Worldbreaker Hulk VS Thor w/Odin Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
WorldBreaker Hulk

VS

Thor- Odin-force

carver9
Good fight. Could go either way imo...depends on how Thor fights. If he fight the same way he fought Bor or Rulk, this fight will not go so well for him.

Sr J-Bieb
If he fights the same way he did as when he beat a Skyfather level being and hit him so hard he broke his hammer... he'd lose?

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
If he fights the same way he did as when he beat a Skyfather level being and hit him so hard he broke his hammer... he'd lose?

Lol...yes.

Sr J-Bieb
Disgusting

Mistress-Death
OF Thor stomps

carver9
Disgusting

Uru breaking isn't outside of Hulks limit. I'm undecided on the fight.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by carver9
Uru breaking isn't outside of Hulks limit. I'm undecided on the fight. Mjolnir with Odin's enchantment > Hammer that Hulk had.

carver9
Mjolnir with Odin's enchantment > Hammer that Hulk had.

The breaking of Thor hammer was a "last effort attack". If it doesn't work against Hulk...the fight is done. I don't even think Thor would go to the length of using that attack in this fight anyways.

Sr J-Bieb
The breaking of Thor hammer was a "last effort attack". If it doesn't work against Hulk...the fight is done. I don't even think Thor would go to the length of using that attack in this fight anyways. Thor wouldn't go to the length of hitting Hulk as hard as he can?

Guess Hulk is lucky Thor is holding back then. And you think it could go either way too. Funny how that works out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

carver9
Thor wouldn't go to the length of hitting Hulk as hard as he can?

Guess Hulk is lucky Thor is holding back then. And you think it could go either way too. Funny how that works out.

I don't think Thor would destroy his weapon in a last attempt that he doesn't even know for sure would work.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't think Thor would destroy his weapon in a last attempt that he doesn't even know for sure would work. You think Thor just commands his hammer to blow up or something?

He hit a very durable skyfather level being really hard and it destroyed his hammer. It wasn't some exotic attack. He swung his hammer hard

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, that was ridiculous. Too ridiculous I think based on what Thor has struck and how hard.

carver9
You think Thor just commands his hammer to blow up or something?

He hit a very durable skyfather level being really hard and it destroyed his hammer. It wasn't some exotic attack. He swung his hammer hard

Hulk wins. You think Thor wins, lets leave it at that.

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk wins. You think Thor wins, lets leave it at that. I never said who'd win, I just think your reasoning is entirely retarded.

You think Thor fighting like he did when he ****ing killed a Skyfather level being would lose to Hulk. And you think Thor won't swing his hammer really hard.

Placidity
You know what would be funny, if no one else commented except Rage and Carver, and they'd just take turns saying "Thor" or "Hulk".

Bouboumaster
Hulk

janus77
Hulk stomps. Rulk >> OF Thor. WBH >>>>>>>>> Loebforce Rulk.

janus77
I never said who'd win, I just think your reasoning is entirely retarded.

You think Thor fighting like he did when he ****ing killed a Skyfather level being would lose to Hulk. And you think Thor won't swing his hammer really hard.
Isn't Thor's life force connected to the hammer or something like that? If the hammer breaks, then Thor dies?

WBH wouldn't have any trouble crushing the hammer, he already demonstrated that he can crush skyfather enchanted uru when he dusted The Serpent's mallet.

It'd be more of a fight if this was a holding back, self-limiting, non-WBH mode Hulk, like when he fought Skaar or Rulk.

Slaanesh
wasn't the Hulk that destroy the Serpent hammer still in Nul mode??that's an amp Hulk..

gogogadgetgo
There's a reason why Marvel chose not to bring Thor back during WWH and that's because Thor would WTF end Hulk's rampage in just one panel, leaving the green pussy permanently dead.

janus77
Originally posted by Slaanesh
wasn't the Hulk that destroy the Serpent hammer still in Nul mode??that's an amp Hulk..
Not at all, since he was fighting the Nul entity and broke the hammer to get completely free of Nul, thus leading to Nul escaping in to the world to rampage until some guy touched him and made him go 'poof'.

Nul was also stated as being merely a manifestation of Hulk's rage, given form by whatever mechanism The Serpent's hammer initiated.

janus77
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
There's a reason why Marvel chose not to bring Thor back during WWH and that's because Thor would WTF end Hulk's rampage in just one panel, leaving the green pussy permanently dead.
There was no point bringing Thor back only to have him killed instantly by a less charitable Hulk than the one he normally struggles against.

Rulk almost killed OdinForce Thor, without any trouble whatsoever. The same Rulk had more of a struggle beating Savage Hulk and then got completely destroyed by a calm and holding-back WWH.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by janus77
Not at all, since he was fighting the Nul entity and broke the hammer to get completely free of Nul, thus leading to Nul escaping in to the world to rampage until some guy touched him and made him go 'poof'.

Nul was also stated as being merely a manifestation of Hulk's rage, given form by whatever mechanism The Serpent's hammer initiated.

he was still in Nul form..that means he still has the amp..

abhilegend
Thor wins.

Newjak
There was no point bringing Thor back only to have him killed instantly by a less charitable Hulk than the one he normally struggles against.

Rulk almost killed OdinForce Thor, without any trouble whatsoever. The same Rulk had more of a struggle beating Savage Hulk and then got completely destroyed by a calm and holding-back WWH. Are you really use the Rulk fight....

Besides the fact it was stupid Rulk at the time was using his energy absorption powers on any being he came across. That means he was probably sucking some of the OF from Thor and Thor didn't realize it.

But let's not forget what happened when Thor came back he was going to kill Rulk, and Rulk was defenseless.

Thor also walloped Rulk after this encounter while holding back as well.

Let's not forget Thor only in King Thor mode with the OF diminished because Strange beat both Hulk and Thing to death.

Naija boy
If this is OF thor reboot and not KT, then Hulk wins definitely.

carver9

Hulk>>>Nul. This was already stated.

janus77
He wasn't in "Nul form", if he had been, he wouldn't be crushing the mallet. It was because he already overcame the mental control (the effect of Nul) that he decided to also crush the hammer.

The hammer is merely a weapon that augments the character, the spirit is the 'amp' or whatever that controls the character. Hulk beat Nul, then destroyed the weapon.

Naija boy
Regardless WBH is ALOT, stronger than Nul

janus77
Originally posted by Newjak
Are you really use the Rulk fight....

Besides the fact it was stupid Rulk at the time was using his energy absorption powers on any being he came across. That means he was probably sucking some of the OF from Thor and Thor didn't realize it.

But let's not forget what happened when Thor came back he was going to kill Rulk, and Rulk was defenseless.

Thor also walloped Rulk after this encounter while holding back as well.
Rulk could have outright killed Thor, after letting Thor strike him as hard as Thor could. Rulk was fighting all the way, without pause, when Thor came back to cheap shot and then engage him.

As for the business of "sucking" Odin Force, that is not demonstrated on-panel, unlike when Rulk clearly did attempt to absorb the Gamma energies from WWH.

Rulk was just unequivocally >>> to OdinForce Thor there, plain as day. Same Rulk (before Banner got to work on him) was casually KO'd with a ThunderClap, by a holding-back WWH.

janus77
Originally posted by Naija boy
Regardless WBH is ALOT, stronger than Nul
That's not even debatable but what kind of reading of the comic is it to suggest that "Nul" crushed the mallet?

It's quite a perverse distortion of the comic, which depicts Hulk overcoming Nul, and whilst still fuming at the whole ordeal, crushing the mallet.

Slaanesh
He wasn't in "Nul form", if he had been, he wouldn't be crushing the mallet. It was because he already overcame the mental control (the effect of Nul) that he decided to also crush the hammer.

The hammer is merely a weapon that augments the character, the spirit is the 'amp' or whatever that controls the character. Hulk beat Nul, then destroyed the weapon.

i know he overcome the mind control..but he was still in Nul form..it was right there in the comic..he was in Nul form..Hulk doesn't have shiny line..

but whatever..i agree with Naija boy..WBH is stronger than Nul anyway..

Newjak
Rulk could have outright killed Thor, after letting Thor strike him as hard as Thor could. Rulk was fighting all the way, without pause, when Thor came back to cheap shot and then engage him.

As for the business of "sucking" Odin Force, that is not demonstrated on-panel, unlike when Rulk clearly did attempt to absorb the Gamma energies from WWH.

Rulk was just unequivocally >>> to OdinForce Thor there, plain as day. Same Rulk (before Banner got to work on him) was casually KO'd with a ThunderClap, by a holding-back WWH. You're really going to sit there and tell me Rulk is base level stronger than OF Thor....... no expression

The same OF Thor that in past killed the Hulk in H2H...

And you know the same base level Rulk that got worked by Angrir who Standard level Thor one shot killed....

Yeah I think your logic is flawed there my friend.

Nihilist
You're really going to sit there and tell me Rulk is base level stronger than OF Thor....... no expression

The same OF Thor that in past killed the Hulk in H2H...

And you know the same base level Rulk that got worked by Angrir who Standard level Thor one shot killed....

Yeah I think your logic is flawed there my friend. Also Rulk only gained a advantage from massive pis, using zero gravity to use Thors hammer.

ares834
I've always wondered but what did Bor do that makes him a skyfather being?

On a different note, the Rulk fight reeked of PIS.

gogogadgetgo

Rulk almost killed OdinForce Thor, without any trouble whatsoever. The same Rulk had more of a struggle beating Savage Hulk and then got completely destroyed by a calm and holding-back WWH.

This just proves how much you know, which is diddly squat.

I know, i'll go look for h1 and quan to argue with you since their around your level

laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ares834
I've always wondered but what did Bor do that makes him a skyfather being?

On a different note, the Rulk fight reeked of PIS.

He would have one shot killed Thor if it wasn't for the Odinforce. I'd say that's firmly in High Trans territory in the least. Him powering up was enough to destroy the planet by Thor's estimation as well.

He also caused Mjolnir to shatter upon being hit hard enough.

JakeTheBank

Rulk was just unequivocally >>> to OdinForce Thor there, plain as day. Same Rulk (before Banner got to work on him) was casually KO'd with a ThunderClap, by a holding-back WWH.

He used his absorbing abilities on Thor. That much was made clear due to their conversation during Rulk's hazing period at the hands of Thor.

Rulk was >>> OF Thor....until Thor got his measure and nearly killed him by Rulk's own admission.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He used his absorbing abilities on Thor. That much was made clear due to their conversation during Rulk's hazing period at the hands of Thor.

Rulk was >>> OF Thor....until Thor got his measure and nearly killed him by Rulk's own admission.

Rulk falls from the moon, face first after fighting Thor. The ground turns to glass. He gets up, Savage Hulk is there waiting for him with a punch. They fight, he is still heating up. They are still fighting. Thor dive bombs him from the moon (sneak attack): start wailing on him, hit him with lightning (still heating up). Thor hits him some more...Hulk then dives in and push Thor off of him, Hulk starts punching Rulk...still punching. He over heats and pass out.

If you call that an advantage on Thors end then something is wrong. Rulk doesn't have a healing factor like Hulk so him fighting Heralds back to back like that ALONG with falling head first from the moon to Earth took its toll on the character. Their first fight was the legit fight...a fresh Rulk vs a fresh Thor and Thor got that a** tapped. Deal with it and move on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rulk's superiority to Odin Force Thor is about as valid as Thor superiority to World Breaker Hulk.

After all, Thor took on Nul who going by continuity is far stronger than World Breaker Hulk.

For the record, Loeb stated that Rulk had surprise and momentum or whatever on his side. Apparently if Thor regained his bearings, he would have turned shit around real quick. I'm guessing the second fight was supposed to be an indication of that.

Sr J-Bieb
Cats out of the bag now

JakeTheBank
Rulk falls from the moon, face first after fighting Thor. The ground turns to glass. He gets up, Savage Hulk is there waiting for him with a punch. They fight, he is still heating up. They are still fighting. Thor dive bombs him from the moon (sneak attack): start wailing on him, hit him with lightning (still heating up). Thor hits him some more...Hulk then dives in and push Thor off of him, Hulk starts punching Rulk...still punching. He over heats and pass out.

If you call that an advantage on Thors end then something is wrong. Rulk doesn't have a healing factor like Hulk so him fighting Heralds back to back like that ALONG with falling head first from the moon to Earth took its toll on the character. Their first fight was the legit fight...a fresh Rulk vs a fresh Thor and Thor got that a** tapped. Deal with it and move on.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/jeritrollhemad.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Rulk's superiority to Odin Force Thor is about as valid as Thor superiority to World Breaker Hulk.

After all, Thor took on Nul who going by continuity is far stronger than World Breaker Hulk.

For the record, Loeb stated that Rulk had surprise and momentum or whatever on his side. Apparently if Thor regained his bearings, he would have turned shit around real quick. I'm guessing the second fight was supposed to be an indication of that.

Let's not go there.

Thor did nothing special against Nul.

Rulk won the first fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let's not go there.

Hey, I'm not the one who started ignoring common sense. Fighting fire with fire, experience tells me using reason won't get me anywhere.

He definitely held his own. Even overpowered him when they clashed. Nul, a significantly amped up -Post HoTm with access to World Breaker power levels- Hulk. On top of that, Thor still had his World Tree wound afflicting him. Ergo, a healtyh Thor would completely rape the significantly weaker World Breaker Hulk.

And lost the second.

JakeTheBank
Let's not go there.

Why not? Afraid of what you'll find?

Except one shot BFR him into orbit after being less than 100%.

Yeah. And he was nearly killed in the second one, going as far as to thank Hulk for jumping in.

carver9
Hey, I'm not the one who started ignoring common sense. My experience with Gamma **** is to fight fire with fire, reasoning doesn't get you anywhere.

He definitely held his own. Even overpowered him when they clashed. Nul, a significantly amped up -Post HoTm with access to World Breaker power levels- Hulk.

And lost the second.

You are ignoring common sense. Blind to the truth.

I didn't see anything special about the fight. He bfred a being that he admitted he couldn't beat.

We don't know how Thor bfred Hulk. We see a big a** lightning attack coming from the sky (chaos king lightning) and the next thing we know, Nul is in space. Thor passed out from the attack and had to be carried for healing whereas Nul was 100% and crushing Uru and Adamantium while taking on the Vampire nation right after his fight from Thor. Like I've stated before...not impressed by the fight. Now the Zeus fight...Hulk got dropped.

carver9
Why not? Afraid of what you'll find?

Except one shot BFR him into orbit after being less than 100%.

Yeah. And he was nearly killed in the second one, going as far as to thank Hulk for jumping in.

Naah, you have nothing...tired of repeating myself.

Bfring Hulk...not impressed.

So you'll say Thor was weakened but can't admit Rulk wasnt at 100% after fighting Thor the second time...gotcha.

JakeTheBank
Naah, you have nothing...tired of repeating myself.

Bfring Hulk...not impressed.

So you'll say Thor was weakened but can't admit Rulk wasnt at 100% after fighting Thor the second time...gotcha.

Irony.

Hilarious.

What damage did Rulk sustain prior to Thor jumping back in and crushing him?

Sr J-Bieb
We don't know how Thor bfred Hulk. http://i40.tinypic.com/1zo7z13.jpg

carver9

carver9
http://i40.tinypic.com/1zo7z13.jpg

Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
You are ignoring common sense. Blind to the truth.

I didn't see anything special about the fight. He bfred a being that he admitted he couldn't beat.

We don't know how Thor bfred Hulk. We see a big a** lightning attack coming from the sky (chaos king lightning) and the next thing we know, Nul is in space. Thor passed out from the attack and had to be carried for healing whereas Nul was 100% and crushing Uru and Adamantium while taking on the Vampire nation right after his fight from Thor. Like I've stated before...not impressed by the fight. Now the Zeus fight...Hulk got dropped.

What truth would that be?

He overpowered and orbited said being. For the record, the meaning of the statement based on the context it was given in makes it open to interpretation. I could easily claim that Thor was goading Nul.

Yes we do, they clashed, Thor hit harder and sent Nul into orbit, hence the blur of the body. Thor didn't summon a lightning bolt from the Sky, the energy was a side effect of the blow. Prove it.

Thor didn't pass out, he was exhausted. Not the best stamina showing but seeing as how he wasn't a 100% to begin with, it's not bad either. Good for Nul, unfortunately Thor doesn't have protective runes, a healing factor, and stacked abilities.

Anyways, it's pretty clear that a far less powerful version of the Hulk, the World Breaker incarnation, would get wrecked.

carver9
Like I've said Jake...Rulk doesn't have a healing factor he took on Hulk before taking on Thor...took on Thor, fell face first from the moon and then took on Hulk again and THEN took on Thor again. No time was in between this fight...all of this happened within seconds. Then let's not forget...Odin force Thor hit Rulk more Times than he he hit Bor...and let's not forget, Rulk doesn't have a healing factor.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5002.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5004-05.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5007.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5008.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5010.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Rulk doesn't have a healing factor.
http://i42.tinypic.com/1g0gnn.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Like I've said Jake...Rulk doesn't have a healing factor he took on Hulk before taking on Thor...took on Thor, fell face first from the moon and then took on Hulk again and THEN took on Thor again. No time was in between this fight...all of this happened within seconds. Then let's not forget...Odin force Thor hit Rulk more Times than he he hit Bor...and let's not forget, Rulk doesn't have a healing factor.

Are you implying that Rulk is more durable than Bor? Yes, Rulk does have a decent healing factor.

Anyways, my opinion is that Loeb cared about any Odin Force enchantments less than how Mjolnir operated (Meaning not at all) and he didn't write Thor with any sort of power up in mind (If he even knew it was around).

Rulk was using energy absorption (As hinted on by Loeb in his interview and confirmed in the latest encounter).

Also, Thor's dialogue may very well be the worst thing about that comic. The fact that Loeb wanted to a shot at Thor's title (Then later settled for Hulk's because JMS was hired) is pretty frightening. No amount of high end wacky feats is worth that shit.

carver9
http://i42.tinypic.com/1g0gnn.jpg

Read my first post. He doesn't have one like the Hulk. His healing factor takes time. It took him almost an entire comic to heal from Wolverine slashing his eyes out.

carver9
laughing out loud

Are you implying that Rulk is more durable than Bor? Yes, Rulk does have a pretty decent healing factor.

Anyways, my opinion is that Loeb cared about any Odin Force enchantments less than how Mjolnir operated (Meaning not at all) and he didn't write Thor with any sort of power up in mind (If he even knew it was around).

Rulk was using energy absorption (As hinted on by Loeb in his interview and confirmed in the latest encounter).

Also, Thor's dialogue may very well be the worst thing about that comic. The fact that Loeb wanted to a shot at Thor's title (Then later settled for Hulk's because JMS was hired) is pretty frightening. No amount of high end wacky feats is worth that shit.

No, I'm not implying that. Im implying that Rulk wasn't at 100% when he fought Thor the second round.

Did Loeb confirm he didn't know anything about Thor having the OF.?

Rulk took damage which is my point. He doesn't stitch up like the Hulk and he sure as hell didn't have time to stitch up after all of these back to back battles.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, I'm not imply that. Im implying that Rulk wasn't at 100% when he fought Thor the second round.

Did Loeb confirm he didn't know anything about Thor having the OF.?

Rulk took damage which is my point. He doesn't stitch up like the Hulk and he sure as hell didn't have time to stitch up after all of these back to back battles.

Are you implying that he was drained or something, which is why he was getting worked by Thor the second time around? Thor could have just hit him harder for all we know. Loeb certainly believed that beating Rulk was within the Odinson's capabilities based on his interview. If we assume that he was 100% in the first fight, kicking Hulk's ass around for two pages wouldn't have a huge impact. Not the kind that would support your stance. The fact that he can absorb Thor's energy certainly doesn't hurt.

Nope, it's only my opinion. Not an illogical one though, Loeb was a worthless piece of shit at the time.

For the record, Hulk didn't beat Rulk the first time because he got weaker, he won because the angrier Ross got, the hotter he grew which eventually lead him to overheating.

carver9
What truth would that be?

He overpowered and orbited said being. For the record, the meaning of the statement based on the context it was given in makes it open to interpretation. I could easily claim that Thor was goading Nul.

Yes we do, they clashed, Thor hit harder and sent Nul into orbit, hence the blur of the body. Thor didn't summon a lightning bolt from the Sky, the energy was a side effect of the blow. Prove it.

Thor didn't pass out, he was exhausted. Not the best stamina showing but seeing as how he wasn't a 100% to begin with, it's not bad either. Good for Nul, unfortunately Thor doesn't have protective runes, a healing factor, and stacked abilities.

Anyways, it's pretty clear that a far less powerful version of the Hulk, the World Breaker incarnation, would get wrecked.

I just seen this mess. This right here made me realize I would own you in a battlezone. Are you going to sit there and tell me you don't see a big a** lightning attack coming from the sky.? Look rage. Open those eyes.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

Lol at Nul being stronger than WBH.

Thor passed out from ramming Hulks chest. Protective runes? He was damaged by some Wendigos and the new Avengers. Savage Hulks durability showings is better than Nuls.

Thor admitted on panel that Hulk is his superior. Nothing wrong with that Rage...Hulk is a powerful beast.

Sr J-Bieb
And then you realize the thing flying in the big lightning bolt is Hulk

The lightning isn't coming from the sky, it's going into the sky

carver9
Are you implying that he was drained or something, which is why he was getting worked by Thor the second time around? Thor could have just hit him harder for all we know. Loeb certainly believed that beating Rulk was within the Odinson's capabilities based on his interview. If we assume that he was 100% in the first fight, kicking Hulk's ass around for two pages wouldn't have a huge impact. Not the kind that would support your stance. The fact that he can absorb Thor's energy certainly doesn't hurt.

Nope, it's only my opinion. Not an illogical one though, Loeb was a worthless piece of shit at the time.

For the record, Hulk didn't beat Rulk the first time because he got weaker, he won because the angrier Ross got, the hotter he grew which eventually lead him to overheating.

The only thing I have to say to this post is...Rulk wasn't at 100%. The rest, I agree with.

carver9

confused Which is my point. It was more than a physical attack. Smh.

JakeTheBank
Open those eyes.

Okay.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Lawl.jpg

carver9
Okay.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Lawl.jpg

So Thor turned to lightning and used his lightning body and threw Hulk out of orbit. Gotcha. What I got from it is Thor using lightning like he tends to do...and bfred Hulk.

JakeTheBank
So Thor turned to lightning and used his lightning body and threw Hulk out of orbit. Gotcha. What I got from it is Thor using lightning like he tends to do...and bfred Hulk.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/CMPunkWTF.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
I just seen this mess. This right here made me realize I would own you in a battlezone. Are you going to sit there and tell me you don't see a big a** lightning attack coming from the sky.? Look rage. Open those eyes.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

Lol at Nul being stronger than WBH.

Thor passed out from ramming Hulks chest. Protective runes? He was damaged by some Wendigos and the new Avengers. Savage Hulks durability showings is better than Nuls.

Thor admitted on panel that Hulk is his superior. Nothing wrong with that Rage...Hulk is a powerful beast.

That large bolt is Hulk traveling to orbit after Thor hits him.

Like I said originally, Nul being stronger than World Breaker is about as valid as Rulk being above the Thor that fought Bor.

Ramming Hulk's chest? I don't know if your being intentionally thick and are joking or serious. They clashed, Thor didn't run into Hulk chest as he stood there.

Not my fault Hulk is such a weakling, he had protective magical runs augmenting his damage soak in at least some way.

He was obviously trying to boost the confidence of that weakling.

So you agree to battle zone me then? Okay, Hulk vs. King Thor it is. When do you want to begin?

Sr J-Bieb
confused Which is my point. It was more than a physical attack. Smh. Carver, you know I'm not stupid. You know I have good comprehension and a good handle of what goes on in comics, and in people's posts. Why do you try to lie to me still?
We don't know how Thor bfred Hulk. We see a big a** lightning attack coming from the sky (chaos king lightning) and the next thing we know, Nul is in space. Originally posted by carver9
Are you going to sit there and tell me you don't see a big a** lightning attack coming from the sky.? Look rage. Open those eyes. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Your point was that lightning came from the sky and maybe that BFR'ed Hulk, when in actuality Thor hit Hulk with a lightning hammer attack so hard that it BFR'ed Hulk. Nothing about my post jives with yours at all, so no, that wasn't your point.

Rage.Of.Olympus

What?

The only thing I have to say to this post is...Rulk wasn't at 100%. The rest, I agree with.

What percent was he then?

JakeTheBank
I swear to god Carver is the greatest troll on this forum.

Sr J-Bieb
So Thor turned to lightning and used his lightning body and threw Hulk out of orbit. Gotcha. What I got from it is Thor using lightning like he tends to do...and bfred Hulk. http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/197791-1/Jamie-shocked-reaction.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
I swear to god Carver is the greatest troll on this forum.

Gotta give him credit, he keeps reeling us in.

carver9
Carver, you know I'm not stupid. You know I have good comprehension and a good handle of what goes on in comics, and in people's posts. Why do you try to lie to me still?

Your point was that lightning came from the sky and maybe that BFR'ed Hulk, when in actuality Thor hit Hulk with a lightning hammer attack so hard that it BFR'ed Hulk. Nothing about my post jives with yours at all, so no, that wasn't your point.

Do you honestly believe Thor can hit someone so hard that it would create a lightning bolt that big. Let's get real here. There was more involved with that attack than just pure physical strength.

carver9
That large bolt is Hulk traveling to orbit after Thor hits him.

Like I said originally, Nul being stronger than World Breaker is about as valid as Rulk being above the Thor that fought Bor.

Ramming Hulk's chest? I don't know if your being intentionally thick and are joking or serious. They clashed, Thor didn't run into Hulk chest as he stood there.

Not my fault Hulk is such a weakling, he had protective magical runs augmenting his damage soak in at least some way.

He was obviously trying to boost the confidence of that weakling.

So you agree to battle zone me then? Okay, Hulk vs. King Thor it is. When do you want to begin?

I'm done. You are clearly try to lowball.

JakeTheBank
Gotta give him credit, he keeps reeling us in.

His style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, his offense is unstoppable.

carver9
What?

What percent was he then?

Being sarcastic.

What percentage was Thor when he faced Nul and Thing?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm done. You are clearly try to lowball.

The comment about Hulk being a weakling and the confidence boost are obviously tongue-in-cheek but everything else stands.

When are we going to have our battle zone?

carver9
His style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, his offense is unstoppable.

OMG..are you going to debate against me or what Jake.? Don't give up against me like you always do.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Being sarcastic.

What percentage was Thor when he faced Nul and Thing?

Your shit is just a blur sometimes tbh.

I asked you first. Doesn't have to be accurate, give me some type of estimate. I want to know how much you think beating up Hulk for two pages impacted his power levels and makes up for the disparity in showings. Let's not forget that he can and was absorbing Thor's own energy.

carver9
The comment about Hulk being a weakling and the confidence boost are obviously tongue-in-cheek but everything else stands.

When are we going to have our battle zone?

You told me you didn't have time to do a BZ due to school.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You told me you didn't have time to do a BZ due to school.

Never said that but you can search the thread for a quote if you want:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=561272&pagenumber=1

I repeat, when do you want to have your battlezone?

Sr J-Bieb
Do you honestly believe Thor can hit someone so hard that it would create a lightning bolt that big. Let's get real here. There was more involved with that attack than just pure physical strength. I believe Thor can hit hard and put that much energy into his attack at the same time, yes.

No one said it was just physical strength. Overpowered doesn't mean "using only physical strength"

Learn to read

carver9
Your shit is just a blur sometimes tbh.

I asked you first. Doesn't have to be accurate, give me some type of estimate. I want to know how much you think beating up Hulk for two pages impacted his power levels and makes up for the disparity in showings. Let's not forget that he can and was absorbing Thor's own energy.

He fought Hulk and even though he dominated Hulk, Hulk did land some attacks. He then fought Hulk again, the same...Hulk landed some attacks but got dominated until Thor came. Rulk fought an amped Thor...the same Thor that ripped through the destroyer armor with ease. The same Thor that defeated Bor, a skyfather...he fought this Thor and took two full fledged hammer shots to the face along with a powered up hammer shot to the stomach. Thor was surprised that he withstood the attacks so he must've put some force behind his attacks.

He then leaves Thor on the moon and falls face first on Earth all the way from the moon (this is where the overheating begins). He fights hulk, gets punched on. I say he was at least 60%.

Naija boy
Yikes, how did this whole Nul vs Thor incident come about again? Sheesh. Lets focus on the thread at hand. From what they both displayed, WBH beats Reboot Thor....quite decisively i daresay. KT as he was at the very end of the reigning arc would win though.

carver9
Yikes, how did this whole Nul vs Thor incident come about again? Sheesh. Lets focus on the thread at hand. From what they both displayed, WBH beats Reboot Thor....quite decisively i daresay. KT as he was at the very end of the reigning arc would win though.

Agreed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He fought Hulk and even though he dominated Hulk, Hulk did land some attacks. He then fought Hulk again, the same...Hulk landed some attacks but got dominated until Thor came. Rulk fought an amped Thor...the same Thor that ripped through the destroyer armor with ease. The same Thor that defeated Bor, a skyfather...he fought this Thor and took two full fledged hammer shots to the face along with a powered up hammer shot to the stomach. Thor was surprised that he withstood the attacks so he must've put some force behind his attacks.

He then leaves Thor on the moon and falls face first on Earth all the way from the moon (this is where the overheating begins). He fights hulk, gets punched on. I say he was at least 60%.

You would have a legitimate argument if it wasn't for the fact that Rulk has the ability to absorb energy and use it to augment his might significantly. I'm pretty sure that Rulk was intended to have absorbed some of Hulk's energy during their first fight (Which is probably the reason why he broke his arm and chocked him out so easily). On top of that, he beat the shit out of the Watcher right before that and absorbed/stored his energy as well.

60%? Well seeing as how his Hulk encounter amounted to him beating the shit out of the poor bastard and he had just fed on Thor's power, I find that pretty suspect.

You want to explain away his defeat through exhaustion but it was made very clear that he overheated, he didn't get tired. Imo? Thor simply stepped up his game, Loeb certainly believed that Thor could beat down Rulk straight up if he got his bearings, why can't you?

You need to stop making shit up, especially about Thor. He wasn't ripping through the Destroyer. If you think Thor was on the same level as when he fought Bor, then I can't help you.

What makes you think the overheating began when he jumped off of the moon? He always gives off extreme heat to varying degrees (As seen in the She-Hulk/Iron Man scene where they find his foot print) but it seems to need to be at a certain level to have a noticeable effect.

Yikes, how did this whole Nul vs Thor incident come about again?

I saw someone arguing that Rulk is above the Thor that fought Bor because technically at the time he had the Odin Force. I was just laying bait to make a point but it kind of got lost with all the carver replies.

No one's really going to argue that Nul is above World Breaker Hulk (His around World War Hulk level or slightly above imo), but I find it kind of funny that some people are so set on accepting a set of rules when it suits them but dismissing them when they don't.

psycho gundam
the most suspect thing is the fact that red hulk beat thor's ass, but then thor got him in round two, the explanation was that red hulk absorbed his power but somehow forgot how to do that minutes (maybe an hour) later when thor came back for revenge. not buying it. that was obviously thrown in to soothe the thor fans.

red hulk can't even absorb magic, and even if he could, absorbing odin-force should allow him to you know...not get his ass kicked by thor/hulk right after doing it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the most suspect thing is the fact that red hulk beat thor's ass, but then thor got him in round two, the explanation was that red hulk absorbed his power but somehow forgot how to do that minutes (maybe an hour) later when thor came back for revenge. not buying it. that was obviously thrown in to soothe the thor fans.

red hulk can't even absorb magic, and even if he could, absorbing odin-force should allow him to you know...not get his ass kicked by thor/hulk right after doing it. Rulk used Thor's hammer initially to best Thor. Thor came back with a full heart and beat the snot from him. Loeb had Rulk all over the map so don't act like it had anything to do with Thor. It's Loeb.

psycho gundam
i was with you till the last part. phucking DUH it was loeb. he probably went "oh shit...my bad" and put a retraction of sorts to soothe thor stans from the previous issue, which is totally understandable given it was thor holding odin-force and coming off of some of his greatest victories against guys he had trouble with for decades.

red hulk took a steamy shit in thor's helmet and rammed it on top of his head with a shit-eater grin on his face basically.

there is so much wrong with what he did, that reason he gave doesn't cut it. red hulk beat that ass, then got it back in the next issue and it made more sense until he tried to explain it away.

quanchi112
i was with you till the last part. phucking DUH it was loeb. he probably went "oh shit...my bad" and put a retraction of sorts to soothe thor stans from the previous issue, which is totally understandable given it was thor holding odin-force and coming off of some of his greatest victories against guys he had trouble with for decades.

red hulk took a steamy shit in thor's helmet and rammed it on top of his head with a shit-eater grin on his face basically.

there is so much wrong with what he did, that reason he gave doesn't cut it. red hulk beat that ass, then got it back in the next issue and it made more sense until he tried to explain it away. Rulk absorbed his power and used his own hammer. In the next fight he didn't do so and was whipped on. Rulk had the benefit of being an unfamiliar opponent in the first fight which clearly gave him the element of surprise which wasn't there for round 2.

Who cares if he beat that ass Thor beat that ass in round 2.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk absorbed his power and used his own hammer. In the next fight he didn't do so and was whipped on. Rulk had the benefit of being an unfamiliar opponent in the first fight which clearly gave him the element of surprise which wasn't there for round 2.

Who cares if he beat that ass Thor beat that ass in round 2. you rebutted you own point for me thumb up

janus77
Still no getting away from the fact that WBH is >>>>>>> Rulk (Loebforce or not) and thus above OF Thor's league.

Mistress-Death
Are the Hulk fanboys for real or is this just some kind of act?

Newjak
Still no getting away from the fact that WBH is >>>>>>> Rulk (Loebforce or not) and thus above OF Thor's league. Standard Thor is >>>>>>>> Rulk.

Look at their next encounter when Thor goes all I'm not the god of reasoning and logic I'm the god of Thunder and Lighnting on Rulk

He was laying the smack down.

Plus you have the Angrir example where Rulk got decimated by Worthy thing and Thor one shot killed the same person...

So Standard Thor is >>> Rulk now.

OF Thor is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Standard Thor

OFThor is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WBH

quanchi112
you rebutted you own point for me thumb up Which serves my point as they both count. Take an nfl game where one team stomps another but then later on the other team stomps. It happened to Rulk because Thor is powerful enough to stomp him.

Naija boy

From what was displayed on panel not at all really presuming you are talking about reboot Thor.

carver9
Standard Thor is >>>>>>>> Rulk.

Look at their next encounter when Thor goes all I'm not the god of reasoning and logic I'm the god of Thunder and Lighnting on Rulk

He was laying the smack down.

Plus you have the Angrir example where Rulk got decimated by Worthy thing and Thor one shot killed the same person...

So Standard Thor is >>> Rulk now.

OF Thor is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Standard Thor

I would give this version of Hulk the majority over Thor. WBH isn't even needed.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html?o=77

Newjak
From what was displayed on panel not at all really presuming you are talking about reboot Thor. King Thor beat Hulk and Thing dead with one arm, and lacking the Odin Force.

Also OF thor after coming back took a hit from Bor that would have destroyed Classic Thor in one shot, that is >>>>>>> what WBH could do.

Even amped Worthy Hulk couldn't do that to standard Thor.

carver9
King Thor beat Hulk and Thing dead with one arm, and lacking the Odin Force.

Also OF thor after coming back took a hit from Bor that would have destroyed Classic Thor in one shot, that is >>>>>>> what WBH could do.

King Thor>>>OF Thor.

You don't know what WBH is capable of when it comes to tagging Heralds. Outside of statements, Bor doesn't hit harder than WBH. People on the Dark Avengers (including Daken) was withstanding hits from a pissed Bor.

Amped Worthy Hulk is around WWH level. He is no WBH.

Naija boy
King Thor beat Hulk and Thing dead with one arm, and lacking the Odin Force.

WBH, annihlated a planet and damaged in a nearby moon as well as several class 100 characters and a race a mindless ones without even touching it. It was done in conjunction with Red she hulk but that is still ridiculously greater, than beating hulk and thing with one arm....and i mean not even close. Still its not KT that im talking about but Odinforce thor

And quite frankly killing classic thor in one shot is something WELL within worldbreaker Hulks abilities. Classic Thor on average would probaly not survive one direct hit from WBH. WBH is FAR FAR stronger than worthy hulk so that comparison is quite irrelevant. Bor was impressive and all but quite frankly did nothing to put him physically above WBH....at all.

Starscream M
for once I actually agree with Naija

bor was overrated as hell...and people used him to define how powerful OF thor was, when bor didn't do anything that was impressive

Naija boy
I suppose it must be refreshing for you to be right for once...but your support is very much unwelcome.

carver9
Lol.

Newjak
WBH, annihlated a planet and damaged in a nearby moon as well as several class 100 characters and a race a mindless ones without even touching it. It was done in conjunction with Red she hulk but that is still ridiculously greater, than beating hulk and thing with one arm....and i mean not even close. Still its not KT that im talking about but Odinforce thor

And quite frankly killing classic thor in one shot is something WELL within worldbreaker Hulks abilities. Classic Thor on average would probaly not survive one direct hit from WBH. WBH is FAR FAR stronger than worthy hulk so that comparison is quite irrelevant. Bor was impressive and all but quite frankly did nothing to put him physically above WBH....at all. Considering everything Thor has taken over the years in terms of attacks I'm gonna go with no one attack from WWH would not kill classic Thor.

Naija boy
I never said WWH, I said World Breaker Hulk ( im literally talking about exponetial gaps in power)...There is a HUGE difference. Im talking about the Hulk that was melting class 100s and vaporizing planets and races as aftereffects of his mid air collisions. NOT Green Scar from the WWH storyline

carver9
Look at the far left...was that a moon or a Planet?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

Seems kind of far away for it to be another moon.

Cogito
Look at the far left...was that a moon or a Planet?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

Seems kind of far away for it to be another moon.

Venus and Mars are the closest planets to Earth. They're specs in the night sky. Just sayin'

Newjak
I never said WWH, I said World Breaker Hulk ( im literally talking about exponetial gaps in power)...There is a HUGE difference. Im talking about the Hulk that was melting class 100s and vaporizing planets and races as aftereffects of his mid air collisions. NOT Green Scar from the WWH storyline I'm sorry I meant WBH

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
Venus and Mars are the closest planets to Earth. They're specs in the night sky. Just sayin'

So you think they are moons?

Naija boy
I'm sorry I meant WBH

Using Thors portrayal on average and not just his high feats...he very well could and thats not a knock on Thor at all considering what WBH accomplished.

Newjak
Using Thors portrayal on average and not just his high feats...he very well could and thats not a knock on Thor at all considering what WBH accomplished. What is an Average Thor to you?

quanchi112
I would give this version of Hulk the majority over Thor. WBH isn't even needed.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html?o=77 I want to hear you admit King Thor would beat HOTM Hulk.

carver9
I want to hear you admit King Thor would beat HOTM Hulk.

Why would I provide inaccurate information? You are asking me to tell you a lie.

quanchi112
Why would I provide inaccurate information? You are asking me to tell you a lie. King Thor's power is greater and his feats are greater. He was well above destroyer level who continually craps on top tiers.

carver9
King Thor's power is greater and his feats are greater. He was well above destroyer level who continually craps on top tiers.

I have a thousand ways to counter this and you won't be able to do a thing about it.

abhilegend
I have a thousand ways to counter this and you won't be able to do a thing about it.
orly

Nihilist
I have a thousand ways to counter this and you won't be able to do a thing about it. lulzgod youre so full of shit, at least youre consistant.

Starscream M
^ I think you meant 'consistent'

abhilegend
Originally posted by Starscream M
^ I think you meant 'consistent'
Lulz.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
lulzgod youre so full of shit, at least youre consistant.

Starscream saved me some time from correcting this mess.

abhilegend
Starscream saved me some time from correcting this mess.
Grammer nazis.uhuh
sneer

stick out tongue

quanchi112
I have a thousand ways to counter this and you won't be able to do a thing about it. But you won't or more importantly you can't.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
^ I think you meant 'consistent' OMGZ a spelling error!! this is you all over with youre douche internet cop wanna be act

Nihilist
Starscream saved me some time from correcting this mess. Mess! you mean A spelling mistake. Im not suprised you jumped on brucies cock over this, after all you and the forum know what i said is true as you never ever back up what you say.

carver9
But you won't or more importantly you can't.

Two physical top tiers threw King Thor out of a building and gave him a fight for hours. One of these beings were thing. Thing couldn't even budge WWH when he faced him. Then, thats WWH we are talking about. Let's move to WBH. Bi Beast has been stated on panel as being Savage Hulk physical equal and proved this on panel by beating him. Wendigo is stronger than Thing...Fing Fang is more powerful than Thing, Armageddon defeated Merged Hulk and overpowered him once and had him in the head lock. All of these people attacked WBH at the same time and couldn't even move him out of his spot...hell, they couldn't even budge him. KT got suplexed out of a building by beings that WBH wouldn't even waste his time with. KT got him hand sliced off by someone that Hulk stood there and withstood his attacks.

Then WBH didn't even have to touch these people to kill them ( the same people that's outweighs the people that KT fought for hours)...his energy output from his physical might roasted them.

Hulk>>KT.

Silent Master
That was normal Thor, not KT.

quanchi112
Two physical top tiers threw King Thor out of a building and gave him a fight for hours. One of these beings were thing. Thing couldn't even budge WWH when he faced him. Then, thats WWH we are talking about. Let's move to WBH. Bi Beast has been stated on panel as being Savage Hulk physical equal and proved this on panel by beating him. Wendigo is stronger than Thing...Fing Fang is more powerful than Thing, Armageddon defeated Merged Hulk and overpowered him once and had him in the head lock. All of these people attacked WBH at the same time and couldn't even move him out of his spot...hell, they couldn't even budge him. KT got suplexed out of a building by beings that WBH wouldn't even waste his time with. KT got him hand sliced off by someone that Hulk stood there and withstood his attacks.

Then WBH didn't even have to touch these people to kill them ( the same people that's outweighs the people that KT fought for hours)...his energy output from his physical might roasted them.

Hulk>>KT. Which two top tiers ?
HOTM Hulk was killed over and over again. King Thor shrugged off the destroyer incinerator blast which killed Loki the sorcerer supreme. Thor beheaded someone immune to godly energies as well.

King Thor beheads Hulk. Hulk at his best dies in his own story. King Thor wins.

carver9
Which two top tiers ?
HOTM Hulk was killed over and over again. King Thor shrugged off the destroyer incinerator blast which killed Loki the sorcerer supreme. Thor beheaded someone immune to godly energies as well.

King Thor beheads Hulk. Hulk at his best dies in his own story. King Thor wins.

Quan, if you want to keep bringing up something that's not true, Hulk dying, then we might as well end this debate now. I provided scans and you ignored it. I'm not going to continue to debate the same thing over and over again with you. Now if you want to debate, let me know.

psycho gundam
smh

quanchi112
Quan, if you want to keep bringing up something that's not true, Hulk dying, then we might as well end this debate now. I provided scans and you ignored it. I'm not going to continue to debate the same thing over and over again with you. Now if you want to debate, let me know. Hulk says were are going to fight and die. He tells you he himself is going to die I can't help it if a few Hulkamaniacs want to misinterpret the scan to further their own agenda.

Hulk died and will die again when King Thor dons his hammer. I honestly think King Thor wins without breaking a sweat.

psycho gundam
hulk didn't die in that realm, you must have him confused.....

..... with thanos

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/caruso_480x480.jpg

9Vh0WmT7YQ4

quanchi112
hulk didn't die in that realm, you must have him confused.....

..... with thanos

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/caruso_480x480.jpg

9Vh0WmT7YQ4 Hulk admitted he was going to die and then fight again. He died and then fought again. Thanos is currently immune to death and brought down an entire universe. He's on a much higher level.

Naija boy
What is an Average Thor to you?

The same thor, that is regularly shown as being on par with the likes of hercules and savage hulk physically. i.e, a level which WBH is exponentially above.

carver9
Hulk admitted he was going to die and then fight again. He died and then fought again. Thanos is currently immune to death and brought down an entire universe. He's on a much higher level.

So show us that scan of him dying. Show us a dead man wishing everyone back after the explosion. A Thanos clone admitted Thanos was defeated by Odin...Thanos also admitted Lord Marvell could kill him. Thanos also admitted he has avoided a confrontation with the Hulk (I don't blame him). Thanos is a punk.

Stoic
The Hulk never died during HOTM.

quanchi112
So show us that scan of him dying. Show us a dead man wishing everyone back after the explosion. A Thanos clone admitted Thanos was defeated by Odin...Thanos also admitted Lord Marvell could kill him. Thanos also admitted he has avoided a confrontation with the Hulk (I don't blame him). Thanos is a punk. Hulk stated he was going to die just because we don't see him physically die that doesn't make his words simply vanish.

We see on panel the fight end with no victor. That's also a clone. Context. Thanos also admitted he suckered Mar-vell into trying to kill him. Do you ever have a clue ? Honestly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk never died during HOTM. Yes, he clearly did.

Stoic
Yes, he clearly did.

No he clearly did not, everyone died except for Umar, Bruce, and Betty. The Hulk just wanted to continue letting loose for as long as it fit his fancy. He was capable of generating the power which caused that much destruction, as well as tank the explosion. I haven't bothered with this thread, because there are too many like it already, but it's rather disgusting to watch a person lie in order to get a point across.

quanchi112
No he clearly did not, everyone died except for Umar, Bruce, and Betty. The Hulk just wanted to continue letting loose for as long as it fit his fancy. He was capable of generating the power which caused that much destruction, as well as tank the explosion. I haven't bothered with this thread, because there are too many like it already, but it's rather disgusting to watch a person lie in order to get a point across. The scan has been put up where the Hulk admits he will die. These are his own words you're wrong and just ignore dialogue due to fanboyism.

Stoic
The scan has been put up where the Hulk admits he will die. These are his own words you're wrong and just ignore dialogue due to fanboyism.

I didn't see the scan, nor do I know which one it is. All I do know is that the Hulk's body wasn't seen lying still, and there was nothing on panel to show his death. How could he wish anyone back if he was dead? Perhaps he would have eventually died, but no one saw him die, because he didn't.

quanchi112
I didn't see the scan, nor do I know which one it is. All I do know is that the Hulk's body wasn't seen lying still, and there was nothing on panel to show his death. How could he wish anyone back if he was dead? Perhaps he would have eventually died, but no one saw him die, because he didn't. Hulk stated they would fight and die and fight again. The process was already set in motion you just don't understand basic english.

carver9
The scan has been put up where the Hulk admits he will die. These are his own words you're wrong and just ignore dialogue due to fanboyism.

So Umar died as well? If your answer is yes then that means the backlash of Hulk strength killed a skyfather.

Let me know.

quanchi112
So Umar died as well? If your answer is yes then that means the backlash of Hulk strength killed a skyfather.

Let me know. Hulk died by his own words. It's amusing how you want to call the Hulk a liar and purposely misrepresent the scene just because you like the Hulk.

Stoic
Hulk stated they would fight and die and fight again. The process was already set in motion you just don't understand basic english.

Where did you see the Hulk die on panel? Stop claiming things that did not happen. Did you see the Hulk die? If the Hulk died, who wished everyone back to life again?

carver9
Hulk died by his own words. It's amusing how you want to call the Hulk a liar and purposely misrepresent the scene just because you like the Hulk.

So since Hulk said everyone dies, does that include Umar...you know, Umar, Dormammu equal...the being that created the Dark Dimension, the being that even Strange himself fears.

Let me know.

quanchi112
Where did you see the Hulk die on panel? Stop claiming things that did not happen. Did you see the Hulk die? If the Hulk died, who wished everyone back to life again? Just because I didn't see him die doesn't mean he didn't die. Hulk clearly knew he along with the combatants were going to die. His greatest feat involves him being incinerated. King Thor stomps him.

carver9
Where did you see the Hulk die on panel? Stop claiming things that did not happen. Did you see the Hulk die? If the Hulk died, who wished everyone back to life again?

I showed him the scans of Hulk fighting while being in the heart of the blast. I also showed him the scan of Hulk wishing everyone back. Quan is stubborn.

quanchi112
So since Hulk said everyone dies, does that include Umar...you know, Umar, Dormammu equal...the being that created the Dark Dimension, the being that even Strange himself fears.

Let me know. Hulk and the combatants on the battlefield. They all died. Hulk knew he was going to die. Poor scared Hulk.

carver9
Just because I didn't see him die doesn't mean he didn't die. Hulk clearly knew he along with the combatants were going to die. His greatest feat involves him being incinerated. King Thor stomps him.

So Umar died huh?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>