DCnU Superman vs Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/dcnu_s10.jpg

vs

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/invincible-20110418003512559-000.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
On average, how invincible is Invincible?

Galan007
About half-a-cup, I'd say.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
On average, how invincible is Invincible?

Not too many strength feats. I think he was lifting 400 tons to get in shape, which isn't a lot of weight by high class 100 standards..

His speed is basically an ill defined "really fast" too.

Him and two or three other Viltramites did destroy a planet, but that involved firing a gun with an indestructible, unstoppable bullet through the planet first and following right behind it..

Durability: I guess he survived being knocked through buildings?

Conquest was able to rip to shreds a metal box that was designed to contain up to 400 tons of force, and his entire body and arms were held in a such a way to give him zero leverage, and on top of that a mountain was rigged to collapse on top of him if he even twitched a muscle, so him escaping all is kind of impressive if you consider class 100's like Bizarro Superman and New Krypton Kryponians actually get contained by being completely encased in ice.. So surviving attacks from someone with that kind of power is impressive, as Invincible has..

Although Invincible has also been knocked out by a building collapsing on top of him...

If this was pre DCnU Superman, or even Byrne era Superman, I'd say Superman would take it easy. Hell, most versions of Supes should handle Thragg.

But I don't really know enough about DCnU Superman.

Uriel005
^agreed I've been seeing some nee dc threads and I just think its too early to say. I mean there just isn't comparable histories anymore nor any meaningful quantifiable feats proving or disproving character capabilities yet so judging how they do against anybody in their runs doesn't mean much until the villains and heroes get some feats under their belts. For all we know Darkseid could be inferior by comparison to a pre-reboot superman by far. I mean Captain Atom is looking pretty beast and new supes has a mean streak imo but how do they stack up in terms of power to pre-reboot I just don't think theres enough out there yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.