Orochimaru's Final Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KAIKAGE
Orochimaru's Final Battle, how would you change it, because lets face it a villain of Orochimaru's calibre deserved a better end than that. I mean Sasuke went after a weak Orochimaru while he was sleeping and off his guard, so come up with a final battle a villain like Orochimaru deserves.

Thoren
How about instead of him sleeping, we have him robbing an old lady, then Sasuke can attack him with justification?

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by Thoren
How about instead of him sleeping, we have him robbing an old lady, then Sasuke can attack him with justification? Well that would certainly make it funnier.

TheAuraAngel
So change the battle with Sasuke, not Itachi?

Well I guess I'd change it so whatever the **** happened got shown.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
So change the battle with Sasuke, not Itachi?

Well I guess I'd change it so whatever the **** happened got shown. All I am saying is that Orochimaru is one of are all time favourite villains of the naruto series and they bumped him off in such a boring, abrupt and pitiful way. Every other villain got a cool and satisfying end, why is it not the same for the longest running villain in the series and one of our favourites of the story. There are so many ways to do it better, and I would like to hear the opinions of the fans.

TheAuraAngel
I dunno then. I guess just make the Sasuke fight with him more entertaining. Can't really think of much that could have been worked around in the Sasuke vs Itachi fight to make things better....that is to say, I can't think of a way to change the Orochimaru part and make it better.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I dunno then. I guess just make the Sasuke fight with him more entertaining. Can't really think of much that could have been worked around in the Sasuke vs Itachi fight to make things better....that is to say, I can't think of a way to change the Orochimaru part and make it better.

Kishi could've made the Yamata no Jutsu actually do something other than be just a giant snake. I mean it could've had it's head regenerate or as seen in Ultimate Ninja Storm, use a pseudo biju ball.

Instead we got Itachi owning Orochimaru, at his supposed strongest, like he was nothing.

Nephthys
Orochimaru went out like a *****. Which is incredibly lame for such an awesome villain. They should have just had an awesome fight between him and Sasuke when Sasuke determines that he doesn't need Orochimaru anymore or when Orochimaru tries to take over Sasuke's body. Either way Sasuke should have had a hard fight on his hands instead of jumping a weakened Orochi and shanking him.

Plus Itachi taking him out like a nobody was insulting. Thankfully even now people are still admiring just how clever Orochi was, so his legacy is somewhat preserved, though marred slightly by what a ****-up Kabuto turned out to be.

dadudemon
Kabuto seems to be quite awesome by any measure, Neph. He is fighting this war almost by himself.

Nephthys
Originally posted by dadudemon
Kabuto seems to be quite awesome DUMB by any measure, Neph. He is fighting losing this war almost by himself.

Fixed.

Up until he pulled out Madara Kabuto lost every single fight the Edo zombies have been in, mosting after he decides to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL. So far he's just come off as outrageously incompetent.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Kishi could've made the Yamata no Jutsu actually do something other than be just a giant snake. I mean it could've had it's head regenerate or as seen in Ultimate Ninja Storm, use a pseudo biju ball.

Instead we got Itachi owning Orochimaru, at his supposed strongest, like he was nothing.

Yeah, his Yamata no jutsu should have been more threatening, but Itachi owning him easily just shows us how hax his shit it.

The fact that it was Itachi, not Sasuke or Anko, who took him out, makes me want Orochimaru to come back into the picture. After all, he was a better villain than anyone else in the manga, barring Tobi of course who is awesomeness.

Also, f*** Kabuto, Madara is Orochimaru's creation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Fixed.

Up until he pulled out Madara Kabuto lost every single fight the Edo zombies have been in, mosting after he decides to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL. So far he's just come off as outrageously incompetent.

I could have sworn that Kabuto was winning quite handily until Naruto and Bee showed up. Even the phrase "turned the tide of the war" was used in reference to those two...wasn't it?

It was the hidden Zetsus that were winning it for Kabuto.

Also, one person using one jutsu against 80,000 ninjas....how can you possibly say that Kabuto isn't awesome? The consciousness that Kabuto would have to have would be demi-god level. Well past the conscious exertion that Chiyo or her grandson had to employee with their 10 and 100 puppets.

Nephthys
Kabuto is controlling the Zetsu's as well? I thought he just had the Edo Tensei guys. Surely Tobi commands the Zetsu's. I mean, he created them and was going to use them before he even knew about Kabuto.

dadudemon
Kabuto is controlling the Zetsu's as well? I thought he just had the Edo Tensei guys. Surely Tobi commands the Zetsu's. I mean, he created them and was going to use them before he even knew about Kabuto.

I don't believe Tobi is controlling the Zetsus: he just created them.

Tobi's only efforts were being focused on his ET bodies and capturing Naruto and Bee.

It is possible that they are operating autonomously in favor of Kabuto's efforts.

Regardless...remove Kabuto and this war could not have happened.

Remove B and Naruto, and the tide of the war could not have been turned even without the Zetsus...there were still some heavy hitters though could have held out for days (Sandaime Raikage, Muu, and some others I am not remembering) and killed so many living shinobi as to render their efforts useless (which is part of the reason Naruto and B HAD to show up).

I think Oro could have done a better job than Kabuto, for sure. But I find the bias against Kabuto to be unfounded.

Nephthys
Well I didn't mean that Tobi controlled them, he just commands them. I do believe they work autonomously as soldiers. I'm confused why you thought Kabuto had anything to do with them tbh.

And Tobi apparantly thought he could manage without Kabuto. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-iiam.gif

KAIKAGE
Orochimaru went out like a *****. Which is incredibly lame for such an awesome villain. They should have just had an awesome fight between him and Sasuke when Sasuke determines that he doesn't need Orochimaru anymore or when Orochimaru tries to take over Sasuke's body. Either way Sasuke should have had a hard fight on his hands instead of jumping a weakened Orochi and shanking him.

Plus Itachi taking him out like a nobody was insulting. Thankfully even now people are still admiring just how clever Orochi was, so his legacy is somewhat preserved, though marred slightly by what a ****-up Kabuto turned out to be. Finally someone agrees with me, in my opinion Orochimaru should have successfully returned when sasuke was taken over by Orochimaru and came back stronger, maybe in Itachi's attemt to pull Orochimaru's spirit out of Sasuke Orochimaru successfully takes Itachi's body, and he joins or fights with madara instead of kabuto.

megaduu
Well done good job

dadudemon
I'm confused why you thought Kabuto had anything to do with them tbh.

I thought and still think Kabuto is at least in partial command of their movements. They would have to, at the very least, coordinate efforts against the SA.

And Tobi apparantly thought he could manage without Kabuto. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-iiam.gif

That's obviously another mistake on Tobi's part...because Tobi already saw Madara's body. It is baseless boasting by a villain.

Also, I cannot see your image.

Nephthys
Its just smilie of a little ghost with its arm wide open saying 'it is a mystery'.

Have we ever seen Kabuto command or control the Zetsu's? The seemed pretty independent when they attacked Sasuke in outrage over 'killing their original.'

mmm

Wait, is Zetsu dead?

TheAuraAngel
White Zetsu is, apparently.

Kabuto seemed scurred about fighting Tobi when he got the Rinnegan.

Nephthys
Oh man I liked Zetsu.

TheAuraAngel
Oh man I liked Zetsu.

White Zetsu had by far some of the biggest balls in the series.

tnhNLP9WS78

socool8520
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Orochimaru's Final Battle, how would you change it, because lets face it a villain of Orochimaru's calibre deserved a better end than that. I mean Sasuke went after a weak Orochimaru while he was sleeping and off his guard, so come up with a final battle a villain like Orochimaru deserves.

Had Orochimaru been healthy, I think he would have dominated Sasuke. It's one of the reasons I dislike Sasuke. He gets credit for defeating a legendary ninja even though he couldn't use his arms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.