Cyborg Superman vs Femtron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins, and why?

Stoic
So who wins this one?

zopzop
Probably Cyborg Superman. I'd say he's more powerful than "her" physically AND he's DC's elite technopath. Femtron gets wrecked.

JakeTheBank
Hank.

Stoic
^ Not sure if Hank is superior physically, and I'm also not sure if he would be able to hack Femtron either.

W@ngtastic
Uteron loses

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
^ Not sure if Hank is superior physically, and I'm also not sure if he would be able to hack Femtron either.

He is.

He likely would.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He is.

He likely would.

This version of Ultron was able to increase it's strength when it fought Sentry, and although it did not have the calculations of what power level it needed to be on to kill him, it was working on the calculations, and would have eventually found the equation to overcome him.

This version of Ultron was still at its core Ultron, and Ultron hacked the entire Phalanx collective, which in itself was no small feat. I don't think this version of Ultron is getting the proper respect that it deserves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.