Monarch VS Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Monarch- Most Powerful version.

VS

Franklin Richards- Most powerful version

guy222
franklin =/> a celestial > monarch

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
franklin =/> a celestial > monarch Full power he's greater than a celestial. But most powerful monarch is >>> Celestial hosts considering he at least has the potential to solo a universe. Again though saying full potential Franklin isn't something I agree with using as his power creep likely pushed him ahead of celestials by far in terms of his full potential. However, considering he's surpassed his limits as far as the celestials are concerned his power could be anything from Celestial level +1 to classic pre-retcon beyonder/molecule man as stupid as that would be, at this point I don't believe its off the table with how hard they have been pushing him for the upcoming celestial engagements.

Glorificus
Franklin blinks him out of existence.

Doon
Franklin for the win -- no question. In Fantastic Four vol 2 #8, Roma, Saturnyne, Galactus, as well as Infinity and Eternity themselves -- the five of them -- assembled together specifically to address their concerns over Franklin's destructive potential. Just putting things in perspective..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Ultiman.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Uriel005
Full power he's greater than a celestial. But most powerful monarch is >>> Celestial hosts considering he at least has the potential to solo a universe. Again though saying full potential Franklin isn't something I agree with using as his power creep likely pushed him ahead of celestials by far in terms of his full potential. However, considering he's surpassed his limits as far as the celestials are concerned his power could be anything from Celestial level +1 to classic pre-retcon beyonder/molecule man as stupid as that would be, at this point I don't believe its off the table with how hard they have been pushing him for the upcoming celestial engagements.

he's not more powerful than tiamut no

and in doubt than the one in s.h.i.e.l.d

and monarch and prime looked even....odin is above them and celestials far exceed asgardians

i said all along franklin should put an end to a senseless battle i know celestials always return and keep reading the thor/deviant saga i am stick out tongue

Galan007
I will say that Franklin's 'best' portrayals would likely put him above Monarch.

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
he's not more powerful than tiamut no

and in doubt than the one in s.h.i.e.l.d

and monarch and prime looked even....odin is above them and celestials far exceed asgardians

i said all along franklin should put an end to a senseless battle i know celestials always return and keep reading the thor/deviant saga i am stick out tongue strongest monarch accidentally mucks up universes. His portrayal against Prime should have been PIS though considering the GA allowed Prime to KO mxy from another dimension I consider Monarch Prime's lower end feat but the reality is the Monitors recognized Monarch as a threat that barring PIS GA Prime nothing in the multiverse was going to be able to deal with. I just don't think that there is anyway celestials are > Monarch when he was basically a potential multiverse soloing force and the celestials just aren't.

Oh and FP Franklin I think could take this but I don't know where his max potential lies and whether or not it will be retardedly powerful

Lord Feron
strongest monarch accidentally mucks up universes. His portrayal against Prime should have been PIS though considering the GA allowed Prime to KO mxy from another dimension I consider Monarch Prime's lower end feat but the reality is the Monitors recognized Monarch as a threat that barring PIS GA Prime nothing in the multiverse was going to be able to deal with. I just don't think that there is anyway celestials are > Monarch when he was basically a potential multiverse soloing force and the celestials just aren't.

Oh and FP Franklin I think could take this but I don't know where his max potential lies and whether or not it will be retardedly powerful

So you think Monach is greater than celestials in general? or like greater than the weakest single no name celestial?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So you think Monach is greater than celestials in general? or like greater than the weakest single no name celestial? Hard to say him at his peak was a bit of a failure besides accidentally detonating and wiping a universe and having the monitors scaling him as a threat that literally only a single PIS loaded character who could punk Mxy could handle. But considering he at least has the raw power output to solo a universe and the celestials seem to be having a problem as a collective host subjugating just one I'd say he should be above celestials in general. That said I do believe someone like tiamut would be able to pull wins on him. whether or not it's for a majority and they survive his post death doom blast is debatable. Personally I think Monarch should be capable of consciously wiping a universe considering the threat scale monitors placed him at.

Lord Feron
I disagree with you entirely but I just had to know where you stood.

lilshogun
Franklin is still a newbie his power is said to be equal to a Celestial. Not all Celstials are the same in power. Look at Neil Gaiman's series the Dreaming Celestial could alter reality retroactively while stil asleep. Here is teh thing, I've always been on the fence with the whole uber Franklin thing. On one hand, it works if you never let Franklin grow up and gain control of his powers. It also introduces an interesting dynamic into the family that ties them to all of the cosmic beings they come across. On the other hand, the story will ultimately always require that Franklin's powers be pacified. With The Celestials technology besides their characteristic powers, they should of capped Franklin knowing how he is from past interactions. I think Marvel is setting the Unknownble Gods to lose it stature. Be prepared.

Full power he's greater than a celestial. But most powerful monarch is >>> Celestial hosts considering he at least has the potential to solo a universe. Again though saying full potential Franklin isn't something I agree with using as his power creep likely pushed him ahead of celestials by far in terms of his full potential. However, considering he's surpassed his limits as far as the celestials are concerned his power could be anything from Celestial level +1 to classic pre-retcon beyonder/molecule man as stupid as that would be, at this point I don't believe its off the table with how hard they have been pushing him for the upcoming celestial engagements.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I disagree with you entirely but I just had to know where you stood. fair enough.

Sr J-Bieb
Not Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.