Sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Not around much right now. I seem to have caught something horrid. I thought I had caught some minor virus last week and now each night has brought similar but varying sypmtoms and NO bloody sign of getting better.

Just making a burst of energy to get this thread posted then I am going to collapse back resting again. Haven't left my bed in five days- getting some deja vu here.

GordonSkywalker
You too? I just got over some sort of throat/ stomach thing, and I spent the past week in agony! Maybe something is in the air?

Member.
damn dude, thats gotta suck.

Corran
Poor Ush, we miss you, hope you get better soon.

Raz
Yeah, get well soon! smile

Ushgarak
I am currently stuffed full of painkillers, which is making me a tad more cogent.

Oooh! Giant purple elephant!

(hums happily to self)

BackFire349
go to a doctor. oh and of course....the fail proof remedy to cure ush... *smacks ush's sweet ass*

Tex
That is horrid, poor Ush, I'm so sorry.

What exactly are your symptoms?

Deja-Vu? Have you had a similar episode?
Maybe that will give you a better indication of when it will pass.

You have my sympathy. Poor guy

Get better soon!
http://cache.corbis.com/agent/11/47/78/11477895.jpg

Asami
I was sick just a few weeks ago seemed to last ages, thats why I weren't here.

Ush..... I got accused of having the super-flu that came from Asia!!

BackFire349
i think im getting sick right now....

Ushgarak
Did they accuse you of that BECAUSE you are of Asian racial origin, Asami? That's a bit poor. As if therefore you suck in disease from afar.

Being confined to bed is familiar from when I first fell very ill years ago, Tex, though this week in bed doesn;t really compare to those three months. My symtpoms have been a combination of muscle pain that feels like someone poured bleach into my bloodstream, a headache that felt like someone had stuffed a rhino into my head (horn first), though that later faded to an ache which felt merely like something in there was trying to burrow out, great feelings of nausea and shivering and sweating fits.

Thanks for your concern, anyway... I am feeling somewhat better this morning; here's hoping it lasts for the day.

Thomas H
i sick as well....a huge hangover.....

Dim
I've got that throat thing too...and I have to sit in at a shoot all day...on a Sunday.. sad I just want some cough drops and to lay in bed.

Tex
Looks like everybody is sick at the moment.sad

GordonSkywalker
Yes, I just got up from a much-needed nap. That's how bad I currently feel.So sorry to hear about other forum members feeling unwell,too.

BackFire349
yeah, i got a sore throat and i feel groggy. not to bad though.

Thomas H
mentally sick tex..ehhe

BackFire349
it sucks sneezing when you have a sore throat, hurts like hell.

ToMacco
I felt fine until I read this thread. Now I'm depressed. . . and I think I have a cold.

BackFire349
yeah, thats when i started feeling sick, yesterday when i read this thread.... how eerie...

ToMacco
And yet, we still continue to post.

Perhaps were dumbasses?

BackFire349
was there ever any doubt?

ToMacco
I guess not.

BackFire349
its kinda like the movie the ring, whoever view this thread is sick for 7 days.

Tex
I only started feeling sick once I realised ToMacco had posted.

ToMacco
laughing You bastard.

Thomas H
heheh

Ushgarak
Well, I'll go get the rhinos to stick in people's heads...

ToMacco
Hey Ush, speaking of getting things stuck in one's head.

I had the saying "You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?" stuck in my head for the past few weeks. And I'm thinking, where the hell is that from? I finally figured it out when I came back here today.

Member.
laughing out loud

rusky
hmmm...well.....get better everybody....

Dim
I need some zinc and some rosehip tea...*sigh*

Corran
Here you go Dim *hand Dim zind and rosehip tea* that stuff really stinks.

Tex
I'm taking some anti-biotics for this infected gum I have.

That's the last time I eat Indian foodmadgrrrr

Corran
Mmmmm Indian food, think I may have to have some VERY soon.

*best Apu voice* Get in India

Thomas H
zzzzzzz...hehehe.....

Dexx
reading always helps me when i'm sick.
Oh well..get better soon

mechmoggy
Ush, it really sounds like a monster hangover that you've got. Have you been sleep binge drinking again?

Loads of people at work have been ill, I got a bit of a cold but not too bad, I'm just a bit snotty now. *Blows nose*.

Tex
I wish we had it like they do in Star Trek, fix you right up in a minute!
Although they couldn't save Tasha Yarwink

mechmoggy
Whhhoooooooooooooooooo? confused

I suggest hot-toddy's for anyone with a cold. Boil up a load of lemonade with sliced lemon and oranges and plenty of whiskey. Its got a kick to it, but you'll sweat the cold right out.

Ushgarak
Oh, well, you know me and my binge drinking, Mech...

Ah, well, To, Buffy is the best place to go if you are a geek who wants to self-mock...

Thomas H
today I am mentaly sick....I am looking forward to a new sickness tomorrow...I really hope for the new SARS virus...hehehe J/K

Tex
I hope you get itwink

Tex
Feeling better Ush?

Captain REX
Let's hope so.

It sounds like you get sick alot Ush. Low T cells?

Captain REX
Now that I read the ailments that you had on the first page, I've had something like that, only without the bleach and the rhino.

Tex
I hate being sick, it reminds you of your mortality.

Captain REX
That's why Elves are never sick...damn those adorably immortal Elves!

Yes, being sick sucks big time. Although you'd normal enjoy sleeping in bed all day and having you family serve you food and soda until you're full, being sick causes all that to seem boring and dull, especially since you'd just barf up the food and soda anyway.

Gundark
Poor Ush. Maybe I better send him my miracle cure cupcakes.

On the other hand, I did a 45 minute workout this morning and I FEEL GREAT !!!

*ducks to avoid thrown rocks*

queeq
Your butt looks great, dear!

Corran
I think she did more upper body work-out, from where I'm looking she's looking good too.

Gundark
Hmmm....I need a map to figure out which one of you is closer......

But I'll smack you both right now anyway.

*SMACK ! SMACK !*

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

Queeq's right though Gundy, you could crack walnuts with those buns. wink

Ushgarak
Well, I DID used to fall ill a lot when I was young; but in any case, since I fell ill big time I am unlikely to ever be particularly healthy ever again.

You workout down the gym, Gundy? Where all the muscly guys are?

Corran
Good call Mech, but you know you are going to get a slap too.

mechmoggy
I like it. wink

If I remember correctly Ush, Gundy has a lil gym in here basement. Not that I'm stalking her every move or anything... whistle

Corran
Spy-cam hey Mech, now that's sick.

Ushgarak
Can you multi-feed it, Mech?

Gundark
Really, Ush. I'm a little disappointed with that "mind in the gutter" comment. Hehehe.

Yes, Mech is correct. We have a home gym in the basement, two stationary bikes and a stepper.

Asami
Ush you ok yet???

I'll send some tea cakes to Essex if necessary big grin

Ushgarak
Oooh, tea cakes! I am indeed a little better, thanks.

I think the stationary bikes make more sense in the basement than the other kind, Gundy

BackFire349
yeah, im about better now too, still a stuffed up gross nose though.

Gundark
Yes, we can tell from your pic, BackFire. Hehehe. Seriously though, glad you are feeling better and Ush too.

mechmoggy
I'll send you some vids of Gundy on her stepper Ush, that'll perk you up a bit. wink

Corran
Mech is the new Hugh Heffner

mah
where's the mansion

Corran
Mechmoggys magnificent Midlands Mansion.

finti
or Asylum as it also is called

Captain REX
True, true...

Someone at my school dressed up like Hugh Heffner last week for Era Day, him portraying the PlayBoy era, though not really an era. He kept asking girls to be his PlayBoy bunnies... roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

mechmoggy
I make Mrs.MM do the housework in bunny ears, stockings and sussy's. wink

rusky
MMM....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
post pics. Not for me of course but just for the comic value.

rusky
Could be quite interesting to see...

mechmoggy
Tee hee!

For my eyes only....and our nosey neighbour who looks over the fence sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.