Itachi vs Sasuke vs Madara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Itachi does not have any illness. Madara is in his prime. Sasuke has EMS. Who wins.

psycho gundam
a little early, no? itachi's sickness and the toll it had on him is also an unknown

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a little early, no? itachi's sickness and the toll it had on him is also an unknown I'm chomping at the bit you could say. I thought it had been explained after Itachi died by the conversation that black and white zetsu had. Maybe it didnt go as in depth as i remembered.

TheAuraAngel
Madara have the Rinnegan?

Bentley
Isn't that his prime?

Demonic Phoenix
Beyond his Prime.

Slaanesh
i assume Madara doesn't have the Rinnegan here..Itachi doesn't have the EMS so he's not gonna win..Madara has more experience than Sasuke so i say he win this..

TheAuraAngel
If Madara just has EMS, my money is on Itachi. Madara's EMS is pretty crappy, based on showings. Sasuke's has that cool Amaterasu thing going on but it isn't as broken as Itachi's weapons.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i assume Madara doesn't have the Rinnegan here..Itachi doesn't have the EMS so he's not gonna win..Madara has more experience than Sasuke so i say he win this..

If he does, it wouldn't be much of a fair fight. Sasuke would have no way of winning (outside of Kirin awesome), and Itachi would need his most broken weapon to win.

Slaanesh
i don't believe any other Uchiha can beat Madara..the guy manage to evolve his EMS into Rinnegan..that prove how awesome he was before he got the Rinnegan..

TheAuraAngel
i don't believe any other Uchiha can beat Madara..the guy manage to evolve his EMS into Rinnegan..that prove how awesome he was before he got the Rinnegan..

Well we don't really know what's necessary for that, though I think the general consensus was getting Senju cells(?).

Doesn't really change the fact that Madara's Susano'o is rather unimpressive. Probably because it's incomplete(as far as we know).

Demonic Phoenix

Eh, he likely needed Hashirama's power for that, and he died shortly afterwards.

MS-wise, his Susano'o isn't as impressive as Itachi's or Sasuke's, even if those Tomoe of his are damn strong. Since that's all he has shown with his EMS, Itachi and Sasuke are > Madara when it comes to the Sharingan itself.

That said, the dude seems to be at least Sasuke-level fast. He could use a Fire tech that made some of the SA shit their pants, and he can summon Kurama, the 9 Tails. So he has a very high shot at winning, even if Itachi has a haxxor sword and shield. Give Madara the Rinnegan & Mokuton, and he pretty much stomps.

PS: Sasuke's on his way to surpassing Madara.

Slaanesh
mehhh..all susano are the same..i don't really care about the details..

i don't agree that Sasuke and Itachi sharingan is better than Madara..i can agree that they are about equals..but i don't agree than one is better than the others..unless u have a unique ability like Shisui MS..

i know Sasuke will surpass Madara one day..but he's not right now..

TheAuraAngel
The Susano'o are not the same. Itachi's is just so much more broken. Sasuke's has become more broken too. Madara's is just laem.

Slaanesh
Itachi susano has the sword and shield..Sasuke susano can shoot ametarasu..i'm not sure what Madara susano does..i think it can summon meteor..i think that is awesome..basically it just a defensive ability that has an attack that is devastating..it's the same..

Demonic Phoenix
mehhh..all susano are the same..i don't really care about the details..

i don't agree that Sasuke and Itachi sharingan is better than Madara..i can agree that they are about equals..but i don't agree than one is better than the others..unless u have a unique ability like Shisui MS..

i know Sasuke will surpass Madara one day..but he's not right now..

Nah. If you compare Madara's Susano'o with Sasuke's, Madara's is stronger defensively (though Sasuke's has a shield to offset this), and it has a more powerful ranged attack. On the other hand, Sasuke's Susano'o can now use Amaterasu, and he can do all sorts of shit with it, like creating arrow-swords, and firing tomoe, and he can use the Amaterasu manip he displayed at the Kage Summit. His arrows are also faster than Madara's tomoes.
Itachi's Susano'o is flat-out better than the Susano'o those two have thanks to the broken items he gets.
In other words, details matter incredibly.

Madara hasn't shown much with his Sharingan though. Susano'o and a genjutsu is about it. Itachi is better with Genjutsu than just about anyone else in the manga, and his Susano'o is stronger. Sasuke also has more Sharingan genjutsu feats than Madara, and his Susano'o is overall better.

That said, Madara's still a power-house. One punch from A hurt KCM Naruto to the point where he thought he would die if he got hit again. Madara took a punch from A without throwing the sissy fit that Naruto did. Then there's the fact that he can summon Kurama. So yeah, even without the Rinnegan & Mokuton, he can win this.

Itachi susano has the sword and shield..Sasuke susano can shoot ametarasu..i'm not sure what Madara susano does..i think it can summon meteor..i think that is awesome..basically it just a defensive ability that has an attack that is devastating..it's the same..

Meteor summoning is tied to the Rinnegan. The Susano'o he used with his EMS had those two swords, and powerful tomoe. That's pretty much it.

NemeBro
Madara speedblitzes, obviously.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Nah. If you compare Madara's Susano'o with Sasuke's, Madara's is stronger defensively (though Sasuke's has a shield to offset this), and it has a more powerful ranged attack. On the other hand, Sasuke's Susano'o can now use Amaterasu, and he can do all sorts of shit with it, like creating arrow-swords, and firing tomoe, and he can use the Amaterasu manip he displayed at the Kage Summit. His arrows are also faster than Madara's tomoes.
Itachi's Susano'o is flat-out better than the Susano'o those two have thanks to the broken items he gets.
In other words, details matter incredibly.

Madara hasn't shown much with his Sharingan though. Susano'o and a genjutsu is about it. Itachi is better with Genjutsu than just about anyone else in the manga, and his Susano'o is stronger. Sasuke also has more Sharingan genjutsu feats than Madara, and his Susano'o is overall better.

That said, Madara's still a power-house. One punch from A hurt KCM Naruto to the point where he thought he would die if he got hit again. Madara took a punch from A without throwing the sissy fit that Naruto did. Then there's the fact that he can summon Kurama. So yeah, even without the Rinnegan & Mokuton, he can win this.

Meteor summoning is tied to the Rinnegan. The Susano'o he used with his EMS had those two swords, and powerful tomoe. That's pretty much it.

see..it's the same..it's a defensive ability with one hell of a range attack..Itachi susano doesn't count cuz he gets item..only their range attack is different..

of coz Itachi has better feat cuz he got more screen time..Madara shows up with the EMS for like what..4 pages..

ohh..yes..it's the rinnegan..the two face susano rite..now i remember..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.