Thanos vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

Silent Master
Are we using the KT that could destroy admantium and Cap's shield?

Mistress-Death
Split if it current Thanos

"Id"
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are we using the KT that could destroy admantium and Cap's shield?

Yes

Silent Master
I'm not sure that Thanos can stand up to energy blasts that are capable of destroying Cap's shield or hammer shots capable of denting the shield.

Batman-Prime
KT

ozz81
Been done before... KT

abhilegend
King thor.

"Id"
I'm not sure that Thanos can stand up to energy blasts that are capable of destroying Cap's shield or hammer shots capable of denting the shield.

That Phucker is immortal, on top of being Eternal. Can he survive it? Yah!

Silent Master
I didn't realize that death was the only way to win a fight.

leonidas
didn't kt kill durok in the destroyer armor with one shot.....?

vince_slice

I don't think Cap's shield or admantium would survive multiple blasts from Odin, Tyrant or Galactus. Thanos has tanker blasts from these guys without being KO'd.

Silent Master
I see no reason to assume that the level of blasts they hit Thanos with would destroy Cap's shield.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Silent Master
Well, he might win one or two fighs.

vince_slice
I see no reason to assume that the level of blasts they hit Thanos with would destroy Cap's shield.
You don't think multiple hand and Gungnir blasts from Odin, or pissed off blasts from Tyrant or Galactus would even scratch Cap's shields?

quanchi112
Well, he might win one or two fighs. What's a figh ? See I expect you to be able to form complete sentences is that too much to ask ? Thanos is immune to death. Thanos can cause permanent death. Thanos wins.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

He survived attacks from a cosmic cube and a weapon powered by the entire cancerverse elder gods(which killed the cancerverse abstract of death)

Silent Master
Originally posted by vince_slice
You don't think multiple hand and Gungnir blasts from Odin, or pissed off blasts from Tyrant or Galactus would even scratch Cap's shields?

Not the ones they used on Thanos, no.

Nihilist
You don't think multiple hand and Gungnir blasts from Odin, or pissed off blasts from Tyrant or Galactus would even scratch Cap's shields? Dont waste your time with him seriously.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by "Id"
That Phucker is immortal, on top of being Eternal. Can he survive it? Yah! Eh Drax killed Thanos with a bomb ,King Thor one shots Thanos.

Sr J-Bieb
Not the ones they used on Thanos, no. Serpent barely trying > Odin mad firing Gungir

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Eh Drax killed Thanos with a bomb the Odinforce Thor one shots Thanos. Thanos was weakened. Thanos came right back just the same. smile

Nihilist
Eh Drax killed Thanos with a bomb ,King Thor one shots Thanos. You mean a anti matter fusion bomb when Thanos was in a weak state facepalm

JakeTheBank
I think Thanos could last in a prolonged fight with King Thor. He has freakish durabilty, after all.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Nihilist
You mean a anti matter fusion bomb when Thanos was in a weak state facepalm anti-matter Fusion bomb is nothing compare to a skyfather wielding Mjolnir. At that point wasn't not clear then only thing not 100% was his mind not his body....

vince_slice
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Thanos could last in a prolonged fight with King Thor. He has freakish durabilty, after all.

Didn't you give King Thor a 6/10 over Thanos in another thread? Sounds reasonable.

JakeTheBank
Didn't you give King Thor a 6/10 over Thanos in another thread? Sounds reasonable.

I'd give King Thor at the end of The Reigning arc a slim majority over Thanos, yes.

Rune King Thor is something else entirely.

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
didn't kt kill durok in the destroyer armor with one shot.....? it was desak. And desak was already immune to godly magic before he got into the destroyer.

Nihilist
anti-matter Fusion bomb is nothing compare to a skyfather wielding Mjolnir. At that point wasn't not clear then only thing not 100% was his mind not his body.... Of course it was clear once he came back from that, he then survived the ceremoanial sword powered by the entire cancerverse elder gods being plunged through his chest and was fine after it.

Hell his body whilst floating in space wasnt even destroyed by Galactus herald my rage blast, as shown in Thanos Imperative:Ignation as Thanos witnessed the Galactus blast as his soul drifted from the cosmos(his own words)

carver9
KT stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What is funny is that Silent believes a blast that made a WELL FED Galactus need to go feed is less than a KT blast... Interesting.. So now KT was Galactus level with his blasts? lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
KT stomps. You don't even know who King Thor is. laughing out loud

Silent Master
I believe that the blast used against Thanos was less powerful than the one KT used to destroy Cap's shield and you haven't posted anything that would cause me to reconsider my opinion.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets look at the facts shall we....

Galactus is well fed (he just ate).. fired a continous blast at thanos to whch he says... I've NEVER had to work so hard to break a mere forcefield.... How hard did he have to work you ask Silent? Good I thought you'd never ask... So hard, that he DEPLETED VITAL ENERGIES and NEEDS to go feed again. What does basic common sense, logic and CANON narration tell us... It was a pretty powerful blast to make a well fed galactus say he's never had to work so hard and need to feed again. So... now you're telling me.. KT blasts are as powerful as a well fed galactus that would require him to go feed again? Surely you jest or just plain slow.

Silent Master
What other examples do you have of Galactus breaking forcefields?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't need ANY.. YOU NEED TO PROVE HE WAS LYING. So you believe he was lying.. and marvel was lying to us throw him... Interesting.. then back up your claim that marvel and Galactus were lying. Still trying the proving a negative thing a Silent... Sorry doesn't work that way... So I ask again... So KT blasts are more poweful than a well fed Galactus that needed to feed afterwards.

Silent Master
I never said he was lying, but until you can provide examples of other forcefields that Galactus has broken, the statement about having to work harder against Thanos' shield is rather worthless.

quanchi112
I never said he was lying, but until you can provide examples of other forcefields that Galactus has broken, the statement about having to work harder against Thanos' shield is rather worthless. What would another example prove anyways Galactus' meaning was quite clear.

Batman-Prime
King Thor for the win^^

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edge to King Thor.

If his end of Reigning level, Thanos should stand up to his assault noticeably worse than Desak.

Prep-Man
Toss up.

guy222
KT

Galan007
KT slagged Wolvie's skeleton AND Cap's shield with a casual burst of his eye beams. He killed Desak in the Destroyer armor with a *single* shot.

KT wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
KT slagged Wolvie's skeleton AND Cap's shield with a casual burst of his eye beams. He killed Desak in the Destroyer armor with a *single* shot.

KT wins. Cough...immune to death. CC's are more powerful than adamantium. Laughs.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't even know who King Thor is. laughing out loud

I don't know what makes you say this or where you got this idea from but anyways...KT stomps.

Silent Master
That only proves that he has some level of power, feats are needed to show what level he's at.

So, what feats do you have to back up your claim?

Silent Master
You haven't proven that Galactus was more powerful than normal.

Silent Master
What feats do you have to back up your speculation?

Mistress-Death
Rulk survived a blast from a pissed Galactus as well. Bull, Galactus blast was never intended to hurt Rulk its purpose was to take back the PC Rulk drained from Surfer.

You are thee worst poster on here by a mile

Silent Master
As Galactus power level varies, you'll have to actually post feats.

Silent Master
Will someone let me know when I Million starts posting feats?

Silent Master
Nova Prime survived Galactus blast that leveled a solar system. Annihilus did as well.

Do you have an issue number?

Galan007
Annihilation #6.

Silent Master
Thank you

Mistress-Death
Nova Prime survived Galactus blast that leveled a solar system. Annihilus did as well. No he never he teleported away before it hit as the narration explained

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well.... It's debatable if Nova prime survived the full blast from G or teleported out of the way.

Also, is Silent still needing proof what level THAT galactus was at lol. We don't ask for proof what level Thor is at when he appears... unless it's stated he is weakened or has a power boost.. we assume it's standard Thor. We don't go well Thor did this feat during this arc thus he's at Thor level 5.. or he did this feat in this arc so he's Thor level 3... That is beyond stupid. Galactus was at his standard levels and well fed.. that is all we need to know and nothing else needs to be proven. What I can say, and what I believe is.. a well fed galactus firing a blast when he's pissed that requires him to need to feed afterward... is more powerful than most any blast KT could produce and certainly far greater than a normal KT blast.

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well.... It's debatable if Nova prime survived the full blast from G or teleported out of the way.

Also, is Silent still needing proof what level THAT galactus was at lol. We don't ask for proof what level Thor is at when he appears... unless it's stated he is weakened or has a power boost.. we assume it's standard Thor. We don't go well Thor did this feat during this arc thus he's at Thor level 5.. or he did this feat in this arc so he's Thor level 3... That is beyond stupid. Galactus was at his standard levels and well fed.. that is all we need to know and nothing else needs to be proven. What I can say, and what I believe is.. a well fed galactus firing a blast when he's pissed that requires him to need to feed afterward... is more powerful than most any blast KT could produce and certainly far greater than a normal KT blast. Its not even debatable tbh, the impression was given that they didnt tp away in time, yet when they show up they are fine yet Annihilus with the Quantum Bands who taknked it is weak from the blast, and he was still shown to be far more powerfull than Nova with the bands, which goes with along with the earlier showing when Annihilus was pwning Nova before he even got the bands.

It just doesnt make sense he tanked the blast.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Also, is Silent still needing proof what level THAT galactus was at lol. We don't ask for proof what level Thor is at when he appears... unless it's stated he is weakened or has a power boost.. we assume it's standard Thor. We don't go well Thor did this feat during this arc thus he's at Thor level 5.. or he did this feat in this arc so he's Thor level 3... That is beyond stupid. Galactus was at his standard levels and well fed.. that is all we need to know and nothing else needs to be proven. What I can say, and what I believe is.. a well fed galactus firing a blast when he's pissed that requires him to need to feed afterward... is more powerful than most any blast KT could produce and certainly far greater than a normal KT blast.

I wasn't aware that Thor's power level varied in the same manner as Galactus' power level...do you have any proof to back up that claim?

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're saying they vary and Galactus varies from arc to arc.. YOU asked for feats that THAT galactus did to know what power level he was operating at... We don't need to prove a thing... We don't go arc to arc proving what a character's power level is at based on the feats he did. It's the standard character unless we have proof he's weakened, upgraded or got a powerup. Thus YOU asking for feats or proof what this galactus power level is at is the stupidity I'm pointing out. How was this not clear.... So is it your stance that we need to prove what level Galactus was at during said arc like you asked for?

Silent Master
Galactus doesn't have a standard, because his power level depends on how much energy he currently has.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really? So during each arc Galactus is in.. we go.. this is Galactus level 3 or 4 or 8? That is what you're saying?

OneDumbG0

KT wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Immune to death no matter where you think his durability is at.

Silent Master

KT wins.

thumb up

abhilegend

KT wins.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.