DCnU Superman vs. Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Random Encounter

carver9
Nova. Reboot has been koed 3 Times by things Nova would probably tank.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Nova. Reboot has been koed 3 Times by things Nova would probably tank.

Like...?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Like...?

The heat vision moment when he was fighting through a storm and shield to get to a young woman that was creating a blizzard. The other scenes...I'm not going to say because I know you Jake. Overall, this is an amazing fight and people could make arguments for both.

Good job Jake.

Prep-Man
wth is superman going to do? superman is probably ronan level if he was in the mu. wonder woman so far is gamora level.

dmills
I think DCnU Supes prolly takes it. Last we saw Nova he easily got his ass handed to him by Terrax while shouting "Nooo!" like a little girl.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
I think DCnU Supes prolly takes it. Last we saw Nova he easily got his ass handed to him by Terrax while shouting "Nooo!" like a little girl.

Lol...when was this? By the way, losing to Terrax isn't a low showing.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by dmills

what was the explanation for him looking completely different?

and why were his proportions drawn like an awkward tween?

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...when was this? By the way, losing to Terrax isn't a low showing.

Point one.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
what was the explanation for him looking completely different?

and why were his proportions drawn like an awkward tween?

I have no clue. Anytime Axel Alonso is asked for details about this current Nova he acts as if someone is asking him for his bank account information or something.

abhilegend
Probably nova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.