Void Sentry VS Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Void Sentry- SIEGE

VS

Destroyer- Standard armor

carver9
Whos powering the Destroyer.?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Whos powering the Destroyer.?

Juggernaut

quanchi112
Void wins.

gogogadgetgo
Voidtry gets vaporized by the awesomeness that is the Destroyer's visor beam.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Voidtry gets vaporized by the awesomeness that is the Destroyer's visor beam.

He is a matter manipulator above Molecule Man. I don' think the beam can do anything he can't undo. That is if the Destroyer even gets the chance.

quanchi112
Voidtry gets vaporized by the awesomeness that is the Destroyer's visor beam. That wouldn't kill him. laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Destroyer.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
He is a matter manipulator above Molecule Man. I don' think the beam can do anything he can't undo. That is if the Destroyer even gets the chance.

he cant undo it if he's dead, which he will be

bbrem123
Void wins

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
That wouldn't kill him. laughing out loud

your right it wont kill him, it would WTF OMFG kill him dead.

bbrem123
your right it wont kill him, it would WTF OMFG kill him dead.

hmmmm... no

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by bbrem123
hmmmm... no

such a blind blind fool.. no

Mindship
Classic Destroyer was indestructible, took hammer blows and manhandled Thor with ease, could generate any force in the universe, fire off bolts of limitless power...and all this when animated by a single, lowly mortal.

The Destroyer since then, imo, has been a major disappointment, suffering from the same fate that did in Galactus: he became a common player on the Marvel stage.

VoidSentry beats current D (maybe) but loses to Classic D.

quanchi112
your right it wont kill him, it would WTF OMFG kill him dead. MM couldn't best him so the destroyer definitely can't either.

gogogadgetgo
MM couldn't best him so the destroyer definitely can't either.

MM is a wimp. Destroyer would destroy his sorry ass same way the destroyer would wtf visor beam slap voidtry to death.

Naija boy
voidtry

LordofBrooklyn
he cant undo it if he's dead, which he will be

Destroyer won't get the chance. The beam isn't omni-directional and Void Sentry is fast enough to launch an attack that topples Destroyer.

I don't beleive it is past Void Sentry's ability to transmue the armor with molecular manipulation.

quanchi112
MM is a wimp. Destroyer would destroy his sorry ass same way the destroyer would wtf visor beam slap voidtry to death. The Destroyer has been slagged before by King Thor, Celestials, and defeated by Hulk. Destroying the Void won't even best him.

gogogadgetgo
The Destroyer has been slagged before by King Thor, Celestials, and defeated by Hulk. Destroying the Void won't even best him.

so? whats your point? KT, Celestials, Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Voidtry

thanks for proving my argument

Destroyer wtf kills voidtry

quanchi112
so? whats your point? KT, Celestials, Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Voidtry

Destroyer wtf kills voidtry Voi dcan survive being completely destroyed the Destroyer can't.

Voidtry rearranges his molecules at will. Nothing the destroyer can do. Sorry.

Badabing
Destroyer

bbrem123

Destroyer wtf kills voidtry

wow man...great post haha no expression

Horrificus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
He is a matter manipulator above Molecule Man. I don' think the beam can do anything he can't undo. That is if the Destroyer even gets the chance. Above Molecule Man?
Where is that stated?
Did MM get de-powered?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Above Molecule Man?
Where is that stated?
Did MM get de-powered? No, he didn't and you need to reacquaint yourself to comics you seem in the stone age.

JakeTheBank
Not sure what Voidtry did in Siege to put him over the Destroyer Armor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who's in the Destroyer?

The Destroyer has been slagged before by King Thor, Celestials, and defeated by Hulk. Destroying the Void won't even best him.

How are the first two relevant here? Defeated by Hulk? Context bro.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindship
Classic Destroyer was indestructible, took hammer blows and manhandled Thor with ease, could generate any force in the universe, fire off bolts of limitless power...and all this when animated by a single, lowly mortal.

The Destroyer since then, imo, has been a major disappointment, suffering from the same fate that did in Galactus: he became a common player on the Marvel stage.

VoidSentry beats current D (maybe) but loses to Classic D.

It's true that Lee's Destroyer would take a shit on Reynold's soul as he rips him apart but for a reoccurring creation that's existed since the early 60's, it's held up pretty well imo.

The amount of power it can contain was recently demonstrated to be infinite.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not sure what Voidtry did in Siege to put him over the Destroyer Armor.

exactly...he did nothing but fight thor to a standstill, kill ares, and kill a jobbing loki...just what any competant high herald should do

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Who's in the Destroyer?

How are the first two relevant here? Defeated by Hulk? Context bro. Because in defeat it was slagged. Yeah, Hulk managed to defeat the destroyer. That's not looking good.

MM powers. Boom.Originally posted by Sin I AM
exactly...he did nothing but fight thor to a standstill, kill ares, and kill a jobbing loki...just what any competant high herald should do You've got to be kidding me. How dare you'd hit the enter button to send this inaccurate fanfic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because in defeat it was slagged. Yeah, Hulk managed to defeat the destroyer. That's not looking good.

Those forces would run a train on the Void as well however. Context matters.

For the record, the Destroyer can rebuild itself entirely from scratch. Vast matter manipulation as well.

quanchi112
Those forces would run a train on the Void as well however. Context matters.

For the record, the Destroyer can rebuild itself entirely from scratch. Vast matter manipulation as well. One thing is different though I never said the Void's body would survive but he can survive complete destruction the destroyer can't. The Destroyer didn't rebuild itself against the Celestials or against King Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
One thing is different though I never said the Void's body would survive but he can survive complete destruction the destroyer can't. The Destroyer didn't rebuild itself against the Celestials or against King Thor.

That's nice, doesn't excuse the lack of context.

And like I said, the Destroyer's molecular manipulation allows complete repair. Unfortunately most forget about it's other powers. Irrelevant unless you think the Destroyer would suffer such damage in this fight.

quanchi112
That's nice, doesn't excuse the lack of context.

And like I said, the Destroyer's molecular manipulation allows complete repair. Unfortunately most forget about it's other powers. Irrelevant unless you think the Destroyer would suffer such damage in this fight. It didn't in both of these instances so once again you're wrong. Void can reform from complete destruction if the Destroyer could he didn't in either case here with Odin and desak inhibiting it.

Lord_Talron
i come back after a long time and people are still making void/sentry threads while knowing quanchi is around

wtfawe

Sin I AM

MM powers. Boom. You've got to be kidding me. How dare you'd hit the enter button to send this inaccurate fanfic.

hmmmm, oh sorry love, he also got depowered by a helicarrier and hurt from a weak avengers roster with an ambiguous norn stone amp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmm, oh sorry love, he also got depowered by a helicarrier and hurt from a weak avengers roster with an ambiguous norn stone amp. He didn't get depowered he simply let loose his suppressed guilt thus weakening the Void's hold over him and forcing Thor to kill him.

abhilegend
Destroyer wins.

Sin I AM
He didn't get depowered he simply let loose his suppressed guilt thus weakening the Void's hold over him and forcing Thor to kill him.

did u read siege at all quan?

quanchi112
did u read siege at all quan? Yes, and the writer said the only way Void goes away is if he wants to. He wanted to in siege otherwise they were all screwed.

Sr J-Bieb
Destroyer shoots giant vise-grips at Void to get at his meaty legs.

Sin I AM
Yes, and the writer said the only way Void goes away is if he wants to. He wanted to in siege otherwise they were all screwed.

meh....ficklle comment. i'd take what was actually depicted on panel over a writers comments in retrospect.

quanchi112
meh....ficklle comment. i'd take what was actually depicted on panel over a writers comments in retrospect. That was depicted on panel and it was confirmed by the writer. Accept what a writer says about his own work especially when it doesn't contradict the comic itself if you don't you're biased.

Horrificus
No, he didn't and you need to reacquaint yourself to comics you seem in the stone age. You are a very nice and very smart person Quan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, I stayed away from the whole Sentry/Void creation because I thought it was a cheesy way to give a new character instant street-cred and sell some books. The way he was instantly tied into almost every other book was just a steaming pile, IMHO.
It soured the chance of enjoying the story for me.

And, wouldn't ya know it, they are doing it again!
Hello Blue Marvel/Anti-Man.

Well, after all, it worked the first time.

Somebody at Marvel must have needed a new BMW. big grin

bbrem123
That was depicted on panel and it was confirmed by the writer. Accept what a writer says about his own work especially when it doesn't contradict the comic itself if you don't you're biased.

yup thumb up

Sin I AM
That was depicted on panel and it was confirmed by the writer. Accept what a writer says about his own work especially when it doesn't contradict the comic itself if you don't you're biased.

hmmm, thats funny because everything i mentioned happed on panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.