You vs Walking Dead Zombies/Gremlins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
The Scenario: You wake up a about 2 hours before sunset. You learn thru what ever means the town you are in has been evacuated due to 2 outbreaks. Zombies and Gremlins.
http://stayhomepapadotorg.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/gremlin.jpg
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/upload/1.jpg
You also learn that the military in order to stop the outbreak of either set of monsters is going to carpet bomb the city at dawn the next morning.
You have to escape.
One side of the town is infested with Walking Dead Style Zombies
Pretty Dumb and everything from shamblers to moderate runners.
Not superhumanly strong but ther are a thousand or so of them on one side of town, and on the other side is the Gremlins. The evil litte sadistic bastards from the first movie. Ones that will kill you just for the fun of it,altough small are stronger then they look and can use weapons and tools, guns and the like and can also set traps and booby trap things like cars and any ordinary item. And there could be anyware from a few hundred to a few thousand depending on local water supplys.
Across the street from you is a small hardware store and a small gun shop with ordinalry legal street weapons NO automatic weapons.
It will take you several hours to walk out of the town.
What would you arm your self with and which way would you choose to go?
Keeping in mind that you can't use a vehicle
What would you do?

lilshogun
Hailing from San Francisco area. I will call all Flash Mobs from Frisco to Oakland. We will protest agains these Gremlins and Zombies. If they won't leave we will start a riot that will level the city.

Flyattractor
Its Oakland...who would notice the city getting levelled, or in fact even by shocked by it..

marwash22
as long as there's no PIS involved (like a rainstorm coming out of nowhere), this is pretty easy to get out of. I'd grab a few guns just in case, but my main strategy would be to isolate one zombie, kill it and spread it's guts and blood all over me... then casually walk out of the town.

Flyattractor
...oh and I forgot to mention that its raning....hard..HURRICAN CATRINA LEVELS hard.
And all the fire hydrants have burst...and the dam has overlfowed to,and all the zombiies have super soakers..

Robtard
I would round-house my way out.

Flyattractor
Sends Chuck Norris in there to knock your toupee off.

Robtard
Got all my hair bro and nothing's getting close to me whilst I'm round-housing, gremlins, zombies or norrises, all go down to the RH.

Flyattractor
Your yellow shirt is on too tight.

Robtard
It's regulation tightness, brah.

Flyattractor
Its the flab that aint reg buddy.
Drop and gimme fiddy.
And while I am out spending your money you can do some push ups till I get back..
you fattie.

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its the flab that aint reg buddy.
Drop and gimme fiddy.
And while I am out spending your money you can do some push ups till I get back..
you fattie.

I'm been a 32-waist since High School, brah. Only one thing hangs on me, brah.

marwash22
can we please be serious and talk about gremlins and zombies. geez, so immature.

Flyattractor
Considering that it is Robtard...I doubt it.

And now I can't fix the zombie pic.. stoopid kmc board edit function.

lilshogun
First thing is first. Look for survivors and rewatch Army of Darkness on how to tool these Gremlins and Zombies. Seriously, look for survivors and call 911.

Robtard
Considering that it is Robtard...I doubt it.

You're the one that started with the "Chuck Norris toupee" nonsense after I so easily and casually won your thread, brah.

Flyattractor
Go reajust your brah, and start acting like a man.

Robtard
Go reajust your brah, and start acting like a man.

"Bra", brah.

Flyattractor
Your underwear style choice is not my concern

dcampbell
I would get a gun from the gun shop and i would head for the zombies. I can easily hide and dodge the zombies. They can't use weapons and can easily be manipulated.

NemeBro
I do a spinning piledriver on a shark that is conveniently nearby and kill all of the zombies and gremlins.

0mega Spawn
i get shane to kill otis again & use him as bait to get past the zombies

Placidity
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
i get shane to kill otis again & use him as bait to get past the zombies

nice. Since you've taken Otis, I'd probably shoot Rick's kid, but I'd probably aim for the throat just in case he survives.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
nice. Since you've taken Otis, I'd probably shoot Rick's kid, but I'd probably aim for the throat just in case he survives.

thumb up

Hate that fricken kid. I liked him in the comics. But the actor in the show has zero presence.

And I'll kill Omega Spawn before he kills Otis. Kick Shane in the balls and blow his cromag head off.

Use the bodies as bait while I make a run for it.

In regards to the Gremlins. I dunno. Put on a song and dance number like "Ragtime Gal" And pray the Gremlins laugh the asses of and leave me alone.

aVZUVeMtYXc

0mega Spawn
too bad you'd already be a zombie ninjak i'd probably just disguise myself in your guts

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
too bad you'd already be a zombie ninjak i'd probably just disguise myself in your guts

Ewwwwww! Are you flirting with me?

0mega Spawn
depends... is it working cool

the ninjak
Dinner and a movie and you just may get to party in NinjakCity.

0mega Spawn
laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
I do a spinning piledriver on a shark that is conveniently nearby and kill all of the zombies and gremlins.

Gayest post ever.

Placidity
I thought it was kind of cool in a gay way actually.

NemeBro
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/sharksuplex.jpg

Why you so jelly Robtard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.