kalibak vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between kalibak and wolverine without weapons?

Stoic
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between kalibak and wolverine without weapons?

Can Wolverine go all out red eyed berserk?

blade31092
Of course.

Stoic
Then I can see him win. Wolverine has the agility over the much larger Kalibak, and those claws will do serious harm. If Wolverine was really trying to kill, and did things like eye stabs, or claws to the back of the head, he would win.

carver9
Kalibak had problems with Deathstroke. Wolverine would win the majority.

Prep-Man
Hahaha! Kalibak owns.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Kalibak had problems with Deathstroke. Wolverine would win the majority.

So has Superman and Wonder Woman. They'd wreck Wolverine.

Batman-Prime
I think Logan might take some wins, even a slight majority. He is used to fight, strong and stupid brutes^^.

Prep-Man
Kalibak isn't stupid, though. Hell, he gave Orion a run for his money many times in strength alone. Plus his Beta Club could just BFR Logan.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Kalibak isn't stupid, though. Hell, he gave Orion a run for his money many times in strength alone. Plus his Beta Club could just BFR Logan.

He doesn't get the use of the club in this battle though.

Prep-Man
Well, Wolverine doesn't get to use his claws, as it says No weapons.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Well, Wolverine doesn't get to use his claws, as it says No weapons.

Well I'll let the Thread starter decide that one. Wolverines claws after all are part of him, while Kalibak's club is not.

Nietzschean
I say Wolverine can take the slight majority.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Well I'll let the Thread starter decide that one. Wolverines claws after all are part of him, while Kalibak's club is not.

Well, claws still count as weapons and Kalibak is faster as he has hung with Orion.

leonidas
i'd say logan is meant to have claws for sure. anyway, weaponless brick vs logan is always a tough match up for the brick.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.