Voidtry vs. Silver Surfer, Thor, and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Bob doesn't want to die. He's still crazy, though.

Fight takes place on a barren planet.

carver9
Is this current Hulk?

JakeTheBank
Yes, Bannerless Jesus looking Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, Bannerless Jesus looking Hulk.

Lol...well, I'm giving this to Void.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...well, I'm giving this to Void. You're out of the Gamma Club. sneer

quanchi112
Void wins.

janus77
Surfer solos. Or Hulk smashes Void. but no way is Void winning this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer solos. Or Hulk smashes Void. but no way is Void winning this. How ?

Bouboumaster
Surfer solos. Or Hulk smashes Void. but no way is Void winning this.

This.

Anyone of this trio would ultimatly win.

bbrem123
void wins....they are not even capable of winning together. Saying each could win alone is foolish.

Stoic
I simply can't fathom how the team wins. It would likely be easier to walk 10 miles with a handful of water, and hope that there would be a drop left once you arrived. The Void is just such an unquantifiable opponent that they would in essence be fighting a concept.

Mistress-Death
Void wins.

Hulk is shit scared of the Void, Thor needed to be amped by the norn stones to face Void last time and Surfer aint doing it alone

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ? By smashing or cosmic zapping. biscuits

Sirius77
How is the team gonna win when an amped thor barely did on an arguable technicality...

gogogadgetgo
instant teleport to the sun

team wins then Thor sends surfer and hulk to the moon too for the lols

surfer returns and smacks thor with his board for being an ass while void and hulk roasts to a crisp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Void wins.

Hulk is shit scared of the Void, Thor needed to be amped by the norn stones to face Void last time and Surfer aint doing it alone Sadly savage Hulk was written to fear him, but characters do develop.

Current Hulk isn't afraid anymore.

bbrem123
Originally posted by vansonbee
Sadly savage Hulk was written to fear him, but characters do develop.

Current Hulk isn't afraid anymore.

you know this how?

Slaanesh
this 3 can win if they fight seriously..but one on one..none of them have any chances of winning..Void is above any high herald..

Digi
Originally posted by Slaanesh
this 3 can win if they fight seriously..but one on one..none of them have any chances of winning..Void is above any high herald..

quanchi112
this 3 can win if they fight seriously..but one on one..none of them have any chances of winning..Void is above any high herald.. If Void wants them dead he can kill them all pretty quickly.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by bbrem123
you know this how?

Because man, Savage Hulk is no more. Now, it's the Green Scar, and the mother****er is so not scared of anything that he went to challenge Zeus himself.

carver9
WBH would wreck Void.

quanchi112
WBH would wreck Void. No, he wouldn't. HOTM Hulk died over and over again Void can survive complete destruction. Void beats any Hulk into a coma or simply destroys him.

carver9
No, he wouldn't. HOTM Hulk died over and over again Void can survive complete destruction. Void beats any Hulk into a coma or simply destroys him.

I'm not going through all of that again, just know Hulk can destroy Void and leave it at that.

Slaanesh
I'm not going through all of that again, just know Hulk can destroy Void and leave it at that.

Hulk can physically destroy someone who can reform at will??seriously??

vansonbee
Hulk can physically destroy someone who can reform at will??seriously?? Sentry has shown to be come back a issue later, but in KMC. That counts as a lost.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by vansonbee
Sentry has shown to be come back a issue later, but in KMC. That counts as a lost.

this isn't the Sentry..this is the Void we're talking about..Sentry suckz...Void is awesome..

janus77
this isn't the Sentry..this is the Void we're talking about..Sentry suckz...Void is awesome..
And yet Sentry always beats Void.
Sentry's the move powerful aspect, Void the less inhibited, that's all.

Slaanesh
And yet Sentry always beats Void.
Sentry's the move powerful aspect, Void the less inhibited, that's all.

disagree..

bbrem123
No, he wouldn't. HOTM Hulk died over and over again Void can survive complete destruction. Void beats any Hulk into a coma or simply destroys him.

yup pretty much...no way hulk can but void down

janus77
Hulk atomises Void, Surfer scatters atoms across dimensions. Thor swings his hammer and looks on. Game over.

HOTM Hulk would solo Voidtry without much trouble. Nothing Voidtry did aside from his feat over MM, was beyond a ruthless Surfer or other PC-empowered herald.

Slaanesh
how the hell is Hulk going to put the Void down??i don't mind u saying Surfer or Thor using some exotic shit to put down the Void..but the Hulk..seriously??the guy only power is physical strength no expression

janus77
how the hell is Hulk going to put the Void down??i don't mind u saying Surfer or Thor using some exotic shit to put down the Void..but the Hulk..seriously??the guy only power is physical strength no expression
You honestly don't read Hulk do you?

There is nothing "only" physical, about his powers. Hell, even to rip energy requires something truly exotic on the Power Cosmic level and yet Hulk does it easily.

If you want to ignore what Hulk's capable of, go right ahead and I'll ignore your posts smile.

Slaanesh
seriously dude..Hulk only punch people..i don't care if he can absorb gamma energy cuz that doesn't mean anything here..he's a physical monster at the core..he's unmatched in that area..u thinking he would use other than physical force against Void is funny..

janus77
seriously dude..Hulk only punch people..i don't care if he can absorb gamma energy cuz that doesn't mean anything here..he's a physical monster at the core..he's unmatched in that area..u thinking he would use other than physical force against Void is funny..
I'm only replying because it seems you missed the argument entirely but, the issue isn't that he absorbs GAMMA energies it's that he can f-ck with any type of energies. From punching through the TimeStorm to ripping apart matter (and anti-matter), from punching through Zaxxx (energy being) to grabbing nets made completely of energy.

He doesn't have any problems using his fists to smash energy, it's just a standard part of his toolset. In fact, go back to the fight he had with Sentry during WWH and you'll see that he grabbed Sentry's energies and was using them for support, so it's definitely the case that he can and will smash Voidtry's energy form. It's just about how much smashing he can be bothered to do.

And all of this is ignoring the fact that he can generate omni-directional energy blasts that vapourise dimensions and heralds instantly.

The question is what on earth can Voidtry do to WBH?

Slaanesh
I'm only replying because it seems you missed the argument entirely but, the issue isn't that he absorbs GAMMA energies it's that he can f-ck with any type of energies. From punching through the TimeStorm to ripping apart matter (and anti-matter), from punching through Zaxxx (energy being) to grabbing nets made completely of energy.

He doesn't have any problems using his fists to smash energy, it's just a standard part of his toolset. In fact, go back to the fight he had with Sentry during WWH and you'll see that he grabbed Sentry's energies and was using them for support, so it's definitely the case that he can and will smash Voidtry's energy form. It's just about how much smashing he can be bothered to do.

And all of this is ignoring the fact that he can generate omni-directional energy blasts that vapourise dimensions and heralds instantly.

The question is what on earth can Voidtry do to WBH?

all those thing u mention is still physical attack..he use his strength for that..why are u talking about him touching energy anyway??Void is not an energy being..

Hulk can't vaporize dimension with omni-directional energy blasts..where did u get that??are u talking about his fight with red she-hulk..

janus77
all those thing u mention is still physical attack..he use his strength for that..why are u talking about him touching energy anyway??Void is not an energy being..

Hulk can't vaporize dimension with omni-directional energy blasts..where did u get that??are u talking about his fight with red she-hulk..
if you classify smashing energy as a "physical" attack, then what is Voidtry made up of? He's a herald-level matter manipulator, so what makes him immune to being smashed? especially since Hulk's already done it to a Sentry going all out (whilst Hulk was holding back).

And yes, Hulk vapourised the Dark Dimension, with just the energy discharge from a punch. He's also done it before with a thunderclap to Nightcrawler's sonic attack, but this was more impressive.

Mistress-Death
Hulk never destroyed the dark dimension at all, Greg Pak confirmed this on his twitter page it was just a figure of speak, and he only lit up the dark dimension with a thunderclap(this is in his respect thread)

Slaanesh
if you classify smashing energy as a "physical" attack, then what is Voidtry made up of? He's a herald-level matter manipulator, so what makes him immune to being smashed? especially since Hulk's already done it to a Sentry going all out (whilst Hulk was holding back).

And yes, Hulk vapourised the Dark Dimension, with just the energy discharge from a punch. He's also done it before with a thunderclap to Nightcrawler's sonic attack, but this was more impressive.

i don't know what he is made up off..but capt shield seems to affect him..marvel seems to treat energy like it's a physical thing..so who cares..Void can reform at will..physical attack not gonna put him down for long..and that is all Hulk have..and what Hulk did with Sentry means shit..this is the Void..

that's not what happen..the dark dimension is still there..

quanchi112
I'm not going through all of that again, just know Hulk can destroy Void and leave it at that. Theh Void can come back at will Hulk can't. Hulk can be completely incinerated but cannot return under his own power. Boom.

bbrem123
wow hulk is becoming more and more overrated everyday. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. His feats were great and all but come on now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.