The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
8StG4fFWHqg

"Id"
Shoots where fired.
http://www.funnywallphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ComeAtMeBroSavedByTheBell.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
Shoots where fired.
http://www.funnywallphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ComeAtMeBroSavedByTheBell.jpg Expect my first post tomorrow. You don't rattle the lion's cage bro that's one thing you just don't do because sooner or later you have to go into feed him.

I'm the lion and I'm going to eat you.

JakeTheBank
Just read the first few posts.

I've seen "Id" debate in the BZ before and even had to go up against him before so I know he's a pretty competent debater. But I'm curious to see Quan further debate in this arena as I've never witnessed a BZ with him actively participating before. I'm just glad said BZ is actually going down.

Raptor22
Can anyone explain how the judging process goes. Like how many, who picks them, do they moderate the bz throughout and make judgments on smaller points aswell as the final decision?

Omega Vision
Quan is going to get destroyed so bad that he'll have to repress the memory through doublethink and declare himself the victor.

"Id"
bare with me a little. I have two full time jobs, and this weekend is a party weekend. But I will try to have enough posted steadily for the incoming days.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quan is going to get destroyed so bad that he'll have to repress the memory through doublethink and declare himself the victor. Come for me haters. Come one come all.

bare with me a little. I have two full time jobs, and this weekend is a party weekend. But I will try to have enough posted steadily for the incoming days. I will hold back then until you slow down. We can end this whenever we decide it's over so there isn't really a set time table we have to adhere to. When we both agree we've had our fill through pm or through the thread itself we can present our closing arguments and call it a wrap.

quanchi112
I sent you a pm Id and am beginning to lose patience as I haven't heard back from you. I need to do these battlezones when my interest level is up. Are you planning on coming back and within this week to complete it ?

quanchi112
Come out from whatever rock you're currently hidden under. This ends Thursday.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by quanchi112
Expect my first post tomorrow. You don't rattle the lion's cage bro that's one thing you just don't do because sooner or later you have to go into feed him.

I'm the lion and I'm going to eat you.

Or, you know, you could just let the lion starve to death. confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Or, you know, you could just let the lion starve to death. confused He already opened the cage hence his first post.

Existere
So is anybody actually following this?

I'm kind of intrigued, and kind of just want the tl;dr version.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Existere
So is anybody actually following this?

I'm kind of intrigued, and kind of just want the tl;dr version. Id has went awol and hasn't responded to a pm's for over a week. He logs in to comment on comic versus posts though. I don't understand why someone would leave a battlezone they themselves started. He wanted to start when we did. This is just odd but I really don't even have an opinion on him since he posts so rarely.

"Id"
Responsibilities in, and out of work are keeping my hands tied. The real problem, is I fell ill the past few days. taking a few days off to recover, set me back on work.

The activity you see, are brief posts I type in between jobs.

Anything else you want to know about my social life? coffee1

quanchi112
Responsibilities in, and out of work are keeping my hands tied. The real problem, is I fell ill the past few days. taking a few days off to recover, set me back on work.

The activity you see, are brief posts I type in between jobs.

Anything else you want to know about my social life? coffee1 That's all well and good but that still doesn't excuse you not responding to my pm's since you still have the time to respond in threads. That's all it would have taken. I am currently with a head cold and a minor sore throat as well.

Do you have any desire to finish this battlezone ?

"Id"
That's all well and good but that still doesn't excuse you not responding to my pm's since you still have the time to respond in threads. That's all it would have taken. I am currently with a head cold and a minor sore throat as well.

Do you have any desire to finish this battlezone ?

You are very annoying. My life does not revolve around you, your pms, or this battlezone. I will post when I feel like, on my free time.

quanchi112
You are very annoying. My life does not revolve around you, your pms, or this battlezone. I will post when I feel like, on my free time. I never said it did but don't accept something then blow me off when I pm you after you go awol but continue to post indulging your Dr. Fate obsession in the meantime. Just because you get the sniffles doesn't excuse your actions.

"Id"
I never said it did but don't accept something then blow me off when I pm you after you go awol but continue to post indulging your Dr. Fate obsession in the meantime. Just because you get the sniffles doesn't excuse your actions. http://www.8bitdad.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dawson-crying.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.8bitdad.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dawson-crying.jpg Ok, i fyou'e going to cry about it I forgive you. Geez. Make me feel like a monster why don't you.

Galan007
laughing out loud quanchi, you're acting like an annoyingly clingy girlfriend. You can tell by Id's posts (hardly any scans so far, short responses, etc.) that he's quite busy dealing with REAL life--and that trumps forum life.

Relax, he'll post when he can. superm

Existere
Personally I like this exchange more than the actual battlezone.

Continue. ermmha

Prep-Man
Quanchi wants to get owned sooner rather than later.

Existere
Is there a post limit?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud quanchi, you're acting like an annoyingly clingy girlfriend. You can tell by Id's posts (hardly any scans so far, short responses, etc.) that he's quite busy dealing with REAL life--and that trumps forum life.

Relax, he'll post when he can. superm Nah, just acting like someone who has enough time to post within the regular comic versus forum has enough time to reply to a pm. I appreciate your two cents and hope you enjoy your seat from the sideline.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Quanchi wants to get owned sooner rather than later. How many of these have you done yourself ?

Is there a post limit? We tinkered with the idea of 8-10 but when I suggested I might need a few more he was fine with that. With that being said this won't turn into a 40 post reply battlezone.We originally wanted this done in a week's time as well as that also has gone to the dumpster. I just want to wrap this up and move on.

Blair Wind
We tinkered with the idea of 8-10 but when I suggested I might need a few more he was fine with that. With that being said this won't turn into a 40 post reply battlezone.We originally wanted this done in a week's time as well as that also has gone to the dumpster. I just want to wrap this up and move on.

90% of your posts are just scan dumps. Obviously I'm not judging this, but if I was I wouldn't be looking at every single scan ever on the character - just those relevant to the actual debate at hand.

quanchi112
90% of your posts are just scan dumps. Obviously I'm not judging this, but if I was I wouldn't be looking at every single scan ever on the character - just those relevant to the actual debate at hand. The thumbnails are the important ones to sell my case. My case is pretty simple in the end.

Weaken, disorient, imprison/bfr. My last post pretty much sums up my entire argument. I like to build up to it.

"Id"
http://i.imgur.com/yBwdy.jpg

Cry More. coffee1

Existere
Quan, my intel tells me that Id has spent two valuable minutes creating memes to mock you rather than posting in your match.

Better flip a goddamn table and call the whole thing off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly0x3vpkmD1qgcdpd.gif

Blair Wind
Quan, my intel tells me that Id has spent two valuable minutes creating memes to mock you rather than posting in your match.

Better flip a goddamn table and call the whole thing off.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up laughing

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That table is no joke. Thing must weigh like 87 tons.

Sundipped
Quan routinely gets a lot of hate on these boards & may be a bit of a unreasonable Thanos fanboy at times but he's actually doing pretty good in this battlezone so far. He's showing strong support for his character backed up by on panel evidence.....meanwhile debunking Mordru in the process.

Estacado
Originally posted by Sundipped
Quan routinely gets a lot of hate on these boards & may be a bit of a unreasonable Thanos fanboy at times but he's actually doing pretty good in this battlezone so far. He's showing strong support for his character backed up by on panel evidence.....meanwhile debunking Mordru in the process.
Nah...

"Id"

We tinkered with the idea of 8-10 but when I suggested I might need a few more he was fine with that. With that being said this won't turn into a 40 post reply battlezone.We originally wanted this done in a week's time as well as that also has gone to the dumpster. I just want to wrap this up and move on.

You've reached your post limit. I suggest you post your closing statement, as I have no real plans to drag this out any longer.

quanchi112
You've reached your post limit. I suggest you post your closing statement, as I have no real plans to drag this out any longer. You weren't going to be strict with that and we've went well past one week but that's fine if you are ready to wrap things up as well. I don't want to post my final summation to have you post after me doing so. If you are ready to give your final summation then so am I. Agree to this and that's all that there's left to do; one final post by each of us. Agreed ?

"Id"
You weren't going to be strict with that and we've went well past one week but that's fine if you are ready to wrap things up as well. I don't want to post my final summation to have you post after me doing so. If you are ready to give your final summation then so am I. Agree to this and that's all that there's left to do; one final post by each of us. Agreed ?

No.

I was not going to be strict with that. I will allow you to say as much as you want. But my stratagem, was to make you waste your 10 posts, as it clearly gripes members like you to not have the last word.

It does not matter to me. You can write your closing statement. Or not. I will simply leave the battle topic as is.

quanchi112
No.

I was not going to be strict with that. I will allow you to say as much as you want. But my stratagem, was to make you waste your 10 posts, as it clearly gripes members like you to not have the last word.

It does not matter to me. You can write your closing statement. Or not. I will simply leave the battle topic as is. By simply leaving the battle topic as is does that mean you are finished debating ?

Don Corleone
Are there judges ?

quanchi112
One more minor post with regards to a minor point of contention I failed to address up to this point. If you don't respond to anything I will post my summation tomorrow effectively ending our debate. Originally posted by Don Corleone
Are there judges ? No.

guy222
quan, u have done a great job

congrats

Sundipped
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah...

Man.....why are some people so purposely blind???? no expression
I've learned to give credit when credit is due.

Blair Wind
You weren't going to be strict with that and we've went well past one week but that's fine if you are ready to wrap things up as well. I don't want to post my final summation to have you post after me doing so. If you are ready to give your final summation then so am I. Agree to this and that's all that there's left to do; one final post by each of us. Agreed ?

So not only do you make him post first, having you have the advantage of posting after him, you want to force him to not be able to post last, therefore nulling any advantage that he might have in having one last post?

erm

"Id"
So not only do you make him post first, having you have the advantage of posting after him, you want to force him to not be able to post last, therefore nulling any advantage that he might have in having one last post?

erm
mhmm
Its a little more involved. We agreed to have 8-10 posts each. He asked if he could have a few more in case 10 is not enough. And I agreed.

I held my bargain. He can have on or two extra posts. But I am not letting him get away with weaseling into having 10 posts, on top reserving the right counter off my replies.

Thats a cheap tactic.

Quanchi when you post your closing statement. I will reply with my own. Until then, I will not feed you anymore replies since you've reach your post limit.

quanchi112

erm I was practically on the verge of begging him to counter I gave him an entire week while I agreed to stop posting by 2 pm's to him. He can post to whatever he wants I just meant when we agree to summations that's when the debate ends save one closing argument. It's like a courtroom when you can question a witness. I also put up one last post with one last point of difference so he can respond to anything I think it's shotty and horrible debating to save new material at the end of the debate because no one can respond at that point. I will post my summation before he does.

quanchi112
mhmm
Its a little more involved. We agreed to have 8-10 posts each. He asked if he could have a few more in case 10 is not enough. And I agreed.

I held my bargain. He can have on or two extra posts. But I am not letting him get away with weaseling into having 10 posts, on top reserving the right counter off my replies.

Thats a cheap tactic.

Quanchi when you post your closing statement. I will reply with my own. Until then, I will not feed you anymore replies since you've reach your post limit. My argument is done you can respond to my last post I won't counter. My points have been made as have yours (I think) and anything more will be rehashing our arguments.

I will post my summation and when yours follows the battlezone is effectively done and over with.

The hammer has almost struck you sans my avie. It strikes soon. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.