rasberries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dennisteel
if i had to choose it would be smarter.the best given would be the same intelligence level,but that isn't an option here obviously.the reason i''d date smeone smarter as opposed to dumber is that i have pc programming skills,studied psychology for years and could easily obtain a degree and studied for the ministry and am an ordained minister//

.most of my personal friends are pc programmers and psychologists that have practices here in town(dallas). why i'd date someone smarter is because the only time i dated someone dumber, she was totally like one of these people you see standing before judge judy on any given weekday.totally uneducatd and clueless and constantly said words like axed instead of asked/ i actually got rude at one point and told her that camed (as in "she camed over to see me"wink is not a word.good god,it was a horrible evening.my date would definitely have to be smarter than me.

Shakyamunison
It sounds like the available field is wide open for you. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.