KMC VS Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC- Current

VS

Franklin Richards- Full potential.

KMC, your mission is to pick a single character outside of the TOAA to stop Franklin Richards.

Prep-Man
Jenny Quantum is a good pic. She's a massive reality warper.

Parmaniac
Susan Storm and/or Reed Richards smile

"Id"
Power Girl

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar118627_5.gif

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KMC- Current

VS

KMC, your mission is to pick a single character outside of the TOAA to stop Franklin Richards. Batman or Hulk.

dur

JakeTheBank
Carver.

Sr J-Bieb
Fist

zopzop
Abraxas!

Glorificus
HOM Wanda gives him a spanking and sends him to bed with no supper.

abhilegend
Quanos.

carver9
Supalegend

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Supalegend
Copycat!!!11 ahuh

Prep-Man
Super Saiyan Carverquanchii!!!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That would destroy the omniverse.fear

Prep-Man
That would break the internets!

Doon
Jenny Quantum is a good pic. She's a massive reality warper.

Franklin's a massive reality warper -- in addition to being a powerful psionic. His own father, Reed Richards, once put him in a coma to prevent his psionic energies from destroying all life in the solar system.

Doon
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KMC- Current

VS

KMC, your mission is to pick a single character outside of the TOAA to stop Franklin Richards.

Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod -- The Highlander!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Doon
Franklin's a massive reality warper -- in addition to being a powerful psionic. His own father, Reed Richards, once put him in a coma to prevent his psionic energies from destroying all life in the solar system.

Well Jenny did swallow up a universe and has created her own dimensions. She's basically Franklin, but with more experience.

carver9

laughing out loud

Doon
She's basically Franklin, but with more experience.

Not exactly. My point is that Franklin has additional powers aside from reality warping and molecular manipulation. He also has vast psionic abilities.

Mad Jim Jaspers' creation The Fury was able to defeat Jaspers by transporting him to a place outside of reality. As a result, Jaspers was rendered powerless because he basically had nothing to warp. Now, I'm not sure the same can be applied to either Franklin or Jenny, but assuming they are similar to Jaspers, Franklin would still have his psionic powers to fall back on in absence of external reality. My thoughts.

Prep-Man
Jenny can probably cancel out the psionic powers. She has some of her own and she has manipulated time. Point being is that Jenny is one powerful mo fo, who can hang with or defeat Franklin, IMO.

Doon
Jenny can probably cancel out the psionic powers.

Unlikely, especially if we're considering a full potential (experienced) Franklin like the thread suggests. I agree that her abilities are certainly on par with Franklin's though.

guy222
guy222 real person > franklin is a creation meant for fun

guy222 ftw

stick out tongue

rotiart
Chuck norris.

Mistress-Death
The Fury

Uriel005
The Doctor from Wildstorm universe could probably do it.

kevdude
Betty White!

MF DELPH
I'd just slap the shit out of him.

No character necessary.

Uriel005
An Aunt May scolding.

Doon
The cast of Jersey Shore. They counter Franklin's vast abilities with their painfully annoying personality traits and guido hair products.

Uriel005
^dat orange skin would terrify the poor child/

Power Cosmic II
Jeremy Lin.

Lord_Talron
wouldnt the fight between franklin and jenny just be them going back and forth warping reality in order to create powers to defeat the other?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Susan Storm and/or Reed Richards smile
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman or Hulk.

dur
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Carver.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Quanos.
Originally posted by kevdude
Betty White!
Originally posted by Uriel005
An Aunt May scolding.
The cast of Jersey Shore. They counter Franklin's vast abilities with their painfully annoying personality traits and guido hair products.
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'd just slap the shit out of him.

No character necessary.
All good choices. Franklin would get wrecked at KMC.

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Jeremy Lin.

is goin to b benched

hope not

janus77
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman or Hulk.

dur
combine them!
Hatman, Baulk!

janus77
Galactus should win too.

Uriel005
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus should win too. Franklin was turning Celestial attacks into flowers... I saw no such impressive feats from the mighty galactus stick out tongue

Lord_Talron

lilshogun
Hyperstorm, The son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers ( Phoenix)

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Glorificus
HOM Wanda gives him a spanking and sends him to bed with no supper.

What has she done that's above Franklin?

lilshogun
She jacked up 616 reality. Originally posted by JayDaDon
What has she done that's above Franklin?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by JayDaDon
What has she done that's above Franklin? had more recent, hyped up showings?

Galan007
You type above the posts you reply to. An odd tactic. You're really throwing a wrench in everyone's gears here.
Originally posted by lilshogun
She jacked up 616 reality.

Sin I AM
i'd sodomize him..........Sin ftw

Sr J-Bieb
A true pioneer
Originally posted by Galan007
You type above the posts you reply to. An odd tactic. You're really throwing a wrench in everyone's gears here.

Galan007
Yes. This guy is going somewhere in life.Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
A true pioneer

carver9
Lol

Doon
She jacked up 616 reality

Here's the thing. It generally takes a good deal of concentration on Wanda's part to invoke her hex powers effectively. Franklin, on the other hand, is able to create his own universes with practically something less than a thought. Moreover, the act of creating your own world/universe is far more impressive (at least to me) than merely modifying or "jacking up" a plane of reality that's already in existence.

That said, if someone was needed to stand against a full potential FR (for a while at least), Wanda would definitely make a worthy contender.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i'd sodomize him..........Sin ftw

Smh

Lord_Talron
i came as fast as i could when i heard about women willing to sodomize men
dawg

Nihilist
Skyfather Worldbreaker Hulk

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nihilist
Abstract galaxybreakerSkyfather Worldbreaker Hulk
Fixed.over

Whiteclipse
All of the red power rangers

guy222
HOM Wanda's power was retconned

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Bugs Bunny.

lilshogun
Yup, she got the Hal Jordan treatment.Originally posted by guy222

lilshogun
Franklin's Universe was considered a pocket universe which is called counter earth that is within the 616 Universe. His universe is a dimensional realm.

Here's the thing. It generally takes a good deal of concentration on Wanda's part to invoke her hex powers effectively. Franklin, on the other hand, is able to create his own universes with practically something less than a thought. Moreover, the act of creating your own world/universe is far more impressive (at least to me) than merely modifying or "jacking up" a plane of reality that's already in existence.

That said, if someone was needed to stand against a full potential FR (for a while at least), Wanda would definitely make a worthy contender.

Doon
Franklin's Universe was considered a pocket universe which is called counter earth that is within the 616 Universe. His universe is a dimensional realm.

Not exactly. At the end of Onslaught: Marvel Heroes, Franklin created a pocket universe outside of 616. Within this pocket universe, he gave birth to a virtual replica of Earth-616. Shortly following these events, Dr.Doom somehow arranged to have the new replica Earth (dubbed Counter Earth) moved/transported from its native pocket universe to the 616 universe, where it currently resides.

BTW, a pocket universe is a separate, parallel universe that, while large, does not equal the exact size of its parent universe.

Here's a brief history of Counter Earth from Wiki:

The third Counter-Earth was created by Franklin Richards in the transition from the Onslaught storyline to the Heroes Reborn event. As Franklin watched the Fantastic Four, Avengers, and others sacrifice their lives to defeat Onslaught, he unwittingly tapped into his latent cosmic power to create a pocket universe and divert the heroes there to prevent their deaths. On the Earth of this new dimension, the heroes relived altered versions of their pasts, unaware of their previous lives in the "mainstream" Marvel Universe, where they were presumed dead.

The Celestials took notice of Franklin's creation and initially demanded that he now eliminate one of the two universes, but finally relented on the condition that all beings native to Earth-616 evacuate the pocket universe and never return. The pocket universe was then placed under the authority of Ashema the Listener. However, the rogue Dreaming Celestial had undermined Ashema's control, plagued the world with chaos and disaster, most notably creating floods that submerged New York City. When Doctor Doom inadvertently returned, he resolved to secure control of the world and save it from the Dreaming Celestial by transporting the planet outside of the pocket universe, relocating it to his native dimension on the opposite side of the sun from Earth-616. Doom began referring to this world as "Planet Doom," although other observers began to use the more neutral term "Counter-Earth."

Counter-Earth was created by Franklin to greatly resemble his own world, and many elements on Earth-616 have an equivalent of some sort there. (For example, although Counter-Earth's Captain America was actually the displaced Steve Rogers of Earth-616, both planets have their own Nick Fury.) The Counter-Earth versions of the Young Allies, Lady Dorma, Otto Octavius, the Masters of Evil, and the Master Man have risen to prominence following the departure of the Earth-616 heroes, as well as individuals with no known Earth-616 counterpart, such as Rebel O'Reilly and Lancer. The Rip, a dual entity representing order (as "O"wink and chaos (as "Kay"wink emerged to announce its duty to decide the final fate of Counter-Earth.

After relocating the planet, Doom returned to Earth-616 to join forces with the Fantastic Four and defeat the Dreaming Celestial, who retaliated by trapping Mister Fantastic inside Doom's armor and transporting Doom himself back to Counter-Earth. Doom quickly regained his power base and returned to Earth-616 to reclaim Latveria as well. As opposition forces on Counter-Earth began to mount against him, Doom sought to tap into radiation sources deep inside the planet to use in a contingency plan; however, he instead discovered an artificial construct, which he erroneously concluded to be an electronic "reality engine" that monitored and controlled Counter-Earth. Seeking to exploit this discovery, Doom was led to believe he could reprogram the planet to any reality he wished, but soon determined that a world he could shape to his desire offered no challenge. Travelling through the Negative Zone, Doom returned to Latveria, creating a power vacuum that would plunge Counter-Earth into chaos.

Later, the Thunderbolts became stranded on Counter-Earth and resolved to stay and govern the planet, using the abandoned Inhuman city of Attilan as a capital. While investigating the destruction of Tokyo by anomalous radiation, the Thunderbolts' visited the Mir Mine in Siberia, where they found the same construct Doom had discovered, now revealed as a massive alien spacecraft. The vessel's proximity to its Earth-616 counterpart created a chain reaction that threatened destroy both planets. As part of their plan to save Earth and Counter-Earth, most of the Thunderbolts returned to Earth-616, while Jolt stayed behind and joined the Young Allies in carrying on the Thunderbolts' work.

During a conflict across parallel realities between the Exiles and Proteus, the Exiles attempted to confuse Proteus by misdirecting him to Counter-Earth when he attempted to travel to Earth-616. Upon witnessing Proteus's arrival, the Rip condemned Counter-Earth and commanded Proteus to carry out its destruction. Proteus raised the undersea civilization of Atlantis to the surface, killing all of its inhabitants, but was defeated by the Young Allies and the Exiles before he could use Atlantis's nuclear arsenal.

Doon
Originally posted by guy222

Interesting. When was this?

zopzop
Interesting. When was this?

The Children's Crusade issues.

Doon
Originally posted by zopzop
The Children's Crusade issues.

Thanks. Will have to check that out.

lilshogun
Amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.