Winter Soldier, Punisher vs Night Wing and Jason Todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
First fight is standard equipment.

-City landscape.

Second Fight hand two hand.

featureless environment

Both team believe the other are villains and murderers

JakeTheBank
Good fight. Team 1 should take it in the first round and Team 2 probably in round two.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Good fight. Team 1 should take it in the first round and Team 2 probably in round two.

I could see that. yea i thought this would make for a really even fight.\

I see Winter Solider and NW fighting it out. I see Punisher and Jason duking it out.

abhilegend
Team 1 in first and split in two. It would be a hell of a fight though.

Bouboumaster
1- Team One 7 or 8/10
2- Team Two 6 or 7 / 10

Bentley
Team 1, mostly because of Barnes, who can outfight all of them.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Team One 7 or 8/10
2- Team Two 6 or 7 / 10

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 1, mostly because of Barnes, who can outfight all of them.

no

srankmissingnin
No, he's right, Bucky is the easily the top dog on the field.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No, he's right, Bucky is the easily the top dog on the field.

based on what exactly?

srankmissingnin
His entire history since coming back to life and Bru retconing his origin? It's so clear from his feats that you might as well be looking at a flashing neon sign...

Sin I AM
His entire history since coming back to life and Bru retconing his origin? It's so clear from his feats that you might as well be looking at a flashing neon sign...

do tell. I want to know what he has done that puts him on that level

Existere
Yeah, I see Winter Soldier as the most formidable combatant, though I'd rank both Dick and Jason above Punisher, who in turn boasts the greatest damage soak and durability in the fight - and probably the best standard equipment.

Team 1 in round 1, and an even split or Team 2 in round 2.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
do tell. I want to know what he has done that puts him on that level

He's stalemated Cap. Stalemated Iron Man. Beat Crossbones and Sin easily at the same time. He has contented with Wolverine several times in melee. Beat Ursa Major in melee combat. Beat the Man with No Face. Beat Black Widow and the male super soldier counterparts from the Wolf Spyder program. Punisher admitted that Bucky is better than him. Almost beat Sin, Crossbones and Red Skull together on his own. Dude's hard, Bucky is closer to Cap level than Dick or Jason will every be to Batman.

Prep-Man
team 1.
team 2.

Sin I AM
He's stalemated Cap. Stalemated Iron Man. Beat Crossbones and Sin easily at the same time. He has contented with Wolverine several times in melee. Beat Ursa Major in melee combat. Beat the Man with No Face. Beat Black Widow and the male super soldier counterparts from the Wolf Spyder program. Punisher admitted that Bucky is better than him. Almost beat Sin, Crossbones and Red Skull together on his own. Dude's hard, Bucky is closer to Cap level than Dick or Jason will every be to Batman.

wrong again.

Cap didnt want to fight him, Tony was not taking him serious, Crossbones nearly killed him in the white house, Ursa Major did not want to fight him, Man with no face lost to Namor iirc, black widow is his girlfriend, punisher did admit bucky could kill him but subsuquently ended up having a gun to Buckys head by the end of the confrontation...stop misleading people

JakeTheBank
Bentley's right, as is Srank and Existere.

Bucky is the most formidable person here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.