Classic Mangog vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Mangog

vs.

Superboy Prime

In Asgard

carver9
Mangog

guy222
SAM FTW

Sundipped
I see BFR is on.

Prime slings him into a star. A la Anti Monitor.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Sundipped
I see BFR is on.

Prime slings him into a star. A la Anti Monitor. Mangog picks the star up and runs at Prime

Sundipped
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Mangog picks the star up and runs at Prime

Ok so now Prime bfr's him & the star into a bigger star. The sun. A billion billion beings barbecued.

Sr J-Bieb
Ok so now Prime bfr's him & the star into a bigger star. The sun. A billion billion beings barbecued. Mangog attaches a giant chain between them and now has star nunchucks.

Sundipped
Mangog attaches a giant chain between them and now has star nunchucks.

Yep. Solar powered nunchucks that amp Prime with each swing. cool

Sr J-Bieb
Yep. Solar powered nunchucks that amp Prime with each swing. cool Mangog wants it that way so he can finish the strongest Prime possible with his weird finger hands.

Sundipped
Mangog wants it that way so he can finish the strongest Prime possible with his weird finger hands.

At the sight of those weird hands Prime goes emo, starts crying, Mangog shrinks. Prime wins.

JakeTheBank
Classic Mangog.

Sirius77
Prime

zopzop
Originally posted by Sirius77
Prime
thumb up
I don't even see how he can lose.

Sirius77
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up
I don't even see how he can lose.

Hmm. Your sarcasm has been noted zop.

However, I'm willing to be convinced. I can see it going either way as I understand it, but judging by your reaction, why do you think that this is a spite thread?

zopzop
Hmm. Your sarcasm has been noted zop.

However, I'm willing to be convinced. I can see it going either way as I understand it, but judging by your reaction, why do you think that this is a spite thread?

What are you talking about? I think PISLESS SBP (not the feeb the Titans beat) would beat Mangog in a straight up fight every single time. Failing that, there is no "NO BFR" stip, SBP can't lose.

Prep-Man
Toss up.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
What are you talking about? I think PISLESS SBP (not the feeb the Titans beat) would beat Mangog in a straight up fight every single time. Failing that, there is no "NO BFR" stip, SBP can't lose.

I don't think Prime as he was portrayed in Infinite Crisis would beat Silver Age Mangog. Or SCW Prime. Considering the fact that he never resorts to intentional BFR (outside of him tossing Anti-Monitor), I see Prime just standing there and wailing on Mangog in a rage fueled fit....which will only serve to further amp Mangog.

It was pretty clear than nothing physical at the time even effected Mangog, from Asgard's most powerful weapons to Thor himself. And I have no doubt that Prime couldn't effortlessly no-sell Thor and his most powerful strikes. He's been hurt by Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Superman himself. Mangog on the other hand, just took Thor's best blows and dismissed him without worry. It took Odin himself to beat Mangog, once nearly killing himself to do so.

I don't think Prime can replicate what was required to beat him.

Mistress-Death
Prime wins, most asgardian characters are over rated on here

Sirius77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank I don't think Prime as he was portrayed in Infinite Crisis would beat Silver Age Mangog. Or SCW Prime. Considering the fact that he never resorts to intentional BFR (outside of him tossing Anti-Monitor), I see Prime just standing there and wailing on Mangog in a rage fueled fit....which will only serve to further amp Mangog.

It was pretty clear than nothing physical at the time even effected Mangog, from Asgard's most powerful weapons to Thor himself. And I have no doubt that Prime couldn't effortlessly no-sell Thor and his most powerful strikes. He's been hurt by Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Superman himself. Mangog on the other hand, just took Thor's best blows and dismissed him without worry. It took Odin himself to beat Mangog, once nearly killing himself to do so.

I don't think Prime can replicate what was required to beat him.

I agree with that part, except for the way that he was portrayed and the bfr option kind of. I think that the only reason that he bfred the AM was because he apparently saw him as a legitimate threat. He hadn't really encountered anyone on the level of AM prior to that. So if he senses that Mangog is a similar level threat, then I see no reason as to why he wouldn't bfr him tbh. On another note, how long would it take mangog to get back if the bfr becomes a valid option?

If you want to use Prime's lowest feats to make a judgement as to how he would do against Mangog, then that's fine, but understand, it's lowballing.

Kid Flash, as I've said before, was horribly amped in every confrontation that he's ever had with Prime, or had the aid of other Flashes. In IC, he had absorbed the entire speedforce after he and a couple other SF users were defeated by Prime, just to beat him back to new Earth (he still failed), then with this power, he drew a little blood from Prime, and Prime walked off. In lo3w, he was amped by Barry's return, and had help from XS who was running on the same amp.

Superboy? How are you going to accept the Myx incident as PIS, you'll accept the surfer armbar and brick incidents as PIS, but not Conner Kent drawing blood from a being the pushes planets ftl, blitzes Flashes, bfrs the AM, and weathers universe and galaxy busters? I don't get how people even discuss that anymore tbh.

Superman has been proven time and time again to be below Prime, and has even stated it himself. There was not a time that Superman has fought Prime and not been treated as fodder, except in cases where Prime is weakened or they are both equally weakened.

And if you mean magic, I don't disagree with you. Like I said, I'm willing to be convinced.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Prime wins, most asgardian characters are over rated on here

SA MAngog will beat Prime down, if anything Suberboy Prime will be feeding Mangog making him even stronger, Suberboy Prime will be crying for real!!

Glorificus
Mangog stomps.

Sundipped
I agree with that part, except for the way that he was portrayed and the bfr option kind of. I think that the only reason that he bfred the AM was because he apparently saw him as a legitimate threat. He hadn't really encountered anyone on the level of AM prior to that. So if he senses that Mangog is a similar level threat, then I see no reason as to why he wouldn't bfr him tbh. On another note, how long would it take mangog to get back if the bfr becomes a valid option?

If you want to use Prime's lowest feats to make a judgement as to how he would do against Mangog, then that's fine, but understand, it's lowballing.

Kid Flash, as I've said before, was horribly amped in every confrontation that he's ever had with Prime, or had the aid of other Flashes. In IC, he had absorbed the entire speedforce after he and a couple other SF users were defeated by Prime, just to beat him back to new Earth (he still failed), then with this power, he drew a little blood from Prime, and Prime walked off. In lo3w, he was amped by Barry's return, and had help from XS who was running on the same amp.

Superboy? How are you going to accept the Myx incident as PIS, you'll accept the surfer armbar and brick incidents as PIS, but not Conner Kent drawing blood from a being the pushes planets ftl, blitzes Flashes, bfrs the AM, and weathers universe and galaxy busters? I don't get how people even discuss that anymore tbh.

Superman has been proven time and time again to be below Prime, and has even stated it himself. There was not a time that Superman has fought Prime and not been treated as fodder, except in cases where Prime is weakened or they are both equally weakened.

And if you mean magic, I don't disagree with you. Like I said, I'm willing to be convinced.

thumb up Well said.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Glorificus
Mangog stomps.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA MAngog will beat Prime down, if anything Suberboy Prime will be feeding Mangog making him even stronger, Suberboy Prime will be crying for real!! Prime is stronger and faster than Mangog by a good way, and Mangog feeds on asgardian based hate not just anybody he faced.

carver9
Prime is stronger and faster than Mangog by a good way, and Mangog feeds on asgardian based hate not just anybody he faced.

Lol.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. like you know what you're talking about! You think Gladiator is Superman, Thor and Surfer lvl.

carver9
like you know what you're talking about! You think Gladiator is Superman, Thor and Surfer lvl.

Lol.

JakeTheBank

I'm not lowballing Prime here at all. I'm using his showings/feats he displayed during those arcs. And Prime has never no sold a legitimate high herald's attacks. Superman can hurt him. Martian Manhunter can hurt him. Superboy and Kid Flash can hurt him. Can they beat him? Obviously not, but Prime's consistently shown that he can be harmed by beings weaker than him. That's not PIS when it happens on a continual basis. I've long since argued that his durability <<<< his damage soak. Hurting Prime doesn't seem to be much of an issue as far as herald class beings are concerned. Killing him or finishing him off is something else.

Prime doesn't go around tanking universal and galaxy busting blasts as the norm either, and you'll find that those are very high end feats for him as well. You can't write off Superboy and company hurting Prime as PIS (which is a regular event when Prime is concerned) but accept his universal busting enduring status as the norm when it clearly is not and punking Mxy as legit in the same breath. Prime has incredible high feats to be sure, but he's also established that he's beyond High Heralds overall, but not immune to them damaging him.

Conversely, SA Mangog was only beaten and harmed by Odin's direct involvement, and both times at a huge cost to himself. Physical violence did nothing to him at best and at worse he just grew stronger off of it. Based on how both were portrayed, I see Mangog as being more impressive than Prime by a good deal, and even counting Prime's immunity to magic, I still wouldn't give him a win over Odin.

Batman-Prime
SBP

Sirius77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not lowballing Prime here at all. I'm using his showings/feats he displayed during those arcs. And Prime has never no sold a legitimate high herald's attacks. Superman can hurt him. Martian Manhunter can hurt him. Superboy and Kid Flash can hurt him. Can they beat him? Obviously not, but Prime's consistently shown that he can be harmed by beings weaker than him. That's not PIS when it happens on a continual basis. I've long since argued that his durability <<<< his damage soak. Hurting Prime doesn't seem to be much of an issue as far as herald class beings are concerned. Killing him or finishing him off is something else.

Never no-sold a legitimate HH attacks? So what is Black Adam, a mid meta?

No. You really are lowballing. Jake I see you as a rational poster, but this is highly irrational. You cannot seriously sit here and tell me that someone that busts teams, pushes planets effortlessly, and takes on damn near every hero in DC in pretty much every appearance that he makes can actually be given a legitimate fight by Conner Kent without Supreme-level PIS involved. Again, do you think that Myx getting tortured and stomped by Prime in countdown is legitimate? You can't have one or the other. You can't pick and choose. It must be both.

Be more specific. Superman can only (has only) hurt Prime when Prime was severely weakened, or they were both powerless. Also, it should be noted that even in SC, when Prime was weakened, depleted, exposed to red solar radiation, and without his solar suit at night, he still was able to sit there and take a beating from every noteworthy team on DC earth at once.

By the way, show me an instance in which MM has hurt Prime.

Show me an instance when Superman has hurt Prime when he wasn't weakened or powerless.

I already explained Bart, and there was insane context that you were missing there. And Conner? You can't really be serious. So if it happens on a continual basis it's legitimate? Cool. So then I guess we can just throw all of Prime's durability feats, and chock it up to "If conner can do it, Superman can do it, and if he can do it, then so can any other herald!!" Amirite? That's really flawed logic though.

If we know that it is well within character A's abilities to lift a mountain, and it is well within character B's power to lift a car, then if B beats A in an arm wrestle legitimately, then we can assume that bad/ inconsistent/ asinine writing was involved, aka PIS, otherwise, Sentry is actually> MM, Prime is actually> Myx, Bricks, Mexican thugs, and Black Panther are actually> Surfer, and Spiderman is actually> Hulk and Firelord. You know that none of this is true, and you know that Conner's fists are not> Prime's face. So why are you arguing it?

Prime doesn't go around tanking universal and galaxy busting blasts as the norm either, and you'll find that those are very high end feats for him as well. You can't write off Superboy and company hurting Prime as PIS (which is a regular event when Prime is concerned) but accept his universal busting enduring status as the norm when it clearly is not and punking Mxy as legit in the same breath. Prime has incredible high feats to be sure, but he's also established that he's beyond High Heralds overall, but not immune to them damaging him.

Yes he does actually. Out of the four major arcs that he's been in, two have ended with him either taking a universe or galaxy buster and surviving, sometimes KOed and sometimes taking it smiling. Just curious, how often does universe and/ or galaxy busting force occur in your average arc? Once, twice every few years? Yet Prime took them basically back to back in SC, then in Countdown. We know that it will take no less than an exploding universe or pretty much every Legionaire that's ever been x3 firing upon him at full force at once to KO him, because that is all that he has every been KOed by on panel while still in possession of his powers. That and a group of Teen Titans operating at half mass. One of these is not like the other one. See my point?

Yeah actually I can write that off as PIS, unless you want to argue Conner>>> the Legion of Superheroes x3 or JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, etc combined. Because in every arc that he has been in, he has consistently taken on multiple teams of top tiers. So yes, I will write Conner drawing blood from such a being when the aforementioned characters where barely able to do so (often while he was massively weakened) as PIS, because it is PIS of the highest order.

Conversely, SA Mangog was only beaten and harmed by Odin's direct involvement, and both times at a huge cost to himself. Physical violence did nothing to him at best and at worse he just grew stronger off of it. Based on how both were portrayed, I see Mangog as being more impressive than Prime by a good deal, and even counting Prime's immunity to magic, I still wouldn't give him a win over Odin.

In the same light, it could be argued that every time Prime was defeated, it was also at a great cost with many characters invloved as well. Such as a universe, the death of a guardian, countless GLC and SC members, an entire power battery in a blast that would have obliterated the galaxy, the Anti Moniter, three Legions... it would take me a page to list all of that crap, and the character only ran from 2006-2011. The only part of this that I see being possible is the anger amp thing. Even so, I would need more information on that to make a legitimate decision. Is it asgardian anger or just anyone's anger, because I've heard something about that in this thread, and again, am unsure of its legitimacy, but would like to have it cleared up for good.

JakeTheBank
Never no-sold a legitimate HH attacks? So what is Black Adam, a mid meta?

No. You really are lowballing. Jake I see you as a rational poster, but this is highly irrational. You cannot seriously sit here and tell me that someone that busts teams, pushes planets effortlessly, and takes on damn near every hero in DC in pretty much every appearance that he makes can actually be given a legitimate fight by Conner Kent without Supreme-level PIS involved. Again, do you think that Myx getting tortured and stomped by Prime in countdown is legitimate? You can't have one or the other. You can't pick and choose. It must be both.

Be more specific. Superman can only (has only) hurt Prime when Prime was severely weakened, or they were both powerless. Also, it should be noted that even in SC, when Prime was weakened, depleted, exposed to red solar radiation, and without his solar suit at night, he still was able to sit there and take a beating from every noteworthy team on DC earth at once.

By the way, show me an instance in which MM has hurt Prime.

Show me an instance when Superman has hurt Prime when he wasn't weakened or powerless.

I already explained Bart, and there was insane context that you were missing there. And Conner? You can't really be serious. So if it happens on a continual basis it's legitimate? Cool. So then I guess we can just throw all of Prime's durability feats, and chock it up to "If conner can do it, Superman can do it, and if he can do it, then so can any other herald!!" Amirite? That's really flawed logic though.

If we know that it is well within character A's abilities to lift a mountain, and it is well within character B's power to lift a car, then if B beats A in an arm wrestle legitimately, then we can assume that bad/ inconsistent/ asinine writing was involved, aka PIS, otherwise, Sentry is actually> MM, Prime is actually> Myx, Bricks, Mexican thugs, and Black Panther are actually> Surfer, and Spiderman is actually> Hulk and Firelord. You know that none of this is true, and you know that Conner's fists are not> Prime's face. So why are you arguing it?

Yes he does actually. Out of the four major arcs that he's been in, two have ended with him either taking a universe or galaxy buster and surviving, sometimes KOed and sometimes taking it smiling. Just curious, how often does universe and/ or galaxy busting force occur in your average arc? Once, twice every few years? Yet Prime took them basically back to back in SC, then in Countdown. We know that it will take no less than an exploding universe or pretty much every Legionaire that's ever been x3 firing upon him at full force at once to KO him, because that is all that he has every been KOed by on panel while still in possession of his powers. That and a group of Teen Titans operating at half mass. One of these is not like the other one. See my point?

Yeah actually I can write that off as PIS, unless you want to argue Conner>>> the Legion of Superheroes x3 or JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, etc combined. Because in every arc that he has been in, he has consistently taken on multiple teams of top tiers. So yes, I will write Conner drawing blood from such a being when the aforementioned characters where barely able to do so (often while he was massively weakened) as PIS, because it is PIS of the highest order.

In the same light, it could be argued that every time Prime was defeated, it was also at a great cost with many characters invloved as well. Such as a universe, the death of a guardian, countless GLC and SC members, an entire power battery in a blast that would have obliterated the galaxy, the Anti Moniter, three Legions... it would take me a page to list all of that crap, and the character only ran from 2006-2011. The only part of this that I see being possible is the anger amp thing. Even so, I would need more information on that to make a legitimate decision. Is it asgardian anger or just anyone's anger, because I've heard something about that in this thread, and again, am unsure of its legitimacy, but would like to have it cleared up for good.

He no sold Black Adam's fists, specifically, magically enhanced punches. It's later established that magic is next to useless against Prime and it becomes a recurring shctick. Unless you think Conner punches harder than Black Adam does? If Adam didn't amp his fists with magic, who's to say how Prime would have handled it. You could argue that all of Adam's punches are inherently "magic" due to his source of power, but that's a slippery slope when you apply it across the board. Personally, I think Prime's high tolerance of magic - I don't think he's omnipotently immune to magic - is what enabled him to just take Black Adam's blows like a smarmy little ass.

Again I'm not saying Prime isn't powerful or that people like Conner can beat him, but he's consistently hurt by far less than universal damage. You can't really dispute that. He felt pain from Hal Jordan's blast, felt pain from Martian Manhunter's "I'm the last survivor of Mars, there's a reason for that blah blah" punch. He felt pain from Superman (both of them) punching him across the face. That's what I'm getting at. Him being able to endure gross levels of punishment at his absolute highest portrayal doesn't translate him into being invulnerable to everything thrown his way, because he clearly isn't.

Again, durability =/= damage soak. Prime's probably the guy with one of the biggest gaps between either category I've seen. You seem to think I'm arguing mid-high heralds beating Prime in a fight, which I'm clearly not. But to act like they can't hurt him period is insane and contradictory to what we see on panel. Him fighting teams at once doesn't mean the teams can't hurt him, provided they manage to hit him.

Furthermore, Mangog is fueled by hate and hate period. There's no allusion made that only Asgardian hate fuels him - which doesn't even make sense - and that supposition that was posed earlier in the thread is likely from a old sock/troll. He amps from physical blows, period. If you want to prove that he's only effective on Asgardians, by all means prove it.

Horrificus
Prime is stronger and faster than Mangog by a good way, and Mangog feeds on asgardian based hate not just anybody he faced. Incorrect.

People that have not read the books make the mistake of thinking that Mangog is an Asgard-based character.

Wrong.

Mangog's race was from real space, had conquered and killed thousands of galaxies and then set their sites on Asgard.

The only way Odin was able to stop the invasion was to compress the entire race into Mangog and trap him.

the Darkone
Silver Age Mangog is Marvel counterpart too PC Validus, Mangog feeds on hatred and physical attacks, Superboy will be feeding Mangog, Classic Mangog is sky-father level in power, too do what he did to Classic Odin puts him up their with Classic Odin and PC Darkseid and that says a lot about Mangog, who very well be a avatar of Hate itself.

Sirius77
He no sold Black Adam's fists, specifically, magically enhanced punches. It's later established that magic is next to useless against Prime and it becomes a recurring shctick. Unless you think Conner punches harder than Black Adam does? If Adam didn't amp his fists with magic, who's to say how Prime would have handled it. You could argue that all of Adam's punches are inherently "magic" due to his source of power, but that's a slippery slope when you apply it across the board. Personally, I think Prime's high tolerance of magic - I don't think he's omnipotently immune to magic - is what enabled him to just take Black Adam's blows like a smarmy little ass.

Again I'm not saying Prime isn't powerful or that people like Conner can beat him, but he's consistently hurt by far less than universal damage. You can't really dispute that. He felt pain from Hal Jordan's blast, felt pain from Martian Manhunter's "I'm the last survivor of Mars, there's a reason for that blah blah" punch. He felt pain from Superman (both of them) punching him across the face. That's what I'm getting at. Him being able to endure gross levels of punishment at his absolute highest portrayal doesn't translate him into being invulnerable to everything thrown his way, because he clearly isn't.

Again, durability =/= damage soak. Prime's probably the guy with one of the biggest gaps between either category I've seen. You seem to think I'm arguing mid-high heralds beating Prime in a fight, which I'm clearly not. But to act like they can't hurt him period is insane and contradictory to what we see on panel. Him fighting teams at once doesn't mean the teams can't hurt him, provided they manage to hit him.

Furthermore, Mangog is fueled by hate and hate period. There's no allusion made that only Asgardian hate fuels him - which doesn't even make sense - and that supposition that was posed earlier in the thread is likely from a old sock/troll. He amps from physical blows, period. If you want to prove that he's only effective on Asgardians, by all means prove it.

Unless Prime is completely immune to all magic, even magical beings, I don't see how the argument could be made that this was the reason for him no-selling the punches. It's either he's immune to anything with a magical nature, or he's simply that durable. I'd be more inclined to argue the latter. Also, I don't think that Conner's punches have more power behind them than Black Adam's, but then again that's why I said that Conner's showings were PIS, and have said that from the beginning. The converse was your argument, not my own. Also, just to follow up, I believe that Prime would have taken Adam's punches similarly, if not exactly. There is really nothing to say otherwise. If you cannot be harmed by cotton, and I wrap it around a metal baseball bat, it would be absurd to say that you would take zero damage from it. Unless you're durable enough to weather it without the cotton. A fist is a fist, and a blow is a blow, the force will transfer regardless of what it's wrapped in, and I really don't think that's a far out position to argue.

Let me add some context. A couple pages back, he had just run through a 300 mile thick wall of pure will power that was supported by the collective wills of every GLC member in the area, 32 of which, he he killed effortlessly as fodder upon running through it like Styrofoam. When Jordan blasted him, Prime literally said "Arrr." (It only had three "r's" didn't even have an exclamation point... come on) when Jordan blasted his suit, and surprised him--few times have I come across such a gentle, non-chalant pain cry in comics. Martian Manhunter sucker punched Prime into a group of shadow manipulators that attempted to drain him and failed... he didnt even make a sound in that instance, except to say that he didn't like the dark, which I think is understandable. Also, Clark and Kal-L never punched Prime across the face in IC, except when they were all powerless... and even then, Prime killed one of them. If you're referring to the speedblitz into the red star, then the only ones that got punched were Clark and Kal-L.

So with all of this said, I don't understand why you get the impression that he was damaged by all of these attacks. So then, I suppose that every time that a character yells out "Arrr." or get knocked back from a sucker punch, they're legitimately damaged? Thats a lot of high end characters getting run over by low end ones then. There was no noticeable damage to be seen on Prime, so I don't see where you're getting the idea that he was actually damaged. If you brought up SC while he was weakened, then I would be inclined to agree, but IC? Also, when has he not endured or laughed off gross levels of punishment? Are we even talking about the same character anymore, because you are leaving out a lot of context. Also, I never said that he couldn't be damaged by anything less than a universe buster, simply that we have only seen him knocked out by those, and things comparable while fully powered. Also, if you read the dialogue in IC, Prime himself implied long before Countdown that he could survive a universe buster, otherwise, why would he have planned to fly through Oa and destroy the universe and start it over again?

I think that you're confusing damage soak with durability. As I understand it, characters like Hulk Logan have damage soak. Characters like Prime have durability. Unless you're willing to argue that he was pulling a wwh, and regenerating from every blow before the next one was struck, or like regenerating from insane explosions majin buu style... which is kind of absurd. I mean, Kryptonians do have a pretty nice healing factor, but not like that. I really don't know where you're getting this "damage soak" thing from, as there is no on panel evidence to even imply such a thing, I just don't think it's fair to discount his durability and replace it with 'damage soak'. Also, if fighting teams at once doesn't KO him, and we have seen the extent of what it takes to do so, then the on panel evidence will take precedence over raw conjecture every time imo. I'm not saying that it would take a universe buster every time, just that it would take A LOT.

Okay, cool, glad we cleared that up. That was really all I wanted to know, I never wanted to prove anything one way or another about Mangog's anger amps, I was simply curious as to where such an assumption came from; but I suspected that it was some kind of universal rage thingy. Meh. I don't really know the character that well, so how does Mangog handle bfr when it's been presented?

quanchi112
Mangog dominates.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SBP

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SBP The Teen Titans beat the snot out of him.

the Darkone
SA Mangog will hurt SBP, there really nothing SBP can do to harm Mangog if anything he wil amp Mangog, speed won't be an issue Mangog will have his way with the little cry baby!

bluewaterrider

show me an instance in which MM has hurt Prime.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13999294

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Infinite Crisis #6, Volume 1
Writer: Geoff Johns
Pencillers: Phil Jimenez, George Perez, Ivan Reis, and Joe Bennett
Date: May 2006

Juntai
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13999294

Source: Infinite Crisis #6, Volume 1
Writer: Geoff Johns
Pencillers: Phil Jimenez, George Perez, Ivan Reis, and Joe Bennett
Date: May 2006
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Punched him, didn't hurt him.

yaadaveyaa
lol i kinda feel this is spite mangog rips him apart dont get me wrong superboy is def very strong but isnt in the ball park with classic mangog

bluewaterrider
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=569460&pagenumber=51

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
lol i kinda feel this is spite mangog rips him apart dont get me wrong superboy is def very strong but isnt in the ball park with classic mangog

In-character post-2004 Prime has enough strength and durability that this doesn't qualify as spite, but his in-your-face non-style of fighting translates into a Mangog win all the same.

You have to pretty much ignore the level of force that has taken him down or have Prime acting out of character, putting "forum Flash" level controls on him to translate this into an SBP win.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=569460&pagenumber=51

the Darkone
Mangog

Dampyre
Mangog wins. Make it Superman Prime and things might be different.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Juntai
Punched him, didn't hurt him.

It didn't give him a flesh wound or anything like that, but it's clear that he didn't just take that punch with a smile.

At the very least, it was visibly quite discomforting and likely not painless.

abhilegend
SBP.

Damborgson
Mangog

Zack Fair
Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk.

lol

armedforbattle
Superbitch gets teh fuk beet out ov him.
Heheheh
but seriously Mangog wins

pym-ftw
Mangog

TheGodKiller
SBP.

Mindship
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Mangog attaches a giant chain between them and now has star nunchucks. laughing out loud Damn what a sight that would be (who knew Home Depot Planetjack Chains would be so useful).

One-ups Earthbenching.

Diesldude
Superbrat wins.

h1a8
SBP wins
Stronger, faster

also Mangog didn't show offensive power output beyond a mid herald.
In other words, he has no feats to show he is strong enough to even hurt Prime.

Also I don't buy into him being completely invulnerable. We go by feats. Otherwise that would be a no limit fallacy.

the Darkone
SBP will play into Classic Mangog hands, SBP will be whaling on Mangog and by doing that SBP will be amping Mangog Sky level strength, SBP cant harm Mangog at all, plus with SBP attitude screaming "I hate you, I'm going to kill you to death" crap like that oh yeah SBP phuck big time.

SBP speed will not be an issue, Mangog can react/dodge Thor hammer which travels FTL when thrown, SBP is in a world of shock, Mangog will literally be phucking with SBP to the point the little b***h starts crying.

h1a8
SBP will play into Classic Mangog hands, SBP will be whaling on Mangog and by doing that SBP will be amping Mangog Sky level strength, SBP cant harm Mangog at all, plus with SBP attitude screaming "I hate you, I'm going to kill you to death" crap like that oh yeah SBP phuck big time.

SBP speed will not be an issue, Mangog can react/dodge Thor hammer which travels FTL when thrown, SBP is in a world of shock, Mangog will literally be phucking with SBP to the point the little b***h starts crying.

1. You can't prove SBP can't harm Mangog since we go by feats
2. You can't prove the rate in which Mangog would get more powerful. SBP could defeat him before he get's too powerful.
3. Mangog is not even stronger than a herald by showings. He couldn't put Thor down in countless hits.
4. Thor's hammer can be thrown at FTL speeds but it is hardly ever thrown at those speeds. I would say less than bullet speed, prove me wrong.
Also blocking an attack from afar doesn't translate to blocking one from up close or maneuvering your body fast enough to defend.

You are trolling nice here.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Horrificus
Incorrect.

People that have not read the books make the mistake of thinking that Mangog is an Asgard-based character.

Wrong.

Mangog's race was from real space, had conquered and killed thousands of galaxies and then set their sites on Asgard.

The only way Odin was able to stop the invasion was to compress the entire race into Mangog and trap him.

thumb up
Classic Mangog is Sky Father level in power and top of that he absorbs hatred through out the universe,energy and physical contact.

Mangog is a engine of destruction, height of his power it was stated to be near Galactus level, and back then Odin was consider a peer of Galactus back in silver age days by feats and Mangog defeated Odin. SBP will lose this horrible to the point he will have a emotional break down.

h1a8
thumb up
Classic Mangog is Sky Father level in power and top of that he absorbs hatred through out the universe,energy and physical contact.

Mangog is a engine of destruction, height of his power it was stated to be near Galactus level, and back then Odin was consider a peer of Galactus back in silver age days by feats and Mangog defeated Odin. SBP will lose this horrible to the point he will have a emotional break down.

We go by feats, not by what is said (if they contradiction with on panel showings). This is what PR said, so abide.

Mangog never showed strength above a herald level being. In all his fights he hit Thor many times without koing him at all. You call that power?

the Darkone
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

thumb up

h1a8
What feats does mangog have to prove he can harm SBP?
Does he have anything that contradicts him not being able to ko Thor?

Otherwise you are trolling Darkone. You are ignoring evidence and on panel showings.

JakeTheBank
If you don't think SA Mangog could even hurt Prime, you're deluded.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
What feats does mangog have to prove he can harm SBP?
Does he have anything that contradicts him not being able to ko Thor?

Otherwise you are trolling Darkone. You are ignoring evidence and on panel showings.

STFU you troll, you of all people can't call nobody out you have no evidence, Mangog hurting Odin is all the evidence I need you troll now go get a life and see comics not bios troll!!!

the Darkone
If you don't think SA Mangog could even hurt Prime, you're deluded.

thumb up

erm what else is new, he doesn't have Thor comics that lying troll, he just wants attention, he is arrogant ignorant troll, who cant eve prove the what the hell he is talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.