. So I say split, or small edge to Batman

Most powerful: Wolverine hands down. Sabertooth, Wendigo, etc. And I don't know if it count, but Wolverine already went toe-to-toe with the friggin Hulk too.

Most tactical villains: Batman by a landslide. Only Norman Osborn is worth a mention here. Id also mention Morlun for Spidey. Also Ock is a planetary level threat these days.

Also Omega Red for Logan

Batman-Prime
Joker, Joker, Emperor Joker :>

Parmaniac
Depends on what you see as "powerful"

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Depends on what you see as "powerful"

If you were to throw all of Spiderman, Wolverine, and Batman enemies in a dome and had them fight it out...who's villain would come out of the dome as the winner.

JakeTheBank
Wolverine.

Spider-Man.

Batman.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
If you were to throw all of Spiderman, Wolverine, and Batman enemies in a dome and had them fight it out...who's villain would come out of the dome as the winner. Sandman, Hydroman and Clayface laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Sandman and Hydroman laughing out loud

thumb up

carver9
Sandman, Hydroman and Clayface laughing out loud

Da**. You forgot about Ogun.

Sr J-Bieb
Does Batmite count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.